• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for women who like to tickle men

Quite a few years ago a gal suckered me in....I was on my back with her sitting on my tummy and rubbling my chest. I didn't have tickling on the brain at all at the time...suddenly, she moved forward and pinned my upper arms with her knees and went to work under my arms. Its the only time I've ever been overpowered and I was super ticklish....didn't take long for me to start begging...and it was such a turn on!!

Awesome! Very cute and innocent. I'd totally want to try that. It might be hard for me though since I'm rather small compared to him.

An Idea...

If you are working out with the guy in question, goad him into bench pressing more than he can, use his ego against him, promising to spot him if he needs it. If he gets stuck, instead of helping him up with the weight, take advantage and tickle him a bit. You will have to help him eventually with the weight and be careful it is not so much weight he will get injured.

This was done to me by some older guys in HS. Lasted only 15 seconds and then they released me, but I was helpless. Would love to be in a spot like with a F taking advantage.

Or you could just find a guy who likes being tickled and we would let you tie us up. LOL

Another Idea...

Physical restraints are not the only way to get a guy to comply... maybe a dare to see if he can be still while you tickle ... or a promise of something he might want if he lets you go to town on him ... we are totaly suckers for appeals to our ego and libido, or at least I am. Even when we know you are doing it to manipulate us, it still works. LOL

Sneak attacks

If nothing else, sneak attacks are the f/m tickler's best means. Here are some tactics girls have used, tickling me by:

:mwahaha: sneaking up from behind, getting me in the ribs or underams as I sat at a table or was reaching forward for something, like a gallon of milk

:mwahaha: tickling my torso as I carried a box or other large object

:mwahaha: waiting until my eyes were not on them and attacking from the front (!), digging their tickling fingers into my stomach and ribs

:mwahaha: sunbathing, lounging in bed/on the sofa, tickling my feet

:mwahaha: giving a massage and accidentally-on-purpose tickling me

Sure, it's not the same as overpowering or restraining your male victim, but a few tickles a day are always something to look forward to if you realize you will never be able to hold him down or get him in restraints to tickle him for an hour or so.

OK! NOW I'm wise to ya!

So lemme get this straight...<p>

I gotta watch out for a woman's legs if she weighs more than 120, not accept a drink from a lady because it might be doped, and be careful when a female offhandedly offers a friendly massage. <br>
And be really wary of three or more women bearing handcuffs. Got it!<p>

Waitaminnut! What am I worried about? Who said anything about there being a problem with a dame ('Sorry, I just saw South Pacific.)overpowering and tickling me? <p>

'Beats me... :hmm:

So lemme get this straight...<p>

I gotta watch out for a woman's legs if she weighs more than 120, not accept a drink from a lady because it might be doped, and be careful when a female offhandedly offers a friendly massage. <br>
And be really wary of three or more women bearing handcuffs. Got it!<p>

Waitaminnut! What am I worried about? Who said anything about there being a problem with a dame ('Sorry, I just saw South Pacific.)overpowering and tickling me? <p>

'Beats me... :hmm:

AHAHAHAHA!! Definitely. LOL

I straddle him up very high. My knees pin his arms back over his head. Then I can assault his ribs and underarms like crazy.

nicki

TickleFights are not my favorite way of tickling.

I'm more into one-sided tickling. So, I think it would be funnier with the girl isnt ticklish.

I imagine being tickled to death by a girl who's immune to retaliation. It would make me feel so helpless as bondage.

Have the woman sit in a chair.

Have the man lay on the floor.

The woman picks his feet up and holds on to them. Tickle away. The man won't be able to do anything.

Get Creative

I mean, i dunno if you remember being a kid and running around with your shirt all funky to look like a monster while playing with your friends
but take that aspect ;)
What I'm saying is, is remember when kids will pull up the front of their shirt over their heads but keep their arms in the sleeves, thus forcing their arms over their heads (or was I the only one with friends who did this? lol)?
Take that concept if you can get them down long enough to not understand what your doing and pull the front of their shirt up over their head so their head is holding their arms up with the fabric and Voila! you have a bare, vulnerable set of ribs, tummy, and underarms to play with :headpat:

being 6'3 and a martial artist, I've never had a problem overpowering a guy for whatever i wanted to do to him....with one exception...although in my defense, he was also a black belt in tao kwon do, and was extremely built. But other than that, no problems at all :angel:

That sort of thing is ok for a video or a story, but it is never cool to tie someone up for play with out there concent in the real world.

Well I kind of assumed that this was somebody she knew wouldn't mind.

Hypah has a good idea here, should certainly try that one...

A lovely friend of mine always says "c'mon let me massage u"... well and she knows how much I love it when it tickles... and guess what... she always takes advantage of that fact. ;) :)

- massaging and drifting into tickling

kneeling/sitting on top of them usually works quite nicely as long as they aren't really big dudes.

I straddle his arms over his head and go for the torso.
XO

I mean, i dunno if you remember being a kid and running around with your shirt all funky to look like a monster while playing with your friends
but take that aspect ;)
What I'm saying is, is remember when kids will pull up the front of their shirt over their heads but keep their arms in the sleeves, thus forcing their arms over their heads (or was I the only one with friends who did this? lol)?
Take that concept if you can get them down long enough to not understand what your doing and pull the front of their shirt up over their head so their head is holding their arms up with the fabric and Voila! you have a bare, vulnerable set of ribs, tummy, and underarms to play with :headpat:

LOL. I know what you're talking about. That's actually a really good idea! LOL but it might be awkward the first time trying it though. I can see it looking the wrong way too. Haha. But one day it will be accomplished. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back