• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NJ Munch! :)

Musicroxmysox

Verified
Hi everybody! :bouncybou

So I finally stopped being lazy and decided to set up a munch here in NJ. I tried to make it pretty centrally located and easy to get to from a variety of ways. If you aren't familiar with munches, they are a kind of meet and greet no play atmosphere. So basically, a chance to come out and meet some cool people and enjoy some food.

Anyway, onto the information.

NJ Munch #1

When: October 25th, 2009 at 12:30pm
Where: The Shannon Rose in Woodbridge, NJ
(Route 35 and U.S. 1/9, Woodbridge, NJ)

Please, please send me a PM as soon as possible if you plan on coming so I can have a head count for the restaurant. Also, if your nervous or have any questions please feel free to ask. :)

Hope to see you there.

-Melanie

October seems to be a good month for munches!
Have fun .. wish I could come!

Hi Everybody!

First of all: BUMP.

Second of all: If you have not received an invitation (a proper one) and want to attend or are thinking about it please shoot me your e-mail. Thanks.

-Melanie

Bad news... I just found out I have a concert during the munch. :( Very bummed about having to miss the munch.

Bad news... I just found out I have a concert during the munch. :( Very bummed about having to miss the munch.

Aww...it's okay.

I :wub: you anyway. Good luck. :)

(Concerts are wonderful excuses to miss.)

And there will be more munches.

Don't worry shadowfrye. There will be more munches. :)

If your able to come last minute that's fine too.

See you guys there.... Always a pleasure to meet new people and get reacquainted with older friends.

Melanie . . .

I sent you a private message but with to publicly give you a big word of THANKS for setting up the munch.

Grrr I so want to be there but I work Sundays. This sucks. Damn work and bills. I hope you have a great time and keep me posted for future ones.

I'd like to go. Clicked their site for map...

Mapquest shows me Pennsauken (!) no matter what I enter for search!!!! Google Maps doesn't show Turnpike Exits no matter how close I zoom in!!!!

So the question is, why are ALL internet map-programmers SUB-HUMAN IDIOTS?????
I cut and paste "WOODBRIDGE"...I type "WOODBRIDGE" plain as day, and it shows me Pennsauken. Please, anyone out there who spells 'Pennsauken' with a W please explain your parallel dimension to me........

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back