• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers: What is more important? The lee's beauty or level of ticklishness?

rhinoguy

TMF Regular
Lets say we have a scale of 1-10 for both a ticklee's physical attractiveness and level of ticklishness, with one being very little to offer, and 10 meaning has to be in the top three of any lee I have ever seen in this category. The first category would be their beauty, the second would be their level of ticklishness. The higher the level of the level of the one would mean the lower would be the level of the other (1,10; 2,9,; 3,8; etc). If this was the choice for the one you would get to tickle, where on the charts would you choose? I think mine would be 5,5.

Possibly attitude is the most important thing, especially for a girl. Looks are secondary. I'm not sure for guys, maybe more 50/50 there.

Looks are very nice to enhance the play time but ticklishness is more important. If a gorgous woman [or cute woman...for fightinggirl666 up there] is not ticklish there is no play time. The only thing left is sex, which is awsome but not the intended activity. ;)

So I say 3/8

Looks are very nice to enhance the play time but ticklishness is more important. If a gorgous woman [or cute woman...for fightinggirl666 up there] is not ticklish there is no play time. The only thing left is sex, which is awsome but not the intended activity. ;)

So I say 3/8
Well darlin, don't underestimate how much fun you can have with a non-ticklish women... we can tickle back you know :p

It's a little more complex than that; I don't want to tickle a girl just because she's phsyically attractive. I've met some stunners in my short life who have been the most sour people imaginable. Even if they're off the charts ticklish, I'd have little desire to 'ler them, just because I wouldn't consider myself attracted to them, regardless of their physical beauty.

As well as that, I've 'lerred people who I have not necessarily been tremendously physically attracted to (although there was obviously some physical attraction there). They may not have been particularly ticklish either, but because of the emotional connection we had I considered them to be fantastic sessions.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I'd say out of attractiveness (physical or otherwise) and ticklishness I'd go for a 6/4 or 7/3. I mean, you can always do other things to them if the tickling doesn't work out. :p

Lets say we have a scale of 1-10 for both a ticklee's physical attractiveness and level of ticklishness, with one being very little to offer, and 10 meaning has to be in the top three of any lee I have ever seen in this category. The first category would be their beauty, the second would be their level of ticklishness. The higher the level of the level of the one would mean the lower would be the level of the other (1,10; 2,9,; 3,8; etc). If this was the choice for the one you would get to tickle, where on the charts would you choose? I think mine would be 5,5.

It depends: For a tickling session: 3/7. To spend the rest of your life with, I'd keep waiting for a 7/7 or above. Probably to no avail. :jester:

Especially when you are looking at a lifepartner looks should not matter at all! Because guess what, with 70 she won't be that pretty at all anymore! :p

Especially when you are looking at a lifepartner looks should not matter at all! Because guess what, with 70 she won't be that pretty at all anymore! :p

Haha, but I guess that depends a lot on how old your significant other is when you make that decision. How many years of beauty remain?

You don't love who is beautiful, love will make people beautiful! :)

When I first met my husband, I didn't think he was handsome at all. Then I fell in love with him, and suddenly he looked beautiful to me and still does. Just because it never happened to you, it doesn't mean it's not true! :)

When I first met my husband, I didn't think he was handsome at all. Then I fell in love with him, and suddenly he looked beautiful to me and still does. Just because it never happened to you, it doesn't mean it's not true! :)

I don't say it's not possible. Good for you. But it's most likely not the norm, evolution can be pretty merciless. :beathorse: Haha, how adequate.

It depends: For a tickling session: 3/7. To spend the rest of your life with, I'd keep waiting for a 7/7 or above. Probably to no avail. :jester:

You couldn't have a 7/7. Based on the OP, if you wanted a 7 in beauty you'd get a 3 in ticklishness. The numbers must add up to ten, no more. So if they're equally important to you I guess you'd want to go with 5/5 -- 5 in beauty and 5 in ticklishness. Ya dig? ;)

the ticklessness. is the most important to me. the look, creed, color of the women . does not matter to me.

Well since I love extremely ticklish women. I would say the level of ticklishness is more important that how attractive they are, so I would say I would want a 5 on attractiveness at least and a 9 or 10+ on level of ticklishness. TICKLISHNESS is way more important.

TicklesFemales

You couldn't have a 7/7. Based on the OP, if you wanted a 7 in beauty you'd get a 3 in ticklishness. The numbers must add up to ten, no more. So if they're equally important to you I guess you'd want to go with 5/5 -- 5 in beauty and 5 in ticklishness. Ya dig? ;)

I *did* actually understand that. That's why my first answer fits. My second one is just a little stubborn :neenerneener:

hmm, im shallow but my shallowness gets distributed differently dependant on what im looking for,

So in a relationships youde see somethign like 10/5 from me, but for a simple tickle session with a friend or random meet off the internet :p itl switch round to a 5/10 ideally.

These are ideal situations mind, well, nearly, 10/10 all round would be best but I like to stay realistic :p
Cause oddly, the love of my life who left my life 4 years ago, wasnt ticklish in the slightest, and in all honesty, if a girl was seriously a 10 on ticklishness, Ide struggle to care about what she looked like

I don't say it's not possible. Good for you. But it's most likely not the norm, evolution can be pretty merciless. :beathorse: Haha, how adequate.

That would mean that women who are not considered the scientific norm of beautiful would never get married, and poor men wouldn't get married, and you and I both know that is not the truth! :)

And Haribish, it has to ADD UP to 10! :)

That would mean that women who are not considered the scientific norm of beautiful would never get married, and poor men wouldn't get married, and you and I both know that is not the truth! :)

No, you're overlooking something. It has to do lots with toning down your demands. Your statement would have to work for someone extremely attractive getting with someone way below his or her "standard". And that's what's rather the exception. Sounds mean, but we have to keep it honest.

Shouldn't it be "taste" instead of standard? I mean, look at the couple Bruni-Sarkozy.....although....power makes sexy....it's not all about looks, especially for women! And I have actually seen very good looking guys with women who scared the hell out of me - and vice versa.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back