• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hi Turtleboy,

Your new stuff with Rachelle looks great. I'm so glad that she's still working with you.

Can I just ask about these preview images of Cherry topless and Mummified I found:

pqXFfigD_t.jpgNLFx3Hcr_t.jpg

You teased a clip for them in November 2020 but I can't find the clip anywhere. I'm not sure if I just missed it or it was never posted but I thought I'd ask because I love the videos you do with Cherry.

Attachments

• pqXFfigD_o.jpg
    pqXFfigD_o.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • NLFx3Hcr_o.jpg
    NLFx3Hcr_o.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 91
She got me back!

I'll post some samples of that later, but she did also get to torture Natasha - not really payback since Natasha was just the victim here, but she certainly made her pay...Rachelle really is a master tickler! A perfect tickler/ticklee combination really :)

I bet she is keen being two years away to teach some of the newer models some revenge! I miss a good F/F revenge scene! Her and Lara could be a fun scene!

Hey Turtleboy any word on when the next Louise clips will be released? Saw she was in last week.

She got me back!

I'll post some samples of that later, but she did also get to torture Natasha - not really payback since Natasha was just the victim here, but she certainly made her pay...Rachelle really is a master tickler! A perfect tickler/ticklee combination really :)

Natasha and Rachelle are very suitable to being on the receiving, Natasha is so elegant, Rachelle is very sweet, especially their pantyhose feet are so afraid of sucking and nibbling, and at the same time their pantyhose feet are also very delicious to favored by professional female ticklers, it's hard to imagine what will happen when Natasha and Rachelle are on the receiving that meet Ayla and Naia or Amy and Jay.

I feel that the two previous collaborations between Natasha and Ayla should have more tacit understanding. Natasha's pantyhose feet also tasted the power of Ayla's tongue and teeth. Natasha is likely to become the most popular model for professional ticklers such as Ayla that after Angelina. Seeing the shooting preview of Natasha and Jay soon, I am really looking forward to seeing more awesome ticklers shooting with Natasha. It would be more hot if Jay could tickle Natasha's pantyhose by sucking and nibbling with Amy.

Natasha's elegant and noble temperament is really special.

Amy is very sexy and beautiful. As a tickler, her sexy style is like Ayla and Faye. If Natasha encounters Jay and Amy together, I don't know what kind of sparks will burst out,Will Amy and Jay's tongue and teeth make Natasha's pantyhose feet irresistible?

The most awesome female tickler bases Faye and Ayla without a doubt.
Remember that line at the beginning of the video when Faye was shooting with Angelina?
"I told you this is my monde then tickle foot"
The lines are so hot, too bad there is no interview clip of Faye,
I don't know who Faye's fans model is?
I don't know what Faye's feelings were like after shooting with Angelina. don't know if Faye likes to shoot with Angelina again? The color of the vest and pantyhose that Angelina was wearing at that time was so sexy, Plus Faye the top female tickler goes all in .
(Faye's Tickling Makes Angelina Scream)definitely an insurmountable masterpiece.

First of the new scenes with Rachelle, looking cute with a retro vibe. Two years without being tickled didn't do her much good as the long break just made it worse for her...she was way too ticklish this time!

She's had the good sense to make sure she doesn't leave it so long next time, so it won't be so bad - she's back again next week :)

Any chance Tillie will come back as well?

Hey Turtleboy any word on when the next Louise clips will be released? Saw she was in last week.

She was in to do customs, but we did do one scene for the site with her as the tickler for a change and Storm getting tickled. I don't normally use Louise as a tickler as she didn't think she'd be much good at it but she actually really enjoyed this one so I'll be getting her doing more in the future :) It's on the members site already

Rachelle looks stunning in that blue top, she is just awesome! :wub:
True!

Any chance Tillie will come back as well?

It's pretty unlikely

Hi Turtleboy,

Your new stuff with Rachelle looks great. I'm so glad that she's still working with you.

