• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

The return of Cherry, with her mum! Happily, Cherry's back to modelling after returning to the 9-5 world and getting bored of it :) Her mum (not her step-mum, despite C4S naming requirements!) always comes with her but isn't always up for getting in front of the camera, but she was this time.

I started editing this first clip two ways. I've included samples of the over/under format above as I initially thought it worked well. On second thoughts though I'm thinking the usual side-by-side split layout (below) is best. Feel free to let me know if you disagree though!

I like both. I've always been a fan of the usual side-by-side view but I've never seen that over/under format. It gets my attention cause it's something new and different. You could maybe do something like a 10 minute video where 7 minutes of it is side-by-side and 3 minutes is over/under. See how well it sells or how many times it's viewed depending on whether it's on C4S or the membership site. After it's been out for a while maybe come back here and ask for the opinion about the over/under section from people who've seen it. That'll help you figure out if you should do it more often.

Glad to see Cherry and her mum back, they both make for great videos �� As for that one, I think it's an interesting idea having the two views top to bottom but it would make the video a bit squished on monitors, the usual side by side probably works better.

I like both. I've always been a fan of the usual side-by-side view but I've never seen that over/under format. It gets my attention cause it's something new and different. You could maybe do something like a 10 minute video where 7 minutes of it is side-by-side and 3 minutes is over/under. See how well it sells or how many times it's viewed depending on whether it's on C4S or the membership site. After it's been out for a while maybe come back here and ask for the opinion about the over/under section from people who've seen it. That'll help you figure out if you should do it more often.

Thanks for your feedback :) It would actually work the same on a monitor, which ever format was used since the resolution and size of the frame would still be the same. Both shots would also be the same size within the frame so the only difference is how it appears to your eyes - either left/right (which is the more typical way of viewing something) or above/below, which mirrors their body layout (i.e. head at the top, feet below) In any case, I'm going with the left/right version for now but might look at it again in future!

Here's some more samples of Cherry and her mum on the bull. F/F with Cherry as tickler and a M/F scene with Cherry. Incidentally, they are returning tomorrow and Cherry's mum is happy to do more shooting too. I get a lot of requests for them (particularly Cherry's mum) so if you would like a custom while they are here, please get in touch asap!

Ah yeah, I see that with the different frames now, for some reason the border didn't click for me when I was looking before.
More great pics too, both Cherry and her mum look great on the bull, that's certainly a good device you've acquired.
And I'm looking forward to seeing more of them, I'd be tempted to order a custom but I have no idea what I'd want to order in said custom so I'll just look forward to whatever they end up doing.

Cherry and her mum are great. You can really tell where she got her lovely ticklish feet from ;-)

Ah yeah, I see that with the different frames now, for some reason the border didn't click for me when I was looking before.
More great pics too, both Cherry and her mum look great on the bull, that's certainly a good device you've acquired.
And I'm looking forward to seeing more of them, I'd be tempted to order a custom but I have no idea what I'd want to order in said custom so I'll just look forward to whatever they end up doing.

Cherry and her mum are great. You can really tell where she got her lovely ticklish feet from ;-)

There's a lot more of them coming up soon ;)

There's a lot of very exciting new scenes on the way in fact! For now, here's a look at when 4'8 Ayla met the 6'1 giant Jasmine...poor Jasmine didn't know what hit her!

This one's coming to the store shortly...

More of Jasmine and Ayla having a little tickle fight. A David and Goliath situation - no prizes for guessing who won :)

...and Jasmine in the stocks

Another newcomer, Charlie Monaco...she's super-ticklish and extremely hot!

Will there be some more gang-tickling videos? With 3 ticklers on 1. Maybe ticking Sam or Eve?

I bought "Ayla Takes Down Super-Ticklish Amazon Jasmine". I really like the contrast of Ayla's little fingers tickling big Jasmaine's sexy ticklish body and feet :)

I'd love to, but I don't think it's likely I'm afraid. We did have another shoot booked, which she postponed and I haven't had any response to messages since then, so can only assume she's no longer interested. A shame, but that's how it is sometimes. I know she's moving away at the end of the year as well so probably won't be available after that time.

285510173_image14.jpg 285696751_image81.jpg

So you're not expecting to be able to do any more videos with Scarlett again? :(

Will there be some more gang-tickling videos? With 3 ticklers on 1. Maybe ticking Sam or Eve?

From experience, the chances of that four models all turning up on the day of the shoot is almost zero so not very likely I'm afraid. It's also extremely expensive to organise.

I bought "Ayla Takes Down Super-Ticklish Amazon Jasmine". I really like the contrast of Ayla's little fingers tickling big Jasmaine's sexy ticklish body and feet :)

Glad you liked it :thumbsup:

View attachment 736737 View attachment 736738

So you're not expecting to be able to do any more videos with Scarlett again? :(

It'd be great but I'm not expecting to.

Also gotta say the latest clips on the member site are some of Cherry and her mum's best. Any more coming up from their recent visits?

Saw some amazing pics of a very sweaty Shay London the other day but can't find the clip on your website. Was it ever released or was it just for the members site? Really hope she comes back as she ticks every box!!!

Also gotta say the latest clips on the member site are some of Cherry and her mum's best. Any more coming up from their recent visits?

Yes, some great clips coming soon!

Saw some amazing pics of a very sweaty Shay London the other day but can't find the clip on your website. Was it ever released or was it just for the members site? Really hope she comes back as she ticks every box!!!

Her other clips are on the members site :)

Another new model! Portuguese cutie Lucia is a modelling friend of Ayla's. She's a very experienced fashion model but this was all totally new to her. She had a lot of fun though and did a very cute scene with Ayla afterwards...she may look sweet and innocent but according to Ayla she is a brutal tickler!

Oh wow, Lucia's adorable, lovely feet too

She is :) Here's some with her and Ayla:

...and Lucia as tickler. Ayla actually broke free eventually and they ended up having an unplanned tickle fight, which was really cute!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back