• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Clara looks awesome on the table. Any chance of lotioning her pits next time?

I'd look at it for a custom :)

Here's Joa on her second shoot - genuinely crazy attempt to mummify and tickle her. Crazy because she's one of the most ticklish people I've ever met...predictably, she managed to break out a couple of times (mainly because the titty tickling was too much!) and had to be wrapped up even more...

Some more tickling on her barefeet and her amazing booty!

We also shot some revenge scenes and it turns out that Joa is not only insanely ticklish but also really good at tickling....she's pretty mean and really loves being the tickler - she discovered that tickling other people is her new favourite thing, so I definitely plan to use her as a 'ler in future :) Will be posting some F/M samples in the other thread soon!

This was a great scene (but not for Hannah!) combining two different bondage devices to make a really cool position! It's a wild one :)

Some more tickling on her barefeet and her amazing booty!

We also shot some revenge scenes and it turns out that Joa is not only insanely ticklish but also really good at tickling....she's pretty mean and really loves being the tickler - she discovered that tickling other people is her new favourite thing, so I definitely plan to use her as a 'ler in future :) Will be posting some F/M samples in the other thread soon!

Hi, can you post the link to the other thread? Thanks.

This was a great scene (but not for Hannah!) combining two different bondage devices to make a really cool position! It's a wild one :)

Oh, this does look like a fun position, for us at least. Feet and upperbody all helpless, and we get to watch her cute butt squirm around too ;-)

I was wondering how old was Leona in the 2011 video "Leona's Long & Crazy Tickle Session!"?

No idea I'm afraid!

Oh, this does look like a fun position, for us at least. Feet and upperbody all helpless, and we get to watch her cute butt squirm around too ;-)

Love it...Hannah is so beautiful

:thumbsup:

Here's some new scenes with baby-faced Sativa...and she is literally a baby at just 18 years old! Super-cute and super-ticklish too :)

First previews of the very sexy Kiki Daniels....she's also very ticklish and I think you're going to like her!

Kiki Daniels looks absolutely stunning. All her previews look like instant pick ups and love more of the unrestrained sofa tickle. Looking forward to them turtleboy!!

I purchased the 2015 video "Gorgeous Bambi gets an Extreme Tickle Session!". It's some great ruthless tickling. Bambi is super ticklish and super sexy. She has a great body and SUPER laugh, her laugh sounds so desperate and she loses her voice at one stage, lol, your tickling really drives her crazy :)

Hannah still looking amazing, and these new ladies looking great! Stellar work as always sir :)

On the subject of bluey1's post I had always wondered what ever happened with Bambi, for sure thought she was going to be a mainstay for a while longer?

You have been able to tickle so many women. Do you have a favorite/most fun person to tickle? And tease? The video's "Izzy's Bikini Tickle Torture" and "Izzy Stretched Out and Soles Up". Izzy has such BIG SEXY ticklish feet and her goofy (in a nice way) laugh would have been so much fun, the baby oil on them in "Izzy's Bikini Tickle Torture" looked AMAZING. Will she be back?

And Bounty's big ticklish feet and crazy laugh.

Tillie, ChaCha, Portia.

Lol, it's probably an impossible question to answer.

Last edited:
Hi Turtleboy,
I was wondering if you'd ever thought of working with Natasha Chloe. She's an English model who did a shoot with Italian Tickling within the last year under the name Natasha. She seems pretty ticklish.

I'd look at it for a custom :)

Here's Joa on her second shoot - genuinely crazy attempt to mummify and tickle her. Crazy because she's one of the most ticklish people I've ever met...predictably, she managed to break out a couple of times (mainly because the titty tickling was too much!) and had to be wrapped up even more...

Just bought this clip and I must say it's one of the greatest I've seen from you. Joa makes for a fantastic ticklee, and even though it's absolute torture for her it sounds like she's more than willing to go through it all again.

Kiki looks gorgeous and has some incredibly beautiful feet too. Also, when's the F/M clip coming out? You know you want to find out if those nails feel as good as they look :D

No F/M this time. If she returns to shoot again we might look at it though!

Kiki Daniels looks absolutely stunning. All her previews look like instant pick ups and love more of the unrestrained sofa tickle. Looking forward to them turtleboy!!

Oh my goodness Kiki is absolutely beautiful, awesome work my friend awesome work

Thanks guys - Kiki's first clip will be coming up soon. Here's some more of her:

Picked up the first released Kiki clip and it's absolutely incredible. Thank you for the amazing work as always!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back