• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat RESULTS: Danielle Burgio

bandt001

TMF Master
Success! Maxim even gave me the last word... For those in the States, don't forget to watch Danielle TONIGHT on "Worst Case Scenario" at 9 p.m. Eastern on TBS.

Bandit: Hi Danielle! Serious question here...are you ticklish at all, and has it ever affected your stunt work?

Danielle Burgio: HAHAHAHAHAH...Yeah, that's a serious question...
Danielle Burgio: I am VERY ticklish, but I'm not saying where. I'm not giving away my weak spots.
Danielle Burgio: But it hasn't ever affected my stunt work,, no.

Bandit: Did you and your sister ever have tickle fights? And who won?? :)

Danielle Burgio: No! Not tickling. We were rougher than that.

Maxim: And with that we're winding this down...

Awesome!!!

You always manage to come through for us, bandt001! I wish you continued success!:cool:

BANDIT!!! HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!!!

Rxx

Stellar work sir as usual, congratulations and well done! Guys like you make the TMF what it is; an amazing accomplishment and one of the finest message boards on the net.

Thanks!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kind words.

I remember just a few years back when I was overjoyed to find a friggin mailing list when the Internet was young. I hope I never forget what it felt like to realize I wasn't the only t-phile in the world. Thanks to folks like Scooby and the gang, this is a great forum, and I'm very happy to be a part of it.

Bandit

P.S....

OBTW, did anyone catch Worst Case Scenario last night? She only had one segment, but the girl was definitely hot!

Great work buddy. I seem to remember communicating with you through e-mail a few years ago. You certainly are one of the greats....thanks again for asking "the question".

Wow

GREAT, GREAT WORK!! Seriously though, thanks. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back