• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YSILIS IS SADISTICALLY BARE FEET TICKLED BY HER FRIENDS : FREE PREVIEW

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

---THIS IS A TOTALLY NEW AND NEVER BEFORE SEEN
TICKLING VIDEO WITH YSILIS---

Ysilis is a very sexy 18 years old student with very very beautiful and insanely ticklish soft feet.
We really wanted to know how she could react if she were strongly immobilized with her bare feet up
and sadistically tickled non stop.
We were not disappointed! Ysilis explodes in a fountain of laughter all long the clip.
She is tickled by two girls and our FT tickler for 10 long minutes with fingers and electric
toothbrushes on her SUPER sensitive bare soles and toes.
The two female ticklers have so much fun with the poor Ysilis and they tickle her non stop
till she really cannot take it anymore.
A must see for all bare foot tickling lovers who love super ticklish immobilized cuties.
Enjoy the serious tickle action!

Enjoy at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905

Ysilis Preview

Visit our others stores :

Ysilis has very pretty feet, and I like her begging for it to stop! :dancingbanana:

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Why doesnt the guy keep his hands to himself, it is advertised as ff/f leave it that way

Aaaargh! Le top du top! Quelle voix! Quelles supplications! Quels hurlements! Va savoir pourquoi, parfois, rien qu'à voir la fille, on devine à quel point elle est chatouilleuse. Et Ysilis porte sur son (beau) visage son extrême sensibilité aux chatouilles : "a perfect lee", avec de superbes pieds nus qu'on a envie de chatouiller des heures durant sans une once de pitié. Bref, une délicieuse invitation au supplice. Fantastique, maestro!

Why doesnt the guy keep his hands to himself, it is advertised as ff/f leave it that way

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LrQsjde6LSE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LrQsjde6LSE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Aaaargh! Le top du top! Quelle voix! Quelles supplications! Quels hurlements! Va savoir pourquoi, parfois, rien qu'à voir la fille, on devine à quel point elle est chatouilleuse. Et Ysilis porte sur son (beau) visage son extrême sensibilité aux chatouilles : "a perfect lee", avec de superbes pieds nus qu'on a envie de chatouiller des heures durant sans une once de pitié. Bref, une délicieuse invitation au supplice. Fantastique, maestro!

Merci pour ces compliments c'est trop d'honneur :rolleyes:

I Agree With Kenny....Truth in Advertising....but thanks FT for the continued contributions even though I am among the "strictly" F/f fans.

Fair point, shouldv. Particular tastes should be respected.

In FT's defense, a lot of the girls he features are going through their first tickle experience as 'lers as well as 'lees, and some of them just don't have the tickle skills to elicit real laughter.

Mostly she's saying "Arrete ca!" which means "Stop it!"
The rest of it is mostly babbling and giggling mixed together, which is garbling any attempt at coherent speech. ;)

any translators? Sounds like a great string of begging

You're right : she keeps on begging throught the clip. Iggy translated Ysilis's favourite formula for you. She also says "C'est qui qui fait ça?", which means "Who's the one who's doing that?", when our dear FT Manager attacks her left foot. Then, near the preview's end, she begs "Arrête, stoppe tout de suite!", which means "Stop, stop at once!".

You see? That's the difference between a true Frenchman like serial and a guy like me where French is his 3rd language.

Bien dit, serial! ;)

You see? That's the difference between a true Frenchman like serial and a guy like me where French is his 3rd language.

Bien dit, serial! ;)

Don't depreciate yourself : your french is quite good. Anyway, whatever different our languages are, laughter (especially the one provoked by tickle torture) is our esperanto, isn't it? ;)

"Laughter is our Esperanto." How's that for a motto? I think I'll claim it!
:)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back