• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

It's looks like that Luna is a great ticklee. Hope to see more of her. I really loved the pictures where she is wearing tan sheer nylons. Looking damn hot :)

I'm not sure to be honest. She's gorgeous with an amazing body but it was a bit hit-and-miss with the ticklishness. I need to review her clips and see which, if any, I feel I can release.

Maybe you could do a combo clip with all of her ticklish moments.

Hi turtleboy,

Hope all is well. Absolutely love your work, I’ve been a massive fan for many years now

I have noticed updates on the clips4sale site have been quite slow recently? The latest Kiki Daniels clip was first released on the 26th of July. I was just wondering if this is going to be how regular the updates will be from now on or if you plan to start uploading a bit more frequently?

Hi turtleboy,

Hope all is well. Absolutely love your work, I’ve been a massive fan for many years now

I have noticed updates on the clips4sale site have been quite slow recently? The latest Kiki Daniels clip was first released on the 26th of July. I was just wondering if this is going to be how regular the updates will be from now on or if you plan to start uploading a bit more frequently?

A busy couple of weeks, so I haven't had the time to get the latest updates released. Members site updates always take priority when time is short.

The new Clara clip would have been released earlier in the week but got a little delayed. It is coming up later today though and is worth the wait :)

Speaking of the member's site, here's some screens from the latest update, featuring Rachelle. Another one of the many scenes that were lost and then later recovered from a broken hard drive, I actually went to the trouble of re-shooting this whole scene with Rachelle several months later. The second time around we did it all barefoot though, so I now have two versions of her in the same scene in different outfits and they're both great!

The second version will probably be added to the site before long :)

First scenes with gorgeous (and super-ticklish!) newcomer Shay London :)

Speaking of the member's site, here's some screens from the latest update, featuring Rachelle. Another one of the many scenes that were lost and then later recovered from a broken hard drive, I actually went to the trouble of re-shooting this whole scene with Rachelle several months later. The second time around we did it all barefoot though, so I now have two versions of her in the same scene in different outfits and they're both great!

The second version will probably be added to the site before long :)

So she had to shoot the scene again? LOL I shouldn't laugh. She must really enjoy tickling to be so dedicated like that

Lisa

Hi Turtleboy, can I ask what happened to the topless mummified clip you previewed with Cherry in November last year?
It doesn't matter if you're planning on holding it back for a while or not. I just wanted to make certain that you hadn't forgotten about it among your other clips.
By the way, any idea when Cherry is likely to come back again. She is one of your best finds over the last few years. Thanks.

Oh wow, Shay looks amazing! Were her pits as sweaty as it looks in the photo? Can't wait for this, hope she comes back soon.

Hi Turtleboy, can I ask what happened to the topless mummified clip you previewed with Cherry in November last year?
It doesn't matter if you're planning on holding it back for a while or not. I just wanted to make certain that you hadn't forgotten about it among your other clips.
By the way, any idea when Cherry is likely to come back again. She is one of your best finds over the last few years. Thanks.

I'm not sure, if/when it will be released...there are other clips of Cherry also. She's returning this week :)

So she had to shoot the scene again? LOL I shouldn't laugh. She must really enjoy tickling to be so dedicated like that

Lisa

Yes, although we shot it several months later

hi turtleboy, what is this model? View attachment 663858

Bonnie I think? Hard to tell from the pic.

Oh wow, Shay looks amazing! Were her pits as sweaty as it looks in the photo? Can't wait for this, hope she comes back soon.

Some more...her armpits are pretty crazy :)

...sweaty!

Wow, Shay looks lovely stretched out on that table. She has a lot of interesting tattoos too, it would be fun to use an electric toothbrush to find out which one is the most ticklish :p

Hello Turtleboy.

I’ve sent you an email reference customs, hoping you could reply.

Wow! Shay is just awesome!! She looks amazing in that lingerie and even more amazing out of it!! Looks like a brilliant clip, love a sweaty 'lee and she is definitely that!! Can't wait for more of her :)

Last edited:
Wow, just purchased the kiki and Clara clips from c4s, so ticklish in between the toes Clara is! When will the updated customs list be sent out turtleboy?

Any future plans on having the lovely Ms Katie Thornton back for a thorough going over?

Wow, Shay looks lovely stretched out on that table. She has a lot of interesting tattoos too, it would be fun to use an electric toothbrush to find out which one is the most ticklish :p

Wow! Shay is just awesome!! She looks amazing in that lingerie and even more amazing out of it!! Looks like a brilliant clip, love a sweaty 'lee and she is definitely that!! Can't wait for more of her :)

I hope to get her back soon!

When is this one being released?

Not sure, but it should be on the member's site..

Wow, just purchased the kiki and Clara clips from c4s, so ticklish in between the toes Clara is! When will the updated customs list be sent out turtleboy?

Possibly later today.

New scenes featuring the return of amazing Sophia Smith!

A little custom in the double-stocks

...and this one's coming up next! A very hot sheer nylon dress, stockings and some mean tickling...the armpit tickling was bad through the dress! There's a great revenge scene coming up too, with an even hotter outfit. Watch out for that one :)

Hi Turtle Boy updates look great will we see any more F/F clips coming up soon, I'm guessing with Covid restrictions that's why there's been less F/F clips?

Hi Turtleboy, hope you’re well! Do you have any dates booked in the diary with Jade anytime soon?

Also I saw the update on the website with her (was that the shoot originally lost on the old hard drive?) Is there any plans to put it on your store?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Turtle Boy updates look great will we see any more F/F clips coming up soon, I'm guessing with Covid restrictions that's why there's been less F/F clips?

It's mainly because I've been shooting a large number of new models over the last few months. I don't tend to shoot F/F clips with first-time models as they don't always work out and I don't want to waste a two-girl shoot if model is not really suitable. If the model works out I will tend to get them back in for F/F clips later on - I plan to shoot some F/F with Luna next week. I also shot some new F/F clips with Ayla and Naia yesterday and should be working with Cherry and her mum again soon :)

Hi Turtleboy, hope you’re well! Do you have any dates booked in the diary with Jade anytime soon?

Also I saw the update on the website with her (was that the shoot originally lost on the old hard drive?) Is there any plans to put it on your store?

Thanks in advance! :)

No I don't, sorry. Yes, the update that went on the site recently was from the recovered drive - I don't re-release the clips on C4S after they have gone on the site. I have other unreleased Jade clips that will likely be added to the site at some point.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back