• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers: What is more important? The lee's beauty or level of ticklishness?

I have to say the trust factor has to be the #1 most important thing when it comes to finding someone to be a lee. Someone that trusts you not to go too far and, if you so decide to allow them revenge, someone that you can trust not to just tie you up and act like they're going to tickle you, but they end up robbing you as you are lying there, struggling to break free.

The person's ticklishness comes next. A lot of times back when I was still single, I often found my ex gf's claim to be really ticklish but when it comes time for them to get tickled, they only giggle and squirm, no real laughter. So, ticklish level comes second. THEN the beauty of the lee would come. I'm not saying that I used to tickle just ANYBODY, I did have some standards, but really deep down inside didn't care about their looks...

I think its both . Obviously the girl has to be ticklish but she also has to be somewhat attractive because I don't care how ticklish a girl is , if she looks like this

real-ugly-face.jpg

I really wouldn't wanna tickle her .

Yeah, I wouldn't want to tickle Amy Winehouse either.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back