• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Another newcomer, Epiphany gets her first tickle session. She's mega-ticklish (way more than she realised!) and great fun - she loved it :)

Ok, I must buy support, but it’s a pity that Elliemae didn’t tickling Natasha‘s pantyhose feet in the form of foot Worship. Elliemae is so similar to Ayla and Faye in terms of dressing style and tickling style details. She is cool in a neutral suit. Her temperament style is It's so hot and tough , And Ellie habitually holds Natasha's pantyhose feet before starts tickling. This kind of foot control is exactly the same as Faye and Ayla and other full-time female ticklers.Like Faye and Ayla, whether they are about to start tickling or pause time, they will hold the model's pantyhose feet in her hands.
I look forward to turtleboy training Ellie into an excellent tickler of foot worship . I hope she will have the opportunity to taste Natasha's sexy pantyhose feet next time.

View attachment 331149441_202164579135224_152677480333434510_n.webpView attachment 331211804_164380155971321_1587466054971596944_n.webpView attachment 331141282_229766522822834_835360856023511520_n.webpView attachment 331116842_494281822913967_1919521335211550435_n.webp
The shot is really beautiful and contagious. Ellie is always holding my Natasha’s pantyhose feet. Her expression is very expressive and imposing. She looks like a professional female tickler, all thanks to turtleboy’s shooting director.

Looks like two really good newbies!! Epiphany is awesome, hopefully she'll be back soon if she had that much fun! Seems like her armpits and nipples got some great reactions :D

That girl Alice is heavenly! Will the Alice and Epiphany clips be in the clips store or membership site?

A very hot scene with Missy Jay and Lottii. Lots of lickling and lots of boob tickling in this one...it's coming to the store shortly!

Oh wow! Was watching one of Lotti's clips the other day and wondered if you'd shoot with her again. Her body is amazing and I love seeing her tickled but the boob tickling in this looks awesome!!

Hey Turtleboy,

The body bag, that was used on Storm recently ("Storm's Foot Torment In The Body Bag!"). I was wondering if their was a chance you could use it on - Eve, Jasmine, and/or Sam? and tickle their feet and upper-body?
and show their faces while they're being tickled in it? (Storm's video she was just tickled on her feet and we didnt see her face).

I remember Chacha, Katie, and Emma had their upper-body's tickled as well wearing the bodysuit, sheer catsuit, and catsuit, respectively - ("Chacha's Hot Bodysuit and Barefoot Tickle Session", "Katie's Sheer Catsuit Tickle!" and "Emma Is Stripped Out Of Her Catsuit & Tickled Out Of Her Mind!").

chacha.jpg katie.jpg emma.jpg

Does the body bag Storm was in give more protection to the upper body than the catsuits did - so it cant be tickled through?
Or will future body bag videos (if your hoping to do them) also have upper-body tickling?

Keep Up The Great Work :)

Last edited:
I bought this one recently. Wow, hot tamales!

A nice custom with Rachelle and Ayla. A captured spy interrogation role play. Ayla asks the questions whilst I supply the tickle-torture - and then Ayla decides to take over tickling duties herself! This one is hot...and torturous!

Hey Turtleboy,

The body bag, that was used on Storm recently ("Storm's Foot Torment In The Body Bag!"). I was wondering if their was a chance you could use it on - Eve, Jasmine, and/or Sam? and tickle their feet and upper-body?
and show their faces while they're being tickled in it? (Storm's video she was just tickled on her feet and we didnt see her face).

I remember Chacha, Katie, and Emma had their upper-body's tickled as well wearing the bodysuit, sheer catsuit, and catsuit, respectively - ("Chacha's Hot Bodysuit and Barefoot Tickle Session", "Katie's Sheer Catsuit Tickle!" and "Emma Is Stripped Out Of Her Catsuit & Tickled Out Of Her Mind!").

View attachment 731292 View attachment 731293 View attachment 731294

Does the body bag Storm was in give more protection to the upper body than the catsuits did - so it cant be tickled through?
Or will future body bag videos (if your hoping to do them) also have upper-body tickling?

Keep Up The Great Work :)

No, it's just for feet I'm afraid. The arms are pinned to the sides of the body using sleeves within the bag.

Will the new girl Alice be returning? Shes great

Sadly, no she's a one-off

I bought this one recently. Wow, hot tamales!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Oh wow! Was watching one of Lotti's clips the other day and wondered if you'd shoot with her again. Her body is amazing and I love seeing her tickled but the boob tickling in this looks awesome!!

More of Lottii coming up, including these:

...and this one from yesterday, which is going on the site tomorrow

Continuing the body tickling theme....new scenes from a custom with Rachelle, getting two of the most insane tickle sessions of her life!

...and some lickling and foot worship too :) the first part is on the site now

So many hot scenes!! Lotti looks incredible, especially in that red outfit. Looks like you got some great nipple tickling in too! The Rachelle clip looks awesome, she is a stunning girl and still one of your best lees. Can't remember too many blinfold/gagged clips so that should be great!

So many hot scenes!! Lotti looks incredible, especially in that red outfit. Looks like you got some great nipple tickling in too! The Rachelle clip looks awesome, she is a stunning girl and still one of your best lees. Can't remember too many blinfold/gagged clips so that should be great!

:thumbsup:

Will any of the Louise clips be coming on clips4sale to purchase?

Yes - the interrogation scenes will be coming to C4S

Another very hot newcomer in the form of Ellie Mae...she's gorgeous, super-ticklish and her body is insane!

Some more of Ellie....kind of a blur as she's a wildcat when she's not tied down lol!

The shot is really beautiful and contagious. Ellie is always holding my Natasha’s pantyhose feet. Her expression is very expressive and imposing. She looks like a professional female tickler, all thanks to turtleboy’s shooting director.

I think this is the scene you were referring to, although we actually did two with Ellie tickling Natasha....Natasha is a such a great subject :) I will say this, she is a hot tickler and very good at it. She puts it all down to her long fingers. In any case, she's got skills!

Last edited:
I think this is the scene you were referring to, although we actually did two with Ellie tickling Natasha....Natasha is a such a great subject :) I will say this, she is a hot tickler and very good at it. She puts it all down to her long fingers. In any case, she's got skills!

Yes,Great job!!,Since the work of (Angelina Lick Tickle- Natasha's Sensitive Feet), Natasha has virtually taken over the position of Angelina's No. 1 ticklee ,She has become used to being on the receiving to being tickled by professional female ticklers’s foot worship . Natasha's temperament and smile are so noble And sweet, expect Natasha's nude pantyhose feet to be patronized and worshiped by many professional female ticklers.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back