Can I just ask about these preview images of Cherry topless and Mummified I found:

View attachment 697326View attachment 697327

You teased a clip for them in November 2020 but I can't find the clip anywhere. I'm not sure if I just missed it or it was never posted but I thought I'd ask because I love the videos you do with Cherry.

It was a custom - it hasn't been released as yet.

Best producer and store on the market, long may he continue :)

Thank you!

Rachelle is such a good tickler and cute tickee :)

She is indeed. Here's some from Rachelle's return visit a couple of weeks later...

...and getting tickled (twice!) in that outfit. These scenes are two of the most intense I've shot with her (although there are some very crazy ones in her past too!) The audio is a bit distorted on both scenes as the level was too high, and these are clips are LOUD! At one point, I'd decided not to release them but I showed them to Ayla last week and she convinced me that they were so good it would be crazy not to - noisy or not! In the end, I combined them into one clip and put them out at a discount...if you can handle the sound issues there are some insane reactions in these clips!

Her feet are perfection :)

Indeed :)

Some more new scenes, coming up..

Here's Jay with her crazily ticklish friend Ruby, who she introduced a while back. These clips are crazy - Ruby gets mummified and tickled out of her mind, before getting her own back...and Ruby is an amazing tickler too - very mean!

...and getting tickled (twice!) in that outfit. These scenes are two of the most intense I've shot with her (although there are some very crazy ones in her past too!) The audio is a bit distorted on both scenes as the level was too high, and these are clips are LOUD! At one point, I'd decided not to release them but I showed them to Ayla last week and she convinced me that they were so good it would be crazy not to - noisy or not! In the end, I combined them into one clip and put them out at a discount...if you can handle the sound issues there are some insane reactions in these clips!

Hi turtleboy,Please when will the clip of Jay with Natasha be updated, so looking forward to how awesome Jay tastes the elegant Natasha’s sexy pantyhose feet. When will the clip of Naia with scarlett be updated, will Ayla be this time as a tickler and a beautiful model to participate in the shooting together, such as Natasha、Lauren、Puja or Angelina?

Hi turtleboy,Looking forward to Miss Jay tickle and taste Natasha’s pantyhose feet's concentration can catch up with the legendary masterpiece of ten years ago (Angelina Can't Cope With Faye's Tickling! (NYLON, BARE, FOOTWORSHIP)),Natasha and Angelina's pantyhose feet are all very sexy. Jay and Faye are all awesome ticklers.

Looking forward to the reappearance of legendary masterpieces like (Angelina Can't Cope With Faye's Tickling! (NYLON,BARE,FOOTWOSHIP)).

Hi turtleboy,Please when will the clip of Jay with Natasha be updated, so looking forward to how awesome Jay tastes the elegant Natasha’s sexy pantyhose feet.

Their scenes are coming to the member's site over the next week or so - there is a revenge clip too :)

Super sexy

:thumbsup:

It's rare that Natasha gets her own back...partly because she's a soft-natured soul and partly because she's such a great tickle victim that she's always on the receiving end. This was one of those few occasions when she had her a chance to get some revenge and she made the most of it :) She definitely had fun with Jay as you can probably tell!

Their scenes are coming to the member's site over the next week or so - there is a revenge clip too :)

Receive. Natasha's pantyhose feet is so sexy, this time Natasha's clothing and pantyhose is more beautiful and sexy than when she be tickled by ayla before, I'm really curious, after Natasha accepted Ayla and Jay's tickling service, Which tickler does she prefer to be tickled by, but it is a pity that such a beautiful Natasha has not met Faye, otherwise she will definitely experience the most exciting tickling test.

Hi turtleboy,excuse me,Ayla's recent clip introduction,, is Ayla shooting with Jay and Becky this time?
Did Ayla's recent shoots have Ayla as a professional tickler that she tickling beautiful model?(For example, models like Natasha, Angelina, Puja,the model such as on the receiving )

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back