• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Special Collections?

^If you like books then it *IS* deliberate Nemmy. :p

As for me, books, cds/songs via itunes (need to buy moar, my music is getting old -.-), I love americana stuff.

I have a pretty big collection of books, but I never decided I wanted to collect books as a hobby, I just like to read.

My DVD collection needs some work and I have quite the collection of hair products, lotions, perfume, and whatever because I get bored and some of the shit just doesn't work and for some reason I can't throw them out. Weird.

The one thing I do actively collect are strange postcards. I buy ones usually in odds and ends type shops or poster shops or thrift stores or scrapbooking/stationary stores etc. If someone is special enough, I will send them one I really like. :)

I guess the things I collect that stand out from other people's collections are owl figurines, assorted Alice in Wonderland stuff -- my hand-painted pewter Hantel Cheshire Cat is one of my favorite things -- and comicbook art, particularly relating to Cassandra Cain/Batgirl back before they ruined the character. I have a good number of pages: her first appearance page, first appearance in costume, first prelim art of the costume (by Alex Maleev), a bunch of stuff by Damion Scott when his style was clean, anime-influenced and fluid, some pin-ups, and several covers, with four or so by James Jean, including the cover for Batgirl #50 where she's kicking Batman's ass. I realized a while back I have an online rival in that, and we both seem to own the pieces the other wants... Now the mutual goal is to outlive the other, I suppose. :)

I have a couple of other odds and ends in the bunch, too... The first appearance page (kinda') of Bart Allen/Impulse (Wally West/Flash is chasing him, and in the final frame he stops and turns around -- really cool close-up of his eyes looking dead at you, by Mike Wieringo). First appearance page of David Cain (Cassandra Cain's father)., some stuff from Robin, etc.

I was really into comics for a while (I still have a coupla' copies of Inc. Hulk #181 I could turn around for a nice profit), then comic art...

More and more though, my tastes change, and I think I'll soon be collecting rare and autographed books. I can't honestly say I'm collecting them yet, because a couple odds and ends don't make a collection, but I find a lot of charm in the odd books I do have.

I might also start collecting swords, because that is frickin' awesome, and you never know when a sword comes in handy!

LOL My brother collects knives, so apparently he thinks the same way. :D He also collects Star Trek books cuz he's a major Trekkie...he's been one for 12 years now. :shock:
Haha, I wish I could collect sword replicas from my favorite films and TV shows. That'd be sweet! :veryhappy:

My DVD collection is at 285 (just counted again)
As for video games: NES (43 games), SNES (22 games), Sega (19 games), N64 (21 games), Gamecube (14 games), Xbox (38 games), X360 (25 games).
Got over 200 cds.

I HAD the complete vinyl record collection of Miles Davis that I had at my godmothers house. Sadly, for some inconceivable reason, she put them in the garage instead of keeping them in her room, where I left them. Hurricaine Ike came, and just like that, the greatest of jazz musicians went floating away. I searched for those things high and low, and even stopped at a few houses to ask, but only found a broken Musings of Miles and a shattered Blue Moods. I know somebody saw them, and probably swiped them. I remember being filled with pure rage, and then having to chop up a big tree that had fallen in my godmother's driveway. I turned that damn thing into toothpicks, with Green Haze playing in my mind!

I collect Disney DVDs. :D I've got tons of them on my shelf. :veryhappy:
Oh, and I've also collected a few Narnia and C.S. Lewis related items over the years. And since I'm still fairly new to the Xena fandom, it'd be great to build up a Xena merch collection. I've already got a Xena and Gabrielle action figure (which Tortuga and kered had the pleasure of seeing lol :D), but....I want more. =/

Oh and btw :nicethread:

If on the off chance you and I ever meet in the future and I know about it beforehand, I'll bring an you autographed picture, probably of Callisto. Not of Lucy or Renee sorry. I never met Lucy, and I was a security guard for Renee once, but she never stuck around to sign autographs. She came in, read a play with Tim Olyphant onstage for the fans, then left.

