• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hi folks,

I decided to start a thread to post updates on recent shoots, but also to let people know about models that I am due to work with in the near future. That way you can see what's coming up and submit any requests for particular shoots if you wish... :xpulcy:

....so, to kick things off then, I've just completed work on a shoot with Sophie. She's lovely, 19 y/o, customer services assistant and part-time model. A great girl - a kind of girl-next-door type, very ticklish and absolutely loved the experience! ...one of my favourite models so far and she will be back for a second shoot soon!

I'll be adding the clip to my store later today and posting a preview here too

Last edited:
Heidi *this Sunday 12th July!*

Thanks Gil (should have Sophie's clip up before long).

Next, up is Heidi: 26 y/o, full-time, experienced model, self-confessed Barbie girl, but intelligent too with a background (and degree) in other areas. Working with her this Sunday (12th July) for the first time but may be booking her again if she works out. She is apparently ticklish all over and mostly on her feet...

:bubble2:

Last edited:
Charlotte and Nina - next Wed 15th July

Next up are Charlotte and Nina doing a shoot together on 15th July. Nina you will know about from my previous clips...a 24 y/o office worker and part-time model from here in the midlands, and needless to say, very ticklish all over! (like Sophie, she also loves being tickled and looks forward to doing the shoots after work!)

Charlotte is a new model to me. She's a 22 y/o up and coming glamour girl from the midlands also. She seems a lot of fun and says that she's very ticklish - especially on her feet and between her toes!

:england:

Toni Louise and her mum - next Sun 19th July

Next weekend I'll be doing my first ever mother/daughter shoot! This one should be amazing...Toni contacted me about doing a shoot, saying, quote:

"I am very interested in this style of shoot, exceptionally ticklish so i may squeal or laugh my head off or beg you to stop! if you don't mind that lol then please pm me :)"

She also suggested that her mother (who is also a model) could do the shoot too....how could I say no! :devilish: I think this one's going to be a LOT of fun...Toni has since confirmed that she is so ticklish the shoot is going to be 'torture' for her!! Can't wait...

Kirsty and Michelle - Sunday 26th July

At the end of the month, I'm lucky to be shooting with a stunning professional model called Kirsty. She's a very beautiful girl (with a stunning body) who I was aware of from other websites, and so was naturally blown away when she got in touch about doing a shoot! I don't know too much about her other than she is 'very ticklish' especially on her feet, neck and arms!

It should be an amazing shoot as I also have the gorgeous and very ticklish glamour girl Michelle Hush. I have done two shoots with Michelle before and her clips have been some of the most popular ones I've released as she's extremely sexy, loud, and great fun to work with.....I have a very good feeling about this one! ;)

*Sophie's back* - Sunday 2nd August!

I told you she'd be back soon! I know that some of you like Sophie as much as I do, so feel free to submit any requests for her second shoot!

:hungry:

UK Glamour Babe Dannii Harwood - Monday 17th August!!

I'm extremely lucky to be working with top glamour babe Dannii Harwood on 17th August. Dannii is a page 3 girl and regular in the pages of FHM, LOADED, Max Power and various TV shows, adverts etc. She is very hot!
http://www.danniiharwood.net/

...it's costing me a small fortune, but TBH I'd probably spend the money just to meet Dannii let alone tie her up and tickle her LOL! :)

This will probably be the highlight of my summer! It'll be quite a long shoot with Dannii so again, any requests - just let me know!

:gbtoast:

This will probably be the highlight of my summer! It'll be quite a long shoot with Dannii so again, any requests - just let me know!

:gbtoast:

Man, great work on getting hold of Dannii! :happyhop:

Bare feet and baby oil is always my request of choice, but as long as you enjoy yourself and get her good I'm happy :D

Last edited:
Hi Turtleboy,

I have to say that you have some very attractive models booked. My only concern is that their ticklishness might not match their looks.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge supporter of what you are doing and have most of your clips but I do wonder if trying to recruit pro and semi-pro models will ever yield that many really ticklish applicants. After all, most could choose to find work doing something a little less ticklish. I personally would be prepared to accept someone a little more girl next door if they were really ticklish.

If you are looking for professionals then the models I know who appear to be really ticklish are Honey and Cassie from Babeworld.tv, Reede, Candy and Daryl from SexStation, Kelly from Babestation, Roxy from Hotel Voyeur, Ana from EliteTv and Amber from Party People. I know others say they are but these are the ones I have actually seen being convincingly tickled.

You have to wonder how French Tickling and Czech Ticklish Girls find their girls? Perhaps they just offer them stupid money? Maybe they are just good actressess? Maybe they are just more ticklish than the British?

