• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ivanka Trump must be.

TklWolf

TMF Regular
Ivanka Trump was on Regis and Kelly today. The talk turned to the new season of Celebrity Aprentice. Ivanka said they were going to start filming next week. Regis asked if the celebrities had been announced. Ivanka said no, it was a secret and "Only under duress can I reveal anything." Then Kelly says "So if we hold you down and tickle you" Ivanka smiles and says " Yeah. NBC can't fault me for that. It's a reaction. It's pavlovian."

A great moment.

Wow, that's a pay-per-view event waiting to happen! lol I gotta see a clip of this somehow!

I don't remember where I saw it, but she mentioned that as a 'lee, she's a screamer.

R

Ivana

That was her mom, Ivana that said shes a screamer when tickled............

there is a clip that is just over a minute long on youtube but there's no sound to it

Now there is a fantasy I can wrap my mind around.
Mother/Daughter tied up. Both are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that would be a great plot for a tickle video, especially if she was wearing stockings.

Maybe Hustler will do "This Ain't Regis and Kelly XXX" and and a subplot could be that Ivanka ends up trapped in a small room where she tortured with tickling and forced orgasms during "commercial breaks".

Man, the David Blaune took a few hours, no one has a clip of this?

ldeun

I think Kelly is pointing to where she wants to tickle Ivanka:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back