• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Clips4sale.com A Rip-Off!!

mustang

TMF Master
I have probably bought at least $1000 worth of clips from Clips4sale.com. I recently ordered a clip that did not download to my computer for some reason. I have called Clips4sale.com customer service and requested clip re-activation and I have emailed them 3 times requesting clip re-activation and have heard NOTHING from them. It has been about a week. Are they just slow or do they have a reputation as a rip-off? Has anybody else had a problem with clip re-activation?

Not Sure

Hi, i have bought some clips before that were labelled wrong, so the clips i ordered, were not the ones i got. (wrong filenames)

I think it was the site i ordered the clips from that sorted out the problem, and gave me some seperate download links.

Try contacting the clips site administrator/master

I am a producer with a few stores on clips4sale myself and have seen a few issues where my clients have a problem with a download. The customer service department at clips does get overloaded with server issues from time to time so they have glitches in the replacement links. Most of the clips4sale producers I know that deal with tickling would rather you contact them directly if you have an issue. I have personally issued over 15 dedicated download replacements in the past 2 months due to a failed file that I didn't catch.
Which brings me to my next point, most of us in the tickling community on C4S are amateurs working mom and pop style stores with no staff. With all the uploads we do plus networking,marketing and shooting we are bound to make mistakes. If we do please give us a chance to correct them ourselves if clips4sale can't.
If it was something from www.tickledguy.com that you had an issue with, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will get it corrected.
Sorry for your dilema,
TG

I have probably bought at least $1000 worth of clips from Clips4sale.com. I recently ordered a clip that did not download to my computer for some reason. I have called Clips4sale.com customer service and requested clip re-activation and I have emailed them 3 times requesting clip re-activation and have heard NOTHING from them. It has been about a week. Are they just slow or do they have a reputation as a rip-off? Has anybody else had a problem with clip re-activation?

Sorry to hear this, Mustang. I know they do get overwhelmed from time to time. If it was one of my clips, please let me know and I will see what I can do about getting you the material.

Thanks for your support.

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.videos4sale.com/28100

Yes. The best recommendation is to contact the producer directly.

A word of advice, honest producers post their e-mail or contact info on their clipstores, so if you don't see an e-mail or producer contact info on the page be careful. Buy a short cheap clip first, then if you like what you see, go for the bigger clips or multiple buys.

Thanks for your help, guys. But, Clips4sale.com should at least respond to one of the 4 emails that I have sent them requesting re-activation. I'm really disappointed in them, because they make a lot of money off of me.

Just curious.

Have you updated your codecs recently?

A thought only.
Digital shit can get fucked and this indeed is frustrating.
Sometimes this can come from outdated computers or software.

For instance (before you get all heated at me), found some amazing previews at kink.com that I really wanted to watch and that shit crashed my computer left and right. Couldn't load it on my pmp. But this was not their fault. Just behind times a touch.

Look at your own situation because these help sources are overloaded by everyone running inferior materials.

So maybe consider that your eight year old puter aint gun cut it.
Or that you need something a bit savvier than your old real media player.
(being exagerative with my examples btw.)

Again.......just a thought.

~s

An army of a few

Also keep in mind that Clips4sale is not like Facebook that has hundreds of employees attending the site. As a matter of fact most of the technical issues of the entire clips4sale universe are been handled by an army of one person, sometimes two. So if is a bad day, costumer support emails will bulk until that person fix whatever bug is causing the caos.

My advise, always try to contact the producer first and let him/she decide if this is an issue to be refered to clips4sale, or if is something the producer can solve.

Thanks for your help, guys. But, Clips4sale.com should at least respond to one of the 4 emails that I have sent them requesting re-activation. I'm really disappointed in them, because they make a lot of money off of me.

I've had problems before, but they are pretty quick with the solutions . You need the clip order ID. There should have been an email sent to you containing the purchase info. You need to basically include, in ur email to them, the purchase info if you haven't done so before. Good luck hope this that helps.

