• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A list of HSN/QVC women for those who always ask

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
Some of these I have vidcapped (cant make mpegs, and the scenes usually are too short to bother), and some I saw before I had the internet, but here it goes:

HSN:

Chris Scanlon has been tickled by so many things (massagers mostly) so many times its ridiculous.
Shannon Smith has been tickled twice I saw, both with massagers.
Sheryl, the model who does the sea secret foot treatment, was tickled by Toni on America's Store. I have caps and a wav of the incident; just e-mail me.
Darlene Cahill, who works for the Euo Pro foot massager company, always says it tickles he every demo.
Michelle Boudreau (sp?), for older HSN fans, was tickled by the foot massager.
Colleen Lopez, was tickled to silent laghter and tears by the Dr. Ho massager. She never said it tickled, but you could tell.

QVC:
Lena MacIlwain was tickled by a foot spa (I have caps).
Iko, the Asian model, also tickled by foot spa.
Judy Crowell was tickled by massager (I have it on tape).
The blonde lady that does the new Foot Tapper massage (this product was introduce a few weeks ago) said her feet were ticklish.
Jill bauer was tickled by a foot spa (I have caps).
Trina, the model, tickled by massager (she never said so, but you could tell). I have caps.

These are the only one's I can remember right now. If I can think of anmore I will let you know

Hey dajerx,

You have a lot of great scenes. I saw Chris Scanlon tickled by one of the other hosts before and she is extremely ticklish, Shannon just looks hyper ticklish and it was great to find out that Colleen is ticklish and I would love to see Michelle tickled. I like the QVC ladies, I heard Jill admit to being very ticklish while using a foot spa. I also heard Judy admit to being ticklish also, I saw where someone posted that one of the other host tickled Judy's foot while demonstrating a toe ring. I also would love to see the Lena and Trina tickling scenes.

hey dajerx,

Also the scene of Toni Brattin tickling Sheryl the model. How long did the scene last and did Sheryl seem really ticklish and what did the host of the show say.

hey do u know where i can find the video caps u have of these women being tickled?

would u pllllleeeeease be able to give us kind of a transcript to what was said when these ladies admitted to being ticklish or at least kind of what they said, especially jill, shannon, and michelle. and pleeeease post caps or give a link? thanks so much

Dajerx-- I strongly implore you to send a video tape to www.tickletown.com and they can make vid clips and post them. All you need is a VHS tape. E-mail Oblesklk and let him know that you have these clips taped.
I've often thought about just letting a video tape run all day on the HSN while I'm at work. Sooner or later (more likely sooner) some hottie will get tickled. Even the brief tickles are worth it when you loop them all together.

Yeah, Bay-be!

Way to go, Dajerx!!

I always look forward to the high quality posts you provide.

Bandit

Answers to questions

WallStreet: I can send the Holly and Dawnn scenes to TickleTown because they look good, but the QVC tickle scene I have on tape looks like hell, so I cant imagine it looking any better as a jpeg or mpeg. I kinda wish I had some of these things still on tape, but if I have to choose between caps or vhs tapes, Im sure you cab understand which ones are easier to store. Also, buddy, you dont have to run the QVC and HSN tapings all day. You just have to know what to tape. I have been taping and capping from the shopping channels for years for the MousePad; I check the schedule every night for HSN, America's Store, and QVC and tape what I think will work out. Its a crap shoot, but I usually win out fortunately. If you have any questions on when or what to tape feel free to e-mail me. I'm no expert, but I do alright.

The "transcripts": There usually isnt anything too prolonged in these impropmtu situations. A simple squeal or "that tickles", or simply laughter is the usual result. Anyone hoping for something in depth like a Magic Touch interview would be disappointed....sorry guys.

As for the caps, I have some on my webtv. The rest I have on my wife's computer (long story short: my old image hosting site shut down and I had to purchase all of my foot scene vidcaps, including the tickle scenes, back on cd-rom). At any rate I need to set up an e-mail account on our computer to send them out. If you have frequented the MousePad in the past you have already seen them, but I dont mind sending showing them again.

Thanks for the inquiries and positive responses. You all are the best.

about transcript

trust me, i watch qvc and hsn a lot so i know that these things don't last, i just wanted to know exactly what those specific ones said, just because...i didn't actually see it so thats the next best thing plus i'd like to know if they said they're ticklish etc. if u don't want to answer thats fine, but it would be much appreciated! even if its not a big thing. thanks

Any ,male HSN/QVC hosts been tickled?

I like your list of female hosts being tickled, but have there been any male hosts who have also been tickled? I'd appreciate any input.
Thanks!

Hey Tommytickler

No problem at all buddy...I just didnt want to mislead anyone. Colleens response was the silent laughter and tears, interrupted by her telling Dr. Ho to turn down the massager. Lena, Chris, Michelle, Judy and the model Iko just said that tickles. Shannon's response was laughter again. I wish I had made wavs, but some of this took place before I had the internet. Hope this helps.

thanks so much, i've seen shannon laugh but i didn't know if it was because of tickling or because maybe ppl were saying funny things in her headset or something. and was wondering if anyone actually said they're feet were ticklish. thanks again.

An old QVC host

If any of you remember Toni Price, she was a late night fashion host. One night while she was working another host, Paul Kelly crawled under her chair and took her shoe off. As she was trying to be professional, Paul Kelly started tickling her feet, she was so ticklish she had to stop the show and have Mr. Kelly removed . . . God I wish I had taped that. :mad:

Hey dajerx,

You said you have a wav and caps of the model Sheryl being tickled by Toni Brattin on Americas Store, I want to know how I could receive them from you? Thanks

Well....

Does anybody actually HAVE some of these wonderful, sexy scenes
from HSN or QVC?

My personal favorite hosts are Shannon, Colleen, and Chris. But
there's one nobody has mentioned here: what about Lisa Mason?
Her voice turns me on every time I hear it, and she USED to show
her perfect feet a lot. Has she ever been tickled?

Starbuck, unfortunately, some of the scenes I mentioned took place before I had internet, and there was no reason to tape at the time because I didnt know anyone else who would want to see it LOL!! Some of these I made caps of for the MousePad (simply because of the C/U's of the feet, mind you). And unfortunately, the QVC scenes I have look horrible because they are old....when I have all of my ducks in a row concerning my vidcaps I can start posting them, but I need a low cost host. Sorry.

As for Lisa Mason, I have never seen nor heard her mention any ticklishness at all.

Hey Kmars

I tried to send those caps, but the e-mail address in your profile is disabled.

Trina...do you any remaining of Trina?

Maaan I know Im late haha just stumbled across this forum/board though

I've been here nine years, lol, and I havent seen this thread until now either. Great compliation of ticklish Home Shopping Network, and QVC hostesses. I would have especially loved to have heard Jill Bauer admit about her ticklishness.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back