• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18 year old girl in Sanford, NC looking for tickler ; )

Welcome aboard!

Hi,Tiffanie! Glad you decided to join us here.There are quite a few of us here in North Carolina.If you keep your eyes open,you might even see notices for Munches and,dare we HOPE? a Gathering!

In any case,take your time and get to know some people.There really are some wonderful people here,and I`m honored to call many my friends.Have fun,and I`m sure you`ll run into a few ticklers....:cool:

lol her mailbox is probably full since she's one of the very few female lee's in north carolina. maybe more will come out :)

30 year old female tickler her. I have been seeking a female ticklee for a long time. Would you be interested in chatting sometime? I would not even mond being tickled myself if you are interested. My e-mail address is [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

I think her PM inbox resembles something like this:

tsunami_sm.jpg

Kudos to you for introducing yourself here on the forums Tiff! It definitely takes some courage to put yourself out in front of a bunch of people you don't know, but as you can see from the responses the people here are kind and welcoming (some perhaps too much, lol). Hope you find someone fun to share your "interest" with (I'm in Gainesville, FL so I guess I don't qualify), though if you want to be friends I'd be happy to know someone else who appreciates a little laughter in their life. :)

ahoy hoy!

i am a 24 year old fella living in Raleigh...i'm no geography expert but i think sanford is crazy close.

pm sent

Close to you

Tiffanie,
I live in central NC only about 1 hour from Sanford,I would like to talk with you about getting together for a tickle session,[email protected]

east tn

you ever get in east tn i'll tickle you as extrem as you want...

Hey Tiff,

I am a NCSU student just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Send me a pm if you want to be pen pals.

Potential pen pal in Greensboro

Hi, Tiffany. I am a 35 year old African-American male. I live in Greensboro, NC. If you're interested in tickle talk through e-mail(be pen pals) just send me a private message on this site.

Hi Tiff, welcome 58yr,wht.male up in Burlington,lets do lunch with your friend and talk about it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back