• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Angry Goth F/F

Wow, what a laugh! I, too, suspect that she enjoys being tickled to a degree.

Would love to see Dakota tickle someone in the stocks with toe ties and baby oil. I think Dakota would be a sexy and merciless tickler.

Dakota is the sexiest goth girl I have ever seen, milky white perfect skin, unbelievably soft feet, and very pissed off about being tickled with no mercy!
She kind of knows what she is getting herself into, but she doesn't think that Tasha will show her no mercy tickling her size 7.5 feet. She is more giggly at first, especially when Tasha is taking off her boots, nylons and testing her out. But soon Dakota gets pretty pissed when she realizes that she isn't in charge, that at some point she will have to give in to Tasha for the tickling to stop.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

"Don't make mad! Oh don't make me mad!" I half expected her to turn green and get 7-feet tall and say "She-Hulk SMASH puny Tasha!!" LOL
You could just tell her feet would be SOOO ticklish as soon as Tasha took off her boots because you could see how pink her heels and toes were, so you know they had to be extremely warm and therefore extra sensitive. Always fun to see a domme chick broken with tickling.
And P.S., Dakota, if you're reading this, please don't break me in half. :) Seriously, thanks for sharing. Your ticklishness is great. :wavingguy

Very Nice! I still remember the first one, kind of torn on which I like more!

My favourite videos of a goth girl being tickled were Gothic Claire at Real Tickling back in 2006. Unfortunately, there were only three videos made with her.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back