• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounce Chix ORIGINS II New Release! 9/17/09 **HOT** (Now Accepting PayPal)

MTJpub

Verified
Bounce Chix Origins II
Illustrated e-novel

Trapped onboard an out of control UFO on a collision course with certain doom!

Being hunted mercilessly by an evil alien menace who wants to tie them up and tickle them until they explode!

Psychotic robotic fiends behind every twist...crazed Space Pirates endangering their very lives!

And you thought this was gonna be just another silly tickle story, didn't ya?

Join the gorgeous Bounce Chix for the second half of their amazing epic journey toward unparalleled heroism, universal salvation, and the revelation that will shake the very foundations of the galaxy! There¹s no turning back now. These three hot little heroes must face throngs of fiendish challenges and feathery foes that want nothing more than to ruthlessly tickle them out of their minds.

Will Dale be able to hide from the wicked tickle monster, or will she fall helplessly under those friendly fingers?

Will the nefarious Captain Blake continue her spree of villainy, or will the torturer get a taste of her own bitter medicine?

Will Andi be able to resist the unbearable sensations that befall her, and finally come face to face with her wild side?

Will Sergeant Dusty be rescued before she succumbs to the relentless tickle torture, and will she have her sweet revenge?

And will the universe return to balance...before the final shadow obliterates us all?

Go back to the beginning, embrace the truth, and help Hailey, Jane, and Andi fight the greatest battle in the history of the universe. The stage is set for the ultimate show down between good and evil. And only you can stand beside these sexy space soldiers as they defend our very survival.

Everything will be revealed, nothing will be held back, and the cosmos will never be the same.

From smoldering eroticism to stunning danger. From brutal tickle torture to passionate surrender. From death-defying heroism to absolute evil...the
origin of the Bounce Chix is more than just a story to be told. It is a legacy.

**9 sexy tickle pin-up illustrations (including cover)
**4 additional tickling bonus sketches
**A 52,000+ word epic sci-fi tickle sequel
**Brutal tickle torture and interrogation
**Sultry erotic foot tickling
**Naked tickle-crazed aliens
**Tons of upper-body and full body action
**Written, drawn and inked by Bandito
**Stupendous colors by White Lotus
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Hey all...

Remember when Bounce Chix Origins came out and I promised that Lotus and I would do what ever we could to get Origins II ready and available as soon as we could? We were shooting for a pretty tight 3 month deadline...and now...11 weeks later Origins II: Bounce Chix Legacy is available through MTJpub.com.

Hooray. :nod:

Between O I and O II this has been the biggest project we have ever worked on, and it also happens to be what I consider the best project we have worked on yet (in terms of our own artistic and authorial contributions).

A few tid bits if you are considering picking up a copy:

1.) O II is a pin-up enovel. 13 pieces of art total (including the cover) with a really long steamy enovel.

2.) O II is a sequel, a continuation of O I. So if you haven't read Bounce Chix Origins I, you might be a wee bit confused if you start with O II.

3.) Both the art and the story got a lot more intense in O II. More torture, more tickling, more action, and more eroticism.

I guess that's really it, other than just to say thanks again for all of the awesome support, feedback, and appreciation you've shown Lo Lo and I. The Bounce Chix have been a huge success because of you, and I'll never forget that.

Please let us know what you think, if you pick up a copy...or maybe just give us your thoughts on the free cover art and future writing samples if you can't spare the moolah.

We're working very hard on some secret future projects, and I hope to have some more free stuff to post soon for y'all.

Enjoy O II,

The Deeto

I've just started to look at this, and I can't tell you how awesome it looks already. The art is every bit as fantastic as I've come to expect from Bandito and White Lotus, and the story jumps right back into where I left it with all its sci-fi goodness. This is going to be a monumental read, Deeto! I can't wait to finish it!

I've just started to look at this, and I can't tell you how awesome it looks already. The art is every bit as fantastic as I've come to expect from Bandito and White Lotus, and the story jumps right back into where I left it with all its sci-fi goodness. This is going to be a monumental read, Deeto! I can't wait to finish it!

Thanks so much, K:

Not to turn this into a love fest...but as you know I'm a big fan of your work as well. So feedback like this has a tremendous impact. Thanks so much for your support, and for taking the time to give some input.

I hope you enjoy it as much as the first. Or more...if I can be really greedy. LMAO.

I think you'll really like some of the scenes toward the end.

Cheers, my friend,

Deeto

I'm proud to say that I've finished the monumental story of Bounce Chix Origins, and all I can say is: what a ride! The care that's gone into crafting this narrative and the universe it takes place in is obvious on every page. The playful banter between the Chix and the crew members shines through in every scene, and it just adds to the amazing level of sexiness. I loved watching the characters change into their TiS personas, which was a real treat for those who follow your work. And Blake was was an especially well-crafted villain with her internal struggles and repression. Every character and every scene was absolutely gorgeous!

And even though the story left me wanting even more, I loved the setup in the epilogue that might promise future additions to the Bounce Chix' rogues' gallery! As you say, "Some stories never end." And a good thing that, too. Bandito, go ahead and take a bow for creating such a masterwork of tickling fiction!

Your fan truly,
Kunzite

Thanks again, K:

I know I wrote a long mushy thank you in another thread, but I just couldn't help but pop by again and say thanks very much. You really are awesome.

Hopefully more to come soon,

B

Hey, I know I'm a bit late on commenting, but I just finished reading the Bounce Chicks Origins I + II. All I can say is WOW!!! These belong to the most enticing tickle stories I've ever read, and probably to the most erotic ones as well. FF erotic tickling in a SciFi scenario, I'm in heaven! My kudos to the author!

Hey, I know I'm a bit late on commenting, but I just finished reading the Bounce Chicks Origins I + II. All I can say is WOW!!! These belong to the most enticing tickle stories I've ever read, and probably to the most erotic ones as well. FF erotic tickling in a SciFi scenario, I'm in heaven! My kudos to the author!

I can think of few compliments kinder than having someone read a project of mine, find the original thread on the forums, and take their time to write some generous feedback. Seriously - thanks buddy. You made my week.

I love scifi...and I love tickling...so working on the Bounce Chix Origins series was definitely nothing but fun.

I can't thank you enough for the support, and for the input.

But I'll try again anyway.

Thanks to you,

Deeto

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back