• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twitter (Joy Giovanni)

TripleHGame

TMF Regular
I don't know how many of you are on twitter, but this is a pretty cool way to find out which celebs (Real ones) are ticklish or not. I saw this a while ago but couldn't post it but the former WWE Diva Joy Giovanni admitted she was "Sometimes" ticklish when she was asked the question.

I know other wrestling personalities answer questions like Layla and Michelle McCool. It's their real accounts so it's worth a shot.

OTOH at least one celebrity has volunteered that "his" Twitter account is totally bogus because he is too busy working to sit around posting trivia to the internet. Twitter refused to close the bogus account, last I heard. And he can't be the only one being impersonated on Twitter.

I do see the appeal though. anyone on this site up to asking the question to all those celebs on Twitter feel free. I'll be interested as to how many reply.

the wwe diva twitter accounts are legit because wwe.com has confirmed that they are so it would be a great chance to ask them on there!

Twitter fakes vs. Twitter legit

My take on the fake vs. legit Twitter accounts would be as follows: Unless they are confirmed as legitimate by a credible source, such as WWE actually confirming the authenticity of their Divas' accounts, then I would have to say--as a general rule--the higher up the list of star a celebrity is, the greater the chance it might be a fake. A major star is more likely to have someone put up a fake account in her name than a former WWE Diva who was stuck in mid-level fame, for example. Of course, when it's confirmed as a legitimate account, then it's just pure gold hearing them admit their ticklishness. :3poke::judges::rockon:

Look up Celeb Twitter or Celebrity Tweet on google, and you should find a site that lists all the real celebrity accounts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back