My own collections...I've had more addictions than collections. I suppose BAC pics. I grab any I can find from the darkest recesses of the Internet. :)

Books (ask Ray), Dragon figurines, Masks.. .. even have a tatoo of one :)

LOL My brother collects knives, so apparently he thinks the same way. :D He also collects Star Trek books cuz he's a major Trekkie...he's been one for 12 years now. :shock:
Haha, I wish I could collect sword replicas from my favorite films and TV shows. That'd be sweet! :veryhappy:

Well what's holding you back? ;)

i collect beer mugs,advertizing signs,beer signs,antiques,swords and knifes,workprints,movies and music,stines,masks

Awesome, Goth!

My collection is very similar; I collect beer glasses, knives, swords, movies, and masks too.

:nicethread:

I collect what I consider *good* stand-up comedy VHS tapes and DVDs, from well known folks like Bill Burr and Jim Gaffigan and Louis CK to the more obscure like vintage Billy Conolly and Godfrey and Omid Djalili :) I'm working on getting pics of me with all of my fave comedians, so far I have Robert Schimmel, John Pinette, Christopher Titus, Hal Sparks...I have a few :) I try to get a coffee mug from every new airport I fly into, so far the only one I think I'm still missing is New Hampshire...eventually I'll have all of the Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies on DVD, And the warped '90's 'toons like Freakazoid and Earthworm Jim and the Tick :cool:

...eventually I'll have all of the Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies on DVD, And the warped '90's 'toons like Freakazoid and Earthworm Jim and the Tick :cool:

OMG...The Tick is perhaps one of my favorite cartoons ever!!!

keen-763332.jpg

I collect:

Coins: I have quite a few Dollar pieces from the late 1800's. Recently, I completed my US quarter map.

FirstStateQuartersMap1.jpg

Action Figures: I have action figures ranging from Gargoyles to Transformers and Godzilla to Ultraman. I've been a DC fan since I was a lad and have most of the action figures and even Beanies. In addition, I'm the biggest Green Lantern fan out there (see my signature).

Comic Books: See above.

Playboy Pictorals: I used to be a HUGE fan back in the late 90's/ early 00's when Patricia Ford was a huge internet star. I was even more of a fan when they had a pictoral dedicated to feet and toes. Since, I've stopped.

playboys-barefoot-beauties-3-2002-02.jpeg

My DVD collection is at 285 (just counted again)
As for video games: NES (43 games), SNES (22 games), Sega (19 games), N64 (21 games), Gamecube (14 games), Xbox (38 games), X360 (25 games).
Got over 200 cds.

I HAD the complete vinyl record collection of Miles Davis that I had at my godmothers house. Sadly, for some inconceivable reason, she put them in the garage instead of keeping them in her room, where I left them. Hurricaine Ike came, and just like that, the greatest of jazz musicians went floating away. I searched for those things high and low, and even stopped at a few houses to ask, but only found a broken Musings of Miles and a shattered Blue Moods. I know somebody saw them, and probably swiped them. I remember being filled with pure rage, and then having to chop up a big tree that had fallen in my godmother's driveway. I turned that damn thing into toothpicks, with Green Haze playing in my mind!

nice games collection are they all boxed as well

nice games collection are they all boxed as well

Well, not boxed up, they are out cuz I actively play them all. But I do have the original cases and covers for all of them. Yeah, I'm still a kid!

I collect swords, daggers, knives. I collect figurines of dragons, fairies, anything that's like mythical. I guess, I could say that I collect books, but it's not a deliberate collection thing. I just like books. :D

very ousome me friend

I collect elephants - I have over 700 easily. All kinds - glass, porcelain, stuffed, stone. Too many to count. I collect some other animal figurines as well, but mostly elephants.

Some would say I collect cats... but I only have 3!

Coins, stamps, and books - I love mysteries and I have all books written by Agatha Christie. During my childhood, I collected all the Nancy Drew books.

Oh, and recently...more bondage equipment and toys :)

cd's, but the advent of mp3's has unfortunately greatly curtailed that. still, hope to one day pass it on to a younger generation

Whenever I get drunk and go on eBay, I usually end up bidding on Animaniacs/Looney Tunes/Pinky and the Brain memorabilia.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back