However, that said, keep up the good work. It is great to have a British producer out there. The quality of your work just keeps improving and I will continue to support you in your efforts.

S

Hi Turtleboy,

If you are looking for professionals then the models I know who appear to be really ticklish are Honey and Cassie from Babeworld.tv, Reede, Candy and Daryl from SexStation, Kelly from Babestation, Roxy from Hotel Voyeur, Ana from EliteTv and Amber from Party People. I know others say they are but these are the ones I have actually seen being convincingly tickled.

S

Did you record and make clips of any of these events by any chance? :fingerscrossed:

I'd love to see Reede get a good tickling :popcorn:

Did you record and make clips of any of these events by any chance? :fingerscrossed:

I'd love to see Reede get a good tickling :popcorn:

We are going a bit OT. Maybe this would be better in the Mainstream section?

However, the answer is no unfortunately. The tickling of Reede was very brief (but the reaction looked genuine) and she almost always refuses to let anybody tickle her. Something to do with an experience with an ex-boyfriend who tied her up in a blanket and tickled her feet against her wishes which has left her with big issues about having her feet tickled and a tendency to kick people who try it.

Was it one of you lot? Come on, fess up!

S

Hi Turtleboy,

I have to say that you have some very attractive models booked. My only concern is that their ticklishness might not match their looks.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge supporter of what you are doing and have most of your clips but I do wonder if trying to recruit pro and semi-pro models will ever yield that many really ticklish applicants. After all, most could choose to find work doing something a little less ticklish. I personally would be prepared to accept someone a little more girl next door if they were really ticklish.

You have to wonder how French Tickling and Czech Ticklish Girls find their girls? Perhaps they just offer them stupid money? Maybe they are just good actressess? Maybe they are just more ticklish than the British?

However, that said, keep up the good work. It is great to have a British producer out there. The quality of your work just keeps improving and I will continue to support you in your efforts.

S

Hi Sclub, and thanks for your feedback. I feel that I really need to set the record straight on this for my own sake...all I can really say is I've found all of the models I've worked with so far to be very ticklish indeed. I think sometimes when people watch clips they don't realise that different people react in very different ways to tickling - some scream but don't struggle, some struggle but make little noise, some just laugh consistently, some ask you to stop, some go crazy but love it etc, etc! Going by the model's reactions and comments before, during and after shoots I know when they are ticklish! I always screen the girls before a shoot - some will say that they are only 'averagely ticklish' or 5 out of 10 etc and I will not arrange a shoot as it would not be in my interest personally to pay them to do the shoot.

Also, when I edit clips I like to show a lot of the session and don't just take the loudest, screachiest, thrashiest 5 minutes from a 2 hour shoot. I also don't ask the girls to say: 'no...please...don't....tickle me there!' etc (which some people like to see) as it's just not 'real-life' to me. What you see in my clips is what's actually taking place - real girls being tickled and reacting naturally - sometimes they're embarassed and uncomfortable with their reactions, sometimes they let rip and kick, scream, swear and so on! they are all ticklish though none the same!

I have also worked with and filmed many amateurs in my time (there are some earlier clips in my store) and I cannot honestly say they are any more ticklish than the models I've worked with - just more reluctant to be filmed and generally harder to work with! It's up to the viewer to decide on what they see, but all I can tell you is this: I shoot videos purely for the enjoyment and therefore I only book beautiful girls who are also ticklish (wouldn't you do the same?!). I'm not in it to make money (I'm doing good with sales but as you can see I'm spending it all on further shoots!).

It may sound like I'm being a little defensive, but really it's cool and I understand where you're coming from. I just think it's important for the viewer/customer to know what they're getting from a producer and why

....rest assured if a girl I book turns out to not be ticklish (and it probably will happen) I will not be releasing her clips in my store - and I will be wanting my money back too! ;)

Thanks!

Hi Turtleboy,

Thanks for the tips on these girls by the way - I'll definitely bear them in mind if I come across any of them!

Man, great work on getting hold of Dannii! :happyhop:

Bare feet and baby oil is always my request of choice, but as long as you enjoy yourself and get her good I'm happy :D

I can certainly try - I'll have 4 hours to shoot with Dannii, so will be plenty of time to give anything a go within reason!

