• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers: What is more important? The lee's beauty or level of ticklishness?

I'd have to say about half and half. if i had to pick just one I'd say level of ticklishness. I mean... whats the point of leeing someone who isn't ticklish at all, no matter how good they look.

I think it depends on the circumstances. Are you looking to formulate a relationship, or are you just playing to play?

Are you more interested in partaking in sexual tickling then just playful?

I think those two examples above would make for a different view point from everyone because of their preference for types of play.

Our first natural instinct is to base interactions on attraction levels; it's what we notice first. Once that's passed and a solid connection is formed and folks start to mesh, then the materialistic shit doesn't matter as much.

I'm amused at how many people aren't adding to 10. :D

Personal connection > ticklishness + beauty

^This. Some people are prettier than others. Some are more ticklish. I'll play with people of varying sensitivity and varying conformity with modern standards of beauty.

But I won't play with jerks.

It's nice if the lee is atractive, but if they bairly wiggle when you touch them then who cares.

Physical beauty is always nice , but I think a LEE's level of ticklishness is more important to me.

I'll go so far as to say that her ticklishness & even her willingness to be tickled are two of the things that make a woman "beautiful" in my eyes. Basically , if she's super-duper ticklish & she likes being tickled , I am going to be just as attracted to that as I am to her looks ... & probably even moreso.

I'm sorry , though , but I can't come up w/any numbers to "rate" these values.

I'm amused at how many people aren't adding to 10. :D

Pssst... wanna hear something funny? Not even the OP's scheme has the numbers add up to 10.

Makes all the smartasses in this thread look a little clumsy. :doublefinger: Well, OP immediately does it "wrong" himself in the same post.
:bouncybou

SCNR

I wont have a session as a ler or lee unless it is someone I know as a friend first.. so I dont care what they look like. It is so what they are internal. They can be smoken hot but have the attitude of a jackass and I wont give them the time of day or they can be butt ugly but be the sweetest person in the world.. I will be with that person. There have been a few times when I did semi session with those I just meet but was in public venue and not private for safety sakes.

Then there are those who should have to have a license to play for they are just evil but in a loving way. Like Alchemy.. man with just a look he can have my skin crawling and not even touch me.. a total mind F--k thing. but dont let him get the glove out.. you better fricken fun for the hills.

It should all be about the connection between the people, because if it isn't, then the lee might feel uncomfortable, and it could also be more dangerous for her in that situation. Ticklishness and beauty should only be a plus for the lers.

For me both is equal. Im not the "I'll take what I can get" kind of guy, so it's important that the girl is attractive for me. And of course, she has to be ticklish. Whats the point of having a tickle session with someone that ain't ticklish? :p

TICKLISH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOOKS. 80/20.

I totally hate seeing attractive girls on clips that just giggle a little when tickled. Give me an average looking looking person who is off the charts ticklish any day.

If I am marrying the person:

9 = good genes (attributes + brains)
1 = ticklishness

Honestly, I don't like crab-looking kids. I will sacrifice. :D

Last edited:
Pssst... wanna hear something funny? Not even the OP's scheme has the numbers add up to 10.

Makes all the smartasses in this thread look a little clumsy. :doublefinger: Well, OP immediately does it "wrong" himself in the same post.
:bouncybou

SCNR

Ha! I didn't even notice that. lol.

I think its both . Obviously the girl has to be ticklish but she also has to be somewhat attractive because I don't care how ticklish a girl is , if she looks like this

real-ugly-face.jpg

I really wouldn't wanna tickle her .

HOLY.....thanks, this is going to be a rough nightmare now!!

I think its both . Obviously the girl has to be ticklish but she also has to be somewhat attractive because I don't care how ticklish a girl is , if she looks like this

real-ugly-face.jpg

I really wouldn't wanna tickle her .

hahahahaha. me too. hahahaha. i'd rather die than tickle her.!!!!

:objection:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back