• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Georgia Moffett UK Actress

saturn

Hi all, first time poster, was watching bbc three the other day, a program about David Tennants time as Doctor Who, it featured interviews with various different members of the cast, one of which was Gerogia who apparently played his daughter, anyway she was talking about Doctor Who and the went on to talk about a program called Fear, Stress and anger, i have never heard of it, but she was talking about working alongside her dad (Peter Davison) in this program and she spoke of how challenging the schedule in filming this series was and talked about a particular scene which had to be cut after several attempts because her feet were to ticklish to be massaged, the scene consisted of another guy in the program massaging her feet on a sofa but she kept laughing and jerking her feet saying it tickled, i have kept an eye on bbc three all week for a repeat and will continue to do so, so i can upload a clip.

View attachment 172155View attachment 172156View attachment 172157

Great find. :D

And welcome to the TMF, Saturn, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

i didn't get the name of the program, thats why i've stayed glued to bbc three for the last week, all i know is it was all based on David Tennants time as the Doctor in Doctor Who, i'm hoping Sunday night/Early Monday it will be repeated and i will get it

Great find - shame it doesn't seem to be on iplayer. I hope someone can get it.

That is an amazing find! I've had a thing for georgia moffett ever since i saw her on doctor who, and her feet are great!

The only programme I know of that has covered David Tennants time as the eponymous Time Lord is 'Doctor Who - Greatest Moments'. There were three episodes and Georgia was in the first episode at least. Not sure about the secind and third parts. They were all broadcast on BBC Three over three consecutive weeks. They are all online to download on Mininova etc.

This might be the show you're referring to.

Hope so. :D

TklFeet1

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back