• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE.Com - Ask The Divas

TripleHGame

TMF Regular
So far nothing has been asked but if you are on the WWE Universe at WWE.com they have a a show called Ask The Divas where they take questions from fans and a few divas answer. I think if enough people ask the question or a variation of the question it has a chance of getting answered. Worth a shot right?

Kinda ahead of you here..i pretty much have been pen pals with maria awhile now and asked her the question almost immediately...and yes she is ticklish!

show us the PROOF Gilmour ;p

Agreed? Why would she pick out some person to write back and fourth when they are millions of people who comment on your website and pages etc. Regardless, see if anything ever turns up from him

actually i am facebook friends with her..and she makes a point of answering all her notes sent to her....and i know she's really her through various things that she has said and done in her fb page and her notes to me.They arent long drawn out letters..but a couple of paragraphgs worth of stuff is fine seeing she is so busy.It all started when she posted pics on her fb page in blue jeans that were for a photo shoot..2 pics had her barefeet CREARLY visible to which i seent her a note saying simply that i liked her feet and she should post them more...she replyed thanks and she does get afew notes talking about her feet.....I then sent her another note saying im not surprised cuz she does have a huge foot fetish fan base....she wrote me back surprised somewhat..and it went back and forth with letters from there...i think it was my 4 th note to her when i asked her if she was ticklish to which she said yes......now mind you all this started froma photo shoot pic that she posted on her facebook page and was posted on the WWE website DAYS AFTER she posted it on her page...So thats the deal...you want to believe me great..you dont oh well..wanna call me a liar so be it.....people on this site seem to get off on trying to hurt people they dont even know for whatever reason which really doesnt bother me...i still chat with her and still reference her feet into the conversation to which she's pretty cool with so i'm happy

Maria Kanellis August 16 at 10:43pm
lol...I hope its not only my feet you like!!! lol...
I get the hint...Maybe next photoshoot can be feet!!! ;P....lol

Here is a small sample of my notes to maris about her feet....best i can do for copy and paste from my message thread on my facebook page

oh right...make me out to be a liar..now you want the info..nice

I have asked the question on WWEUNIVERSE.com's "Ask the Divas" forum, daring the women of the World Wrestling Entertainment to not only come clean as to if they're ticklish or not, but also to name their most ticklish spot. Has anyone else done that yet? :D

I have asked the question on WWEUNIVERSE.com's "Ask the Divas" forum, daring the women of the World Wrestling Entertainment to not only come clean as to if they're ticklish or not, but also to name their most ticklish spot. Has anyone else done that yet? :D

No, because that's just fuckin creepy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back