• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Denise Masino, Bodybuilder

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
This might not be for everyone. But I was playing around today and decided to ask "the question". And what do you know? I got a response pretty quickly. I'll post both my question and the response.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Ticklish?

I'm a big fan. Both of your bodybuilding career and your websites.

Congratulations. Good work.

So. I have a strange question. But I belong to a community that would be interested in your response.

Are you ticklish? If so, where?

Might be fun if you produced some videos with a tickling theme. I don't know.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RE: Ticklish?

Sent By:
"Denise Masino" <[email protected]>

I actually am ticklish. My body is very sensitive and responsive and I would have to say that my knees and feet are probably the most ticklish, followed by my waist.

I’ve never done a video dedicated to tickling mostly because we do not get any requests for that. But, that doesn’t mean I won’t explore the possibility in the future.

Thanks you for sending this email. I love getting ideas and feedback and encourage you to continue to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Denise
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is an idea. If someone would organize a contact list of celebrities to ask the question to...then some of us could volunteer to take 10 or 20 on the list and just ask. I'm not gonna organize it. But I would participate and do my part. What do you all think?

That's awesome!

Actually, I spoke to her about a year ago about doing a tickling photo shoot and vid and she DID express interest in it, but we fell out of touch. Sounds like I need to contact her again soon ... :)

Actually, I spoke to her about a year ago about doing a tickling photo shoot and vid and she DID express interest in it, but we fell out of touch. Sounds like I need to contact her again soon ... :)

I love seeing bodybuilding women get tickled, please look her up and get her to do a vid.
Strong pretty girl like her getting her feet tickled and making her cry uncle would be great!

As can be seen by my nickname on here, I love this information

This might not be for everyone. But I was playing around today and decided to ask "the question". And what do you know? I got a response pretty quickly. I'll post both my question and the response.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Ticklish?

I'm a big fan. Both of your bodybuilding career and your websites.

Congratulations. Good work.

So. I have a strange question. But I belong to a community that would be interested in your response.

Are you ticklish? If so, where?

Might be fun if you produced some videos with a tickling theme. I don't know.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent By:
"Denise Masino" <[email protected]>

I actually am ticklish. My body is very sensitive and responsive and I would have to say that my knees and feet are probably the most ticklish, followed by my waist.

I’ve never done a video dedicated to tickling mostly because we do not get any requests for that. But, that doesn’t mean I won’t explore the possibility in the future.

Thanks you for sending this email. I love getting ideas and feedback and encourage you to continue to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Denise
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is an idea. If someone would organize a contact list of celebrities to ask the question to...then some of us could volunteer to take 10 or 20 on the list and just ask. I'm not gonna organize it. But I would participate and do my part. What do you all think?

I think that she is in Florida. She has at least two websites, one is Denise Masino and the other one is Muscle Elegance. So I am trying to convince her to actually produce stuff from her own resources. I wrote you privately, but here is the content of her recent (August 23rd) e-mail to me:

Sent By:
"Denise Masino" <[email protected]> On: Aug 08/23/09 10:39 PM

I got 3 other emails from tickling enthusiast since I first communicated with you <smile>, imagine that!

Anyway, you are adored and appreciated for sending me your thoughts. I am already thinking about how I will shoot my first girl/girl tickling video scenes. Who knows, if our audience loves it, we just may keep shooting them!

Wishing you a wonderful week.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I bet it was some of you who contacted her. Thanks. I think this will work. Above, I posted her e-mail address...so hit her up and encourage her.

What I will do is tell her about this place. I bet that will encourage her too. I can hardly wait to see how this turns out.

Update

OK. As you can see, she got a few inquiries about tickling after my initial response. I bet it was some of you who contacted her. Good job.

I just sent another response to Denise, telling her about the forum here and giving her the link. I don't know if she will visit, but let's look out for it. If even a few of us are responsive, it might encourage her to incorporate some tickling. That would be pretty cool.

Right?

Is such a list of "Celebrities to ask 'The Question'" already developed? I visit the TMF on and off, as circumstances dictate. Regulars probably see me post daily for a few weeks, drop out of sight for two months, and come back, so I wouldn't know where to begin with such a list as I'm not sure who is definitely confirmed, but I'd be interested both in helping develop the list and in helping ask "The Question."

That's awesome!

I just sent her another email. It's been more than a year now. Why don't you try to follow up again too.

It might work to have a few people ask at about the same time. I might send her a link to this thread.

Update

Thanks for the email. I just got back from shooting but had to deal with two unfortunate cancellations from a couple of models I was scheduled to shot with. I want to thank you for sending me your suggestions and ideas I love getting them and agree that its fun to listen to big strong women giggling. I will keep you posted on my upcoming shooting schedule and see about tickling a fellow fbb until she pee’s on herself J

Best,

Denise

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So, I got a response. She actually responded yesterday not long after I wrote her a message. That's cool. She's avoiding my hints that it would be nice to see her being tickled. Hmmmmm. This could get interesting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back