• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hi turtleboy,excuse me,Ayla's recent clip introduction,, is Ayla shooting with Jay and Becky this time?

Yes, she shot with Becky and Jay last week - there'll be samples for that later.

Another new scene coming up. After Ruby and Jay, and Jay and Natasha....we have Ruby, Jay and Natasha! This was a three-girl custom challenge. A quiz where Natasha and Jay have to answer questions correctly or get tickled and the loser gets tickled by both!

Of course, Ruby was the real winner here as she got to tickle everyone - and poor Natasha got it bad!! ;)

This one's coming to the store soon!

Wow, that looks like one of the hottest sessions you've ever done, always love a challenge between two restrained ticklees

Not going to lie... Missy Jay looks damn FINE in that bikini while being upper body tickled! When I saw her in that, As Inspector Gadget often says... WOWSERS! Will this be on this clip be on the regular clips site or the members only? As I definitely will be getting it Turtleboy. Her and her friend Amy A are my favorites of your newer models. :)

Hi turtleboy,,excuse me,Recent shooting of chantelle and luna ,did Chantelle tickle luna‘s pantyhose feet by foot worship this time.

Natasha is awesome, but the audio on your clips can be shrill at times. Turning down the gain on your mic a bit would improve your audio greatly.

Any plans on working with Tillie again?

Damn I love this, can't wait for more Natasha clips!!!

Wow, that looks like one of the hottest sessions you've ever done, always love a challenge between two restrained ticklees

:thumbsup:

Not going to lie... Missy Jay looks damn FINE in that bikini while being upper body tickled! When I saw her in that, As Inspector Gadget often says... WOWSERS! Will this be on this clip be on the regular clips site or the members only? As I definitely will be getting it Turtleboy. Her and her friend Amy A are my favorites of your newer models. :)

It's in the store :)

Hi turtleboy,,excuse me,Recent shooting of chantelle and luna ,did Chantelle tickle luna‘s pantyhose feet by foot worship this time.

No, but she did do some great tickling!

Natasha is awesome, but the audio on your clips can be shrill at times. Turning down the gain on your mic a bit would improve your audio greatly.

Any plans on working with Tillie again?

Sometimes, there's an issue with clipping if the mic is too near or has been turned up too much, which can lead to distortion (as in the Rachelle clips I mentioned recently), but I don't generally record scenes very loud. If it's sounding too shrill at times, that's probably because it is shrill - sometimes models scream or shriek and it can be quite piercing, but that is literally how it is in the room...sometimes we have to cut scenes early or take breaks because the noise gets too much!

The problem with filming tickling scenes is that you are often dealing with very quiet moments and then sudden leaps in volume, which can be extreme. Dropping the mic level too low doesn't really fix anything unless it was way too high to start with. All it really means is that the overall level is low and then needs increasing, which leads to messy audio - background hum, hissing etc. I usually do a general eq to give a better vocal sound but you will still get big leaps in volume if the model is a screamer! Auto-gain control isn't ideal and without a dedicated sound man there isn't an easy fix unfortunately.

Finally catching up with some new scenes! Here's gorgeous redhead Scarlett :wub:

She's crazy-ticklish and very hot - and a lot of fun too!

And then Scarlett met Naia - who did what she does best! This is a hot scene ;)

...she makes a very hot (and mean!) tickler too. More of that later :)

The latest preview pics look fantastic! Do you have any more upcoming Rose clips at all? Her last video was amazing!

I live in Australia, but I was wondering where in England are the UK Tickling studios? And do you allow fans/public to visit. Out of curiosity. As I wont be visiting England anytime soon :p

I live in Australia, but I was wondering where in England are the UK Tickling studios? And do you allow fans/public to visit. Out of curiosity. As I wont be visiting England anytime soon :p

No, I don't have visitors I'm afraid!

Here's a first look at a blonde Ayla Sky! She is having more fun as a blonde apparently, but not here! This is a short but very hot scene for the upper body fans - she looks :firedevil

Ayla hates being exposed like this and having all the focus on her body so it was a challenge - a short scene but pure torture for her!

Ayla looks amazing! Were you mean enough to tickle her nipples?

Any plans to shoot with Shay London again? She was an awesome 'lee

Ayla is always amazing. She's been coming back for so many years. In some ways I look at her as your flagship model, at least since Angelina retired.

Ayla is always amazing. She's been coming back for so many years. In some ways I look at her as your flagship model, at least since Angelina retired.

Personally, I always viewed Tillie as the flagship UK Tickling model :)

Ayla looks amazing! Were you mean enough to tickle her nipples?

Of course! :)

Any plans to shoot with Shay London again? She was an awesome 'lee

Nothing arranged but I'd definitely like to get her back in.

Personally, I always viewed Tillie as the flagship UK Tickling model :)

Ayla's been shooting with me for longer than any other model (around 12 years!) If there ever was a flagship model, it would certainly be her :)

I only really shot with Tillie over a few years and not at all in the last 5-6 years. Rachelle began shooting for me around the same time and is a more regular fixture on the site.

Just catching up with some more samples from some recent shoots - these are on the members site over the next week!

Jasmine, getting mummified and crazy - this was a great scene :)

The return of Sativa and her amazing soles...the end of this clip is something else!

More of Ayla as a hot blonde - this time, getting tortured in the stocks for a custom tickle challenge. She got tickled quite a lot on her recent shoots, including a 2-on-1 scene, coming up later. She did get me back for all of this though and I'll be posting some samples of that later :)

When Ayla met Missy Jay and Becky...a three-part FF/F series, coming to the members site. Becky gets it first, tickling and lickling (which she finds kind of hot :))

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back