So, you spend something like $1000 on clips, have a problem with one clip out of the hundreds you've bought, and suddenly you decide that C4S is a rip-off?

c4s customer service is like trying to talk to a brick wall to be honest, and they do suck. i posted a thread about it a while back.

but your really giving support to the producers that make the vids that get you off by buying clips (even though i believe c4s gets a small cut of every sale), so no one is ripping you off..its just the host (c4s) sucks.

so what you do like others said, is contact the producers, and most of the time, they'll be able to help you out and fix your issue if they're the honest ones. ive never had a problem using that method when something goes wrong.

except the one time c4s had a glitch in their system and i couldnt purchace from anywhere. thats about the only time you should have to swallow your pride and deal with them.

please contact me: [email protected] or [email protected]
if you have problems with one of our clips. I had the same situation with two of my customers the last month. But it's everything ok with clips4sale now. And yes, Francois from The Last Laugh Inc. have some of reason. I don't have any more problems with other customers, they continue purchasing our clips at our Clips4sale store and everything is fine.
Fetish elf

http://clips4sale.com/store/27077
www.latinfetishdolls.com

Last edited:
C4S customer service sucks, man. My experience was from several years ago concerning a three clip purchase. I called over 20 times. The one time I got through to an actual person on the phone, it was some guy on a cell phone. I could hear his kids in the background while he spoke to me. Low overhead over there, I guess. lol

Just curious.

Have you updated your codecs recently?

A thought only.
Digital shit can get fucked and this indeed is frustrating.
Sometimes this can come from outdated computers or software.

For instance (before you get all heated at me), found some amazing previews at kink.com that I really wanted to watch and that shit crashed my computer left and right. Couldn't load it on my pmp. But this was not their fault. Just behind times a touch.

Look at your own situation because these help sources are overloaded by everyone running inferior materials.

So maybe consider that your eight year old puter aint gun cut it.
Or that you need something a bit savvier than your old real media player.
(being exagerative with my examples btw.)

Again.......just a thought.

~s

I think the issue is the lack of response from clips4sale when they are sent a request to reactivate the clip. Normally clips4sale is pretty good about fixing the problem within a few hours of your request (in my experience) but I had a problem with a clip purchase a few days ago and havent heard back from them in response to my e mail. The problem will get resolved, because the clip site is owned by a TMF member, but I have heard nothing from clips4sale about my request to fix the problem.

And on another note, I dont get why a tickle media company would have no method for communication with their customers for feedback, suggestions, ect. Happy customers buy product. So I dont buy from companies who dont provide previews or contact info for feedback on their product. there are too many other options from other media companies who do provide previews and contact info to customers, so I just buy from them.

So, you spend something like $1000 on clips, have a problem with one clip out of the hundreds you've bought, and suddenly you decide that C4S is a rip-off?

Yeah thats like subscribing to a newspaper and saying it sucks because you didn't get it one day out of the entire year.

They finally came through after one phone call and 5 emails. Thanks for the tips. In the future I will try the producers first. But, the bottom line is that a company will never go wrong with prompt and friendly service to those folks who fork over the money. I am one of the people that they make quite a bit of money from. If their sale volume is so high that they are having problems servicing their customers maybe they should hire another customer service rep or two. When people trust you and know that they will get prompt service they are more likely to do business with you...Economics 101.

I wouldn't go as far as saying "RIP OFF" but thanks for the suggestions
people, but my circumstances seems to be different from all the others
i have read about, i got 1:30 minutes of a 9 minute clip downloaded
(that was all) i emailed the sender and the suggested contact NO REPLY !!
also a previous file just did not download yet the money was taken,
surely there can be no exscuses for a system that takes your money,
provides 1,000s of clips yet appears understaffed ?

I havent had any issues with clips4sale and I've been buying from them since November 2008.

Dear Mustang,

I trust that your problems with clips4sale have been resolved by now and that you realize that one mistake (and four unanswered emails) out of what must have been several hundred purchases, is no big deal.

That said, if one of my clips doesn't work for you, do please, let me know and I'll see what I can do to resolve it. I would NOT be able to guarantee a quick answer, I too, am doing things in multiple directions and can go days without reading emails.

I've had some disagreements with them but generally find they are ok. I still use them.

R

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back