• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Special Collections?

Miss Serendipity

Verified
Some people collect specials thing that hold some importance in their lives or because they just like them. like stuffed animals, books, ect.

So my question is what do you like to collect? do have a special collection of things? list a few or bunch.

I am rapidly running out of room on my bookshelf for new books.... :)

Snail Shell

I collect Disney DVDs. :D I've got tons of them on my shelf. :veryhappy:
Oh, and I've also collected a few Narnia and C.S. Lewis related items over the years. And since I'm still fairly new to the Xena fandom, it'd be great to build up a Xena merch collection. I've already got a Xena and Gabrielle action figure (which Tortuga and kered had the pleasure of seeing lol :D), but....I want more. =/

Oh and btw :nicethread:

I have a set of trading cards from Japan that took me a few years to amass.Aside from other sports memorabilia, I have quite a few metal,punk,hardcore cds from over the years. :cool:

So far I have every season of Hangin' With Mr. Cooper on DVD.

I collect music of all kinds. Records, Cds, Cassettes, and actual sheet music as well. Not to mention my itunes has close to 13,000 songs in it :p

The 25th anniversary line of G.I. Joe :rockon: The 80's ruled!

i collect beer mugs,advertizing signs,beer signs,antiques,swords and knifes,workprints,movies and music,stines,masks

i collect vintage records, china and blown glass animals, and musical snowglobes. i'm weird, i know.

i collect vintage records, china and blown glass animals, and musical snowglobes. i'm weird, i know.

Weird? Hell to the nooo! None of those things are weird by any means. I collect snowglobes too musical or not.

oh yeah and being weird is a good thing in my opinion *lawl* so that makes you cool in my book :D ROCK ON WEIRD PEOPLE! :bwahaha:

I have about thirty shot glasses, and about 20 little frog/turtle figures (about 10 of each).

I've got a small coin collection, but its no big deal. I do have a coin from the Swedish-Norwegian union in the 19th century though, which is pretty badass if you ask me! XD

I've got a small coin collection, but its no big deal. I do have a coin from the Swedish-Norwegian union in the 19th century though, which is pretty badass if you ask me! XD

very cool i forgot to add i also collect coins to

very cool i forgot to add i also collect coins to

Thanks! :D And yeah collecting coins is pretty neat, I mean it's not like they take up a lot of space or anything.

Hmmm... I'm not doing this at the moment, but in the future I think I will be collecting family herlooms. We already have a couple of old books at home, such as a bible from the 17th century - I think it might have seen some action in the Thirty Years War actually, since my great, great, great, great, great grandfather (or whatever) was a regimental priest at the time.

Anyways, in the future I will probably try to relieve my other relatives of some of their stuff as well, with the excuse that I am the historian in the family after all! ;)

I might also start collecting swords, because that is frickin' awesome, and you never know when a sword comes in handy!

I collect old movies from the silent era to early 60's Euro-Schlock.

I collect pictures of barefoot female celebrities. And Mexico Hats. Yup.

Rob

Let's see:

Heavy Metal LP's
Autographs
Easton Press books
Godzilla and/or giant monster stuff
Horror movies and merch
Iron Maiden swag
Guitars
Swords, knives, and sharp things
Vintage Fedora Hats

I have a nice collection of Western Movies, Predator Animal Movies and I, also, collect Match Books.

When I was a baby my mother started a Precious Moments collection. Every year I have received at least one new figurine.I am now running out of space for them all in the little cabinet I keep them in. I also have a comic collection and massive amounts of books.

When I was little I collected Pez dispensers and stuffed animals. Now they collect dust.

Currently, I'm collecting debt :)

I collect angels, lighthouses, cookbooks and anything Muppets

I collect swords, daggers, knives. I collect figurines of dragons, fairies, anything that's like mythical. I guess, I could say that I collect books, but it's not a deliberate collection thing. I just like books. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back