• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Here's some of Lauren and her mum...mum was a lot of fun and she has a great laugh! They are both ticklish in the same places :)

The first clip will be in the store tonight or tomorrow..

Hi turtleboy, do I still get the bonus clip when I purchase the clip Lauren's Mother Teaches Her A Lesson?

Hello Turtleboy hope your well.

I’m just wondering if you keep hold of customs clips you’ve made in the past ? I had a few made a couple of years ago but my computer died taking everything along with it.

Keep up the good work pal.

I’m just wondering if you keep hold of customs clips you’ve made in the past ? I had a few made a couple of years ago but my computer died taking everything along with it.

Hi mate, same happened to me it’s a bummer ain’t it?! Luckily turtleboy had some saved but unfortunately not all of them :(

Hi Turtleboy,

I know there are some new videos getting released soon with Eve which will be great :)

I was wondering if there will be any other mature (early-40s - mid-50s year-old) women joining your studio to get tickled again soon or in the future?

Also, is there a chance of seeing some of your models tickled on their legs and feet while wearing sheer black stockings and black fishnet stockings?

Last edited:
Hi Turtleboy, will you ever bring Joa back at all? Her videos were great and she had some truly insane reactions!

Hi Turtleboy, any plans on having Scarlett Foxett back as a ler anytime soon? Watched the clip of her and Naia the other day she’s really good.

Hey Turtleboy,

Just thought I would mention - The title of the actual video of "Naia Loves Making Scarlett Squirm & Squeal!", is wrong as it says "Crazy-Ticklish Scarlett's First Time In The Stocks!".

The video is right and is right in the clips4sale store, just the title in the video is wrong.

Not trying to be a smartass, just thought you should know (if you don't already).

295708240_image6.jpg 295708459_image57.jpg

Will these two videos with Scarlett being tickled be released in the clips4sale store?

285696751_image81.jpg 285510173_image14.jpg

Scarlett's HOT!!! I love - "Naia Loves Making Scarlett Squirm & Squeal!" and "Crazy-Ticklish Scarlett's First Time In The Stocks!".

Scarlett looks VERY SEXY in the red and her legs and feet look GREAT in black nylon stockings :) Also, I love her reactions as Naia is clearly surprising her at times with how much it tickles and/or how ticklish she is. And you can tell Naia is having ALOT of fun tickling and teasing her as well.

Scarlett seems very ticklish, and I love how she reacts to the tickling. Her laugh with those little squeals and her bucking and squirming is a lot of fun to watch in both videos :)

Her bare feet look VERY nice and smooth as well - especially in "Crazy-Ticklish Scarlett's First Time In The Stocks!

Two really good videos :) With a VERY HOT ticklee.

I was wondering about Scarlett's clips too because her sweaty armpits looked amazing in the pics :wub:

Hi mate, same happened to me it’s a bummer ain’t it?! Luckily turtleboy had some saved but unfortunately not all of them :(

I don't always keep old archived customs, especially if they are not released publically. Sometimes I'll have them but if I do, they'll be on one of 30+ possible hard drives, many of which are stored in my studio. It can take a while to locate and something I can only look into when I have a bit of time - I'll see what I can do.

Hi Turtleboy,

I know there are some new videos getting released soon with Eve which will be great :)

I was wondering if there will be any other mature (early-40s - mid-50s year-old) women joining your studio to get tickled again soon or in the future?

Also, is there a chance of seeing some of your models tickled on their legs and feet while wearing sheer black stockings and black fishnet stockings?

New clips of Eve, Violet, Jasmine and her best friend Sam are all coming up. They are all in their mid-40s.

I don't tend to do all that much in the way of fishnets because people never seem to like seeing them - although I think they look great. I can always do custom fishnet clips though.

View attachment 720210 View attachment 720211

Scarlett's HOT!!! I love - "Naia Loves Making Scarlett Squirm & Squeal!" and "Crazy-Ticklish Scarlett's First Time In The Stocks!".

Scarlett looks VERY SEXY in the red and her legs and feet look GREAT in black nylon stockings :) Also, I love her reactions as Naia is clearly surprising her at times with how much it tickles and/or how ticklish she is. And you can tell Naia is having ALOT of fun tickling and teasing her as well.

Scarlett seems very ticklish, and I love how she reacts to the tickling. Her laugh with those little squeals and her bucking and squirming is a lot of fun to watch in both videos :)

Her bare feet look VERY nice and smooth as well - especially in "Crazy-Ticklish Scarlett's First Time In The Stocks!

Two really good videos :) With a VERY HOT ticklee.

Thanks, glad you liked them :thumbsup:

Hey Turtleboy,

Just thought I would mention - The title of the actual video of "Naia Loves Making Scarlett Squirm & Squeal!", is wrong as it says "Crazy-Ticklish Scarlett's First Time In The Stocks!".

The video is right and is right in the clips4sale store, just the title in the video is wrong.

Not trying to be a smartass, just thought you should know (if you don't already).

I know, but thanks anyway :)

View attachment 720208 View attachment 720209

Will these two videos with Scarlett being tickled be released in the clips4sale store?

Not in the store. The first is on the member's site already - the second will likely be added there later.

Hi Turtleboy, any plans on having Scarlett Foxett back as a ler anytime soon? Watched the clip of her and Naia the other day she’s really good.

I was wondering about Scarlett's clips too because her sweaty armpits looked amazing in the pics :wub:

I'd love to, but I don't think it's likely I'm afraid. We did have another shoot booked, which she postponed and I haven't had any response to messages since then, so can only assume she's no longer interested. A shame, but that's how it is sometimes. I know she's moving away at the end of the year as well so probably won't be available after that time.

Scenes of Violet tickling Eve half to death...the sweaty face at the end says it all! I can confirm that Violet is a merciless tickler :) This one's in the store now

Roxy and Louise in some F/F action - coming to the member's site!

Here's Jasmine with her best friend Sam. She really wanted me to get them in together for some time, partly because she knew it would be fun but mainly because she knows how ticklish Sam is! She wasn't wrong in her description, as you barely have to touch Sam and she goes totally nuts! Jasmine seems to get more and more ticklish with every shoot too so this shoot was a lot of fun...check the sample below to get an idea ;)

We only did a couple of short scenes but I'll be getting them both back in again soon!

SAMPLE

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vco1bvz8nr46pk3/Jasmine and Sam Sample.mp4?dl=0

Last edited:
Hi Turtleboy,

Is the bonus "Unmasked" video still available when you purchase "Indian Jaz Gets Tickled Out Of Her Mind"?

I emailed clips4sale my order number. They said they can't provide the bonus clip and to contact the producer/studio.

Thanks.

Hey Turtleboy will there be a F/F segment that has upper body tickling in it with Sam and Jasmine?

Hi Turtleboy,

Is the bonus "Unmasked" video still available when you purchase "Indian Jaz Gets Tickled Out Of Her Mind"?

I emailed clips4sale my order number. They said they can't provide the bonus clip and to contact the producer/studio.

Thanks.

Yes, you just need to email me with your order details - it's nothing to do with clips4sale.

[email protected]

That upper body clip with Sam looks awesome! Her dress is stunning and it looks like those pits are very ticklish!! :D

New clips coming up with the amazing Bella Mendez and her fantastic soles. All focus on the feet as her body isn't so ticklish...it's the brush that does it for her :)

These are from a few months back - the tickle scene is coming to the member's site next!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back