• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Traci Bingham

foottickler43

This was at: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/Archive2002/020711h.html

I knew that she had said she was ticklish before, but here is more verification:

Now, add my fave busty broad Traci Bingham to the vogue lineup of vegetarian loudmouths. T.B. just posed for a near nekkid PETA ad (I'm sure that was difficult), which debuts in this month's Gear. Amusingly, Beefeater gin sponsors the summer campaign.

It took two makeup artists three hours to stencil letters onto Traci's bod (no airbrushing) for the shoot. Did you know T.B. is very, very ticklish? 'Fraid so, as many giggles were heard during the disrobed detailing, much like back home in that stunner's budoir.

That's interesting considering when Tracy got asked "the question" a while back she mentioned her ears were her most ticklish spot.

She held back info! lol.
Surprised it wasn't shown on E! or any news show for that matter.

DK

Hey Guys

I posted about a week ago about a clip of her being tickled DURING the stenciling. If you go to PETA.com and have some type of media player, there is a clip of her interview and her being painted. You can her laughing and then she squeals "It tickles!" or something to that effect.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back