• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Some more F/F, this time with Violet torturing Jasmine's super-ticklish (and super-wrinkly!) feet. Violet is a mean tickler and her nails are a killer every time!

Showcasing the new bondage device! This one is a big beast and it's very adaptable with the removable stocks, lots of possible positions etc. I'm thinking to call it 'the Bull'!

Storm was the first to try it out. Ayla went on it later in the day!

Suddenly looking forward to Scarlett or Gracie having the opportunity to shoot with ayla, their pantyhose feet will experience the tickling world's best female tickler respectively, and Ayla will to tickle their pantyhose feet enjoy incomparable pleasure with her mouth, really looking forward to Open up an Ayla column, ask Ayla to share her views and experience on tickling, how to tickle the model crazy, what skills can make the models scream, her thoughts on her tickling stunt about tickling with foot worship , and which of the models that Ayla had shooted together made Ayla linger and want to tickling them again, which models Ayla looked forward to shooting with,
Which models can particularly arouse Ayla's tickling desire, And Ayla's experience sharing of the model's ticklish level and tacit understanding of the model shooted with her.
At that time, the models who have worked with Ayla and the models who want to shoot with Ayla will be able to appear together (provided that these models have time on the day), and Ayla will be able to demonstrate on the spot how to use her mouth to make these models scream and go crazy, and give Score the ticklish response of these models.
It is suggested that you try to make such an interview-style special collection or editing collection. It is okay to order a higher price. It will definitely be popular, because Ayla is a very attractive and popular female tickler

We get it, you like Ayla, stop being weird about it.

I'm afraid she has that effect on people lol :D

...and not wanting to add fuel to that fire, but here's some more!

She did absolutely destroy Storm in this one!

We also did a full-length foot worship/tickle scene, and I fear this one may cause someone's head to explode ;)

If it looks like Storm is pulling faces it's because she's trying not to laugh! Basically, every time she laughed during the foot worship, she got tickled more...

I like this new bondage device quite a bit. It looks like you might even be able to have a tickler sit behind it for working on underarms and sides while another tickler takes care of the feet. All of these previews look very hot too, it's not often I see an update where I want every video mentioned but this looks like one of them. Ayla certainly is very good at making people smile, whether it's with her beauty or with her evil nails, LOL.

We also did a full-length foot worship/tickle scene, and I fear this one may cause someone's head to explode ;)

If it looks like Storm is pulling faces it's because she's trying not to laugh! Basically, every time she laughed during the foot worship, she got tickled more...

There are three innovations and breakthroughs in the video by Storm and Ayla in this shooping.

The first:Storm‘s nude pantyhose feet was being tickled by a female tickler at first time. Her feet used to be wear black pantyhose that be tickled by female ticklers in the past. (Nude pantyhose makes Storm's feet more sexy and beautiful!)

The second :Storm was being tickled by foot worship with frequent smiles at first time, In the past Storm basically couldn't see a smile when she was tickled by foot worship. Only by adding finger tickling would she laugh.
It is finally proved that the Storm's pantyhose feet can not resist all being tickled by licking and sucking .
Ayla used her unique technology of by licking tickling to break the defense of the Cold Queen Storm's pantyhose feet .
(Ayla became the first female tickler to make Storm's pantyhose feet ticklish with her tongue.
It can be seen that Ayla is indeed adeptlier than other female ticklers.)

The third: Ayla is the first time to did a full-length foot worship/tickle scene,None of the models that have cooperated with Ayla has ever enjoyed such treatment, Even Ayla's golden partners Angelina and rachelle also have never enjoyed such treatment, Storm is lucky!!!
(I really hope Ayla can often conquer more beautiful models through a full-length foot worship/tickle scene.Only very beautiful and ticklish of model can be eligible for being tickled by Ayla’s full-lengthl foot worship.)

the only pity is that Storm is wearing long pants,
In the face of Ayla's full-length foot worship, Storm's reaction is smaller than that of Angelina or Eve.
If Ayla tickles Angelina or Eve by full-lengthl foot worship, Angelina or Eve will surely laugh and scream,and the reaction is very intense and sexy!!!
Anyway, this video clip is a milestone work, which is worth buying and collecting. It's the first time to see Ayla tickles model's pantyhose feet by full-lengthl foot worship, and it's also the first time to see female tickler to make Storm's pantyhose feet ticklish with her tongue.Very classic,The above two points have met my previous wishes, thank you very much! Always supporting you,turtleboy.
Look forward to Gracie and Eve having the opportunity to shoot with Ayla. These two are really ticklish and sensitive. Look forward to Ayla tickles Gracie or Eve by full-lengthl foot worship!

