• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Are Your Pet Peeves?

evilwomanhehe

TMF Expert
Ok--everyone has pet peeves. What are yours??

Mine are:

Left-hand lingerers. Keep right--pass left. Damn it!
Spitting
Wet Sleeves/Socks (eeewwwww)
Talking with mouth full/open--weren't you taught manners?

More to come..

~Victoria

People who talk on cellphones while pretending to drive.
Brainwashed activists
Snipers

ooooo, those are all good ones! :D

LOUD talkers, lol
Beer store hours here :ranty:
Leaving the cap off the toothpaste :mad:

#1 pet peeve: People who believe that they know the one and only right way to live or right things to believe and that anybody who disagrees with them must be either stupid or evil.

The snowplow in winter... which fills in the end of the drive-way :ranty:

PETA! I once brought a bag of cheesburgers to one of their rallies just to make a point! Those burgers were good too!

My other pet peeve is rudeness. I hate when someone is rude to someone else. There is no room for that crap in todays society.

Tucker Carlson

Teenagers who have gotten their hands on a couple of beer-cans (<3,5%), drink half a can each and think they're drunk. What really gets to me is that they think they're so fucking cool... :facepalm: I constantly get the urge to share a vodka bottle with them and give them alcohol poisoning just out of spite...

^Rofl!! :bwahaha: That's awesome, Cars! :D

People who drive so damn slow they miss the advanced green at the traffic light :mad:

The snowplow in winter... which fills in the end of the drive-way :ranty:
AGREED!!

people who make obsesive lists.
when your typing on an iPhone and apparently you hold down backspace for to long so it ends up deleting way more then you wanted!:mad:

My blackberry can be a pain too, WishtobeTickled!! :(

People who take forever at the cash register ordering lottery tickets, when all I wanted was a damned candy bar :ranty:

Getting woken up by construction workers drilling in the street outside your window. Esp if you're hungover and/or it's summer and you have to keep the window open in order not to get heat stroke.

Getting woken up by construction workers drilling in the street outside your window. Esp if you're hungover and/or it's summer and you have to keep the window open in order not to get heat stroke.

Dude... I feel your pain... that is the worst!!! :eek:

Toy packaging on Christmas morning, where it's been like mission impossible to put things together for my nephew... LOL :manicd: (hangover didn't help either :D)

People who laugh at me for humming the Mission Impossible theme while I'm binge drinking. :(

Ushers at Leaf games that don't allow fans to move up a few rows when the seats are clearly unoccupied :(

Ushers at Leaf games that don't allow fans to move up a few rows when the seats are clearly unoccupied :(

Aye, I can see how that sucks. :/

When you're in line at the store and the guy in front of you takes forever just because he's trying to chat up the cashier... <_< Has happened to me far too often. Ugh!

People that don't get the meaning of personal space, LOL :D

People that don't have proper mufflers on their cars, LOL!

When you've been "pre-drinking", and walk down to the local bar only to realize that you forgot to put your shoes on... <_<

When your beer glass is less than half full :(

International hockey tournaments where Finland and Sweden don't play each other at least once. :(

People that don't like to play this:

whac-a-mole-home.jpg

Glenn Beck, and people who talk out of their ass in general

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back