• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

OMG those hosed feet look great!

Damn them two are absolutely awesome, Hannah has some sexy toes in those hose. I love your work Turtle. You have got to be like the absolute luckiest man in the world

Thanks - that clip's coming up. It's a really great one because they're such good friends in real life too, so it was a lot of fun to watch Chantelle winding Hannah up :)

Hopefully you'll like these new scenes with Clara too!

She was insanely ticklish this shoot - and was pretty bad on the first one too, so that's saying something! It was exhausting to watch at times - poor Clara :)

Last edited:
Love the Chantelle and Hannah tickling challenge video! Love the first position, the premise and everything about the clip. More of this please!

Tonight I bought your 2011 videos "Mikaela's First Tickle Session In The Stocks" and "Mikaela's Breathless Tickle Session".

Mikaela's sooo sexy and sooo ticklish .

She looks super sexy in the hot red lingerie with sheer black stockings in "Mikaela's Breathless Tickle Session. And even more sexy in the office outfit with tan nylon-covered legs in "Mikaela's First Tickle Session In The Stocks".

I love the way she says "No" in all of her videos, and how much she fights and struggles in her videos :)

Tonight I bought your 2011 videos "Mikaela's First Tickle Session In The Stocks" and "Mikaela's Breathless Tickle Session".

Mikaela's sooo sexy and sooo ticklish .

She looks super sexy in the hot red lingerie with sheer black stockings in "Mikaela's Breathless Tickle Session. And even more sexy in the office outfit with tan nylon-covered legs in "Mikaela's First Tickle Session In The Stocks".

I love the way she says "No" in all of her videos, and how much she fights and struggles in her videos :)

A blast from the past - glad you liked them :)

Not to say that the rest of her isn't lovely, but Joa has some gorgeous natural breasts with beautiful nipples. I bet they loved that feather too ;-)

Whats the criteria for whos nipples you tickle with some models? Some look like they be very ticklish but sometimes i notice you dont go for them. Just curious. Amazing work btw!

Whats the criteria for whos nipples you tickle with some models? Some look like they be very ticklish but sometimes i notice you dont go for them. Just curious. Amazing work btw!

Probably whether the model will give TB permission to tickle there or not !!!

Obviously it's a sensitive area and some models don't like a tickler getting that close to there personal space.

Not to say that the rest of her isn't lovely, but Joa has some gorgeous natural breasts with beautiful nipples. I bet they loved that feather too ;-)

The most ticklish I've ever seen!

Probably whether the model will give TB permission to tickle there or not !!!

Obviously it's a sensitive area and some models don't like a tickler getting that close to there personal space.

Yes. The criteria is whether it's something that the model is willing to shoot or not - it's not really something you would expect the majority to be ok with.

Any word on when Sophia Smith might come back? She's great would be great to see her and Louise that could be fun.

Yes. The criteria is whether it's something that the model is willing to shoot or not - it's not really something you would expect the majority to be ok with.

Thank you for being respectful of models and their boundaries. I imagine this is a big part of why you're able to get such lovely models and produce great videos with them.

Thanks for the reply and that def is true. Im glad youre one of the few who respect where the model is tickled. Amazing work and hope to see more in the future with beautiful models with ticklish nipples.

Have you thought about doing a video of models with ticklish nipples btw? I think that would be a hot sell. Keep up the amazing work Turtleboy.

Hello turtleboy, I really liked the videos of Kiki Daniels, she seems beautiful and she seems very ticklish, excuse the question but it will be a long time for the video of Jamie Knight to be available? Greetings

Thank you for being respectful of models and their boundaries. I imagine this is a big part of why you're able to get such lovely models and produce great videos with them.

Thanks for the reply and that def is true. Im glad youre one of the few who respect where the model is tickled. Amazing work and hope to see more in the future with beautiful models with ticklish nipples.

Have you thought about doing a video of models with ticklish nipples btw? I think that would be a hot sell. Keep up the amazing work Turtleboy.

Any chance Kiki Daniels will return for customs?

Yes - in two weeks!

Hello turtleboy, I really liked the videos of Kiki Daniels, she seems beautiful and she seems very ticklish, excuse the question but it will be a long time for the video of Jamie Knight to be available? Greetings

I'm not sure to be honest. She's gorgeous with an amazing body but it was a bit hit-and-miss with the ticklishness. I need to review her clips and see which, if any, I feel I can release.

Here's some first samples of gorgeous newbie Luna. This Latvian cutie is adorable - tiny, super-cute and super-ticklish!

Hi
Is Rachelle Summers still making videos and pictures with you?
I only discovered her a few weeks ago she is gorgeous!
I felt a little sorry for her at first because she is sooo ticklish, I thought I was bad lol. Then I saw how much she enjoyed tickling the other girls and my guilt went away lol.
We do seem to have a little bit of that sadistic streak in us when it comes to other women.

Thanks

Lisa

Hi
Is Rachelle Summers still making videos and pictures with you?
I only discovered her a few weeks ago she is gorgeous!
I felt a little sorry for her at first because she is sooo ticklish, I thought I was bad lol. Then I saw how much she enjoyed tickling the other girls and my guilt went away lol.
We do seem to have a little bit of that sadistic streak in us when it comes to other women.

Thanks

Lisa

Yes, she should be back later in the year :)

Meanwhile, here's some more of cutie newbie Luna - also super-ticklish!

And a custom challenge:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back