The return of Angelina...still officially retired, but she does make occasional visits. She's back to shoot customs next week so get in touch if you would like to order while she is available!

Angelina always looks like she's absolutely suffering but she must love it, coming back time and again even after retiring from modelling. And she's looking just as great and ticklish as ever.

Angelina and Ayla deserves a place in the Hall of Fame of Ticklees. More than a decade of getting tickled, their soles are still flawless and hypersensitive. A tickler's dream to have them trapped in stocks.

Angelina always looks like she's absolutely suffering but she must love it, coming back time and again even after retiring from modelling. And she's looking just as great and ticklish as ever.

:thumbsup:

Angelina and Ayla deserves a place in the Hall of Fame of Ticklees. More than a decade of getting tickled, their soles are still flawless and hypersensitive. A tickler's dream to have them trapped in stocks.

I agree - Hard to believe, but I've been working with Ayla since 2010(!) and I think she's looking better than ever (see below)

Showcasing the new bondage device! This one is a big beast and it's very adaptable with the removable stocks, lots of possible positions etc. I'm thinking to call it 'the Bull'!

Storm was the first to try it out. Ayla went on it later in the day!

Updated screens...this one's coming up!

She got her own back afterwards in a big way...samples of her revenge in the other thread!

The return of Angelina...still officially retired, but she does make occasional visits. She's back to shoot customs next week so get in touch if you would like to order while she is available!]

Did she forget how bad it could be?

Hi Turtleboy, I just want to say I love and appreciate all the work you do to bring us such great Tickling videos for a decade now.

Can I ask - the video of Violet tickling Eve with Eve in office attire - it's on your Instagram page as "Violet Making Eve Sweat". Will that video be available in the clips4sale sale store soon?

And also,

Will "Chantelle Really Makes Me Pay" be available in the clips4sale store in a 1080p or 720p version? I know it's out in 4K atm.

I was wondering the same thing. Any update on the Violet and Eve clip?

Hi Turtleboy, I just want to say I love and appreciate all the work you do to bring us such great Tickling videos for a decade now.

Can I ask - the video of Violet tickling Eve with Eve in office attire - it's on your Instagram page as "Violet Making Eve Sweat". Will that video be available in the clips4sale sale store soon?

And also,

Will "Chantelle Really Makes Me Pay" be available in the clips4sale store in a 1080p or 720p version? I know it's out in 4K atm.

Yes to both. There will be another Eve clip coming first and then that one will be out later.

The 1080p version of the Chantelle clip will be out today - the 4K version that is in store already was wrongly listed as FHD, but that has been amended.

Yes to both. There will be another Eve clip coming first and then that one will be out later.

The 1080p version of the Chantelle clip will be out today - the 4K version that is in store already was wrongly listed as FHD, but that has been amended.

Looking forward to watching them. I'll be buying both when they come out :)

I was wondering - you have made soooo many videos and got to tickle soooo many great sexy women and been tickled by them as well - this would be a hard question - Do you have a few videos (as tickler) and/or models that stand out?

As you have probably noticed I LOVE sooooo many of your videos/models. But whenever I think of the videos and models that are classics for me and mix that together, overall, my all-time favourite is still Tillie - How HOT she was, how ticklish she was, and that cackle laugh. And her videos: "Tillie Is Face-Down & Tickled To Tears!" (when you really got that spot under her ribs :p ) and "Tillie's Ultimate Tickle Session" are still two of my ALL-TIME favorites of any tickling video company/studio.

Image24.jpg 144355503_Image119_123_1004lo.jpg

Does Tillie and those two videos stand out for you as well? I suppose because they are a long time ago they are forgotten by most people (except for me obviously, lol?) and probably you? or do she and they just mix in with a lot of others for you?

Does Tillie and those two videos stand out for you as well? I suppose because they are a long time ago they are forgotten by most people (except for me obviously, lol?) and probably you? or do she and they just mix in with a lot of others for you?

Not especially if I'm honest - I've shot with a lot of models over the years...the shoots with Tillie were fun, but a while ago now and I didn't really shoot with her that many times!

I was wondering the same thing. Any update on the Violet and Eve clip?

I've just begun working through the content from the shoot but it will be a crazy one as you can probably tell ;)

...and to say that she made her sweat is an understatement!

To be fair Tillie was always one of my favourites too, her body was amazing and she had some awesome reactions!
Thinking about models sweating , and plans to shoot with Jade or Scarlett again TB?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back