I love the nylon foot tickling clips. You have very ticklish and very pretty models. Keep up the good work

Hi Sclub, and thanks for your feedback. I feel that I really need to set the record straight on this for my own sake...all I can really say is I've found all of the models I've worked with so far to be very ticklish indeed. I think sometimes when people watch clips they don't realise that different people react in very different ways to tickling - some scream but don't struggle, some struggle but make little noise, some just laugh consistently, some ask you to stop, some go crazy but love it etc, etc! Going by the model's reactions and comments before, during and after shoots I know when they are ticklish! I always screen the girls before a shoot - some will say that they are only 'averagely ticklish' or 5 out of 10 etc and I will not arrange a shoot as it would not be in my interest personally to pay them to do the shoot.

Also, when I edit clips I like to show a lot of the session and don't just take the loudest, screachiest, thrashiest 5 minutes from a 2 hour shoot. I also don't ask the girls to say: 'no...please...don't....tickle me there!' etc (which some people like to see) as it's just not 'real-life' to me. What you see in my clips is what's actually taking place - real girls being tickled and reacting naturally - sometimes they're embarassed and uncomfortable with their reactions, sometimes they let rip and kick, scream, swear and so on! they are all ticklish though none the same!

I have also worked with and filmed many amateurs in my time (there are some earlier clips in my store) and I cannot honestly say they are any more ticklish than the models I've worked with - just more reluctant to be filmed and generally harder to work with! It's up to the viewer to decide on what they see, but all I can tell you is this: I shoot videos purely for the enjoyment and therefore I only book beautiful girls who are also ticklish (wouldn't you do the same?!). I'm not in it to make money (I'm doing good with sales but as you can see I'm spending it all on further shoots!).

It may sound like I'm being a little defensive, but really it's cool and I understand where you're coming from. I just think it's important for the viewer/customer to know what they're getting from a producer and why

....rest assured if a girl I book turns out to not be ticklish (and it probably will happen) I will not be releasing her clips in my store - and I will be wanting my money back too! ;)

Thanks!

Thank you for your thorough reply. I do realise that not all really ticklish girls react like Theresa from Tickle Abuse for example and to be honest I love it when you coax a genuine reaction out of a model. Sophie was a good example of this - a fantastic rapport between you and her. I was more worried about keeping up the quality but now I'm sure that won't be a problem!

S

Thanks for the tips on these girls by the way - I'll definitely bear them in mind if I come across any of them!

You say that like a man who doesn't just happen to come across Cate Harrington and Dannii Harwood!

As for requests, a mixture of barefeet and nylons would be great but I personally am not too keen on the dark patterned nylons. I love the use of brushes. There is nothing like the look on a girl's face when you switch to a brush and they find it tickles more than anything they have felt before. I also would like to see some baby oil as I find it often intensifies the sensations of both fingers and brushes.

Also, if you do some barefoot tickling, a little more action around the toes would be good. I know quite a few girls who found this to be their most ticklish spot. So if you could work under the toes and between them (tooth brush or stiff feather is good for this) this would be much appreciated.

Keep it up!

S

S

You say that like a man who doesn't just happen to come across Cate Harrington and Dannii Harwood!

As for requests, a mixture of barefeet and nylons would be great but I personally am not too keen on the dark patterned nylons. I love the use of brushes. There is nothing like the look on a girl's face when you switch to a brush and they find it tickles more than anything they have felt before. I also would like to see some baby oil as I find it often intensifies the sensations of both fingers and brushes.

Also, if you do some barefoot tickling, a little more action around the toes would be good. I know quite a few girls who found this to be their most ticklish spot. So if you could work under the toes and between them (tooth brush or stiff feather is good for this) this would be much appreciated.

Keep it up!

S

S

Yep - all noted!

To be honest all are things that I was planning to try anyway, and in actual fact, did try all of these on Heidi yesterday - including baby oil and a toothbrush between the toes (I must have read your mind, lol!) Unfortunately though, she wasn't the most ticklish model...I'm not even sure whether I'll release a clip from the session or not. She took a fair bit of coaxing and definitely ,had her ticklish spots but only responded when you hit those spots. She also tried very hard to withold her laughter so not a typical 'lee at all! That said, she's probably the sexiest woman I've ever met (see pics below - those boobs! lol)with very cute and soft feet. It was a hot experience working the giggles out of her and rubbing baby oil between her toes...it may be the type of clip that appeals to some folks and not others, we'll see!

I'll try some of the same things with Nina and Charlotte tomorrow anyway - I think that shoot should be a lot louder...will let you know! ;)

Nina and Charlotte

Well, I'm happy to say that last night's shoot with Nina and Charlotte was a blast...I don't think I've ever seen two girls genuinely enjoying themselves as much as those two! There'll be a preview on the way very soon... :england2:

Can't wait to sse the clips, the pics look great and it's my birthday on Sunday so perfect timing!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back