• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Are Your Pet Peeves?

When people try to make you sound stupid but you're the one who's right! Makes me insane

When people keep trying to enter a room when others are clearly trying to leave it at the same time. All you're doing is making it take twice as long for anyone to move anywhere.

That moment when I'm watching a tickle vid, and I'm particularly hoping for some lickling action, but then the 'ler pulls out the baby oil, and I'm like, NOPE. No lickins in this one.
It's not that I mind baby oil in tickle vids--on the contrary, that shit is HAWT. It's just a bit of a letdown on days when I really, really wanna see them feets lickled first... XD

Morons who know nothing about a subject and yet begin screaming insults at anybody who disagrees with them. :Grrr:

When you ask a question directed at somebody, and they clearly hear you, but ignore you. And then after prompting them several times, they act like they didn't hear you, and then answer the question.

The Maternal Deaf Game: When your mom calls you from somewhere in the house, and you call back, but then she pretends like she didn't hear you in order to force you to get up and see what she wants. Seriously, mom, whatever it is you want me to do, it'll get done faster if you just respond instead of making me get up before telling me...

People who never read the directions before putting something together that requires assembly.

People who put games back in the wrong boxes. Truth be told, I am guilty of this. :blush2:

People who lie about whether they are ticklish.

To be fair, saying you're not ticklish is likely to get someone to tickle you. ;D

When customers who can clearly see you are busy or caught up serving someone else tap repeatedly on the counter impatiently.

Also, assholes who place their money down in front of you on the counter instead of handing it to you like a normal fucking person.

Also, assholes who place their money down in front of you on the counter instead of handing it to you like a normal fucking person.
I genuinely had no idea that was considered rude until I read about it on Cracked a few years ago. Now I take extra precaution! :thumbsup:

I genuinely had no idea that was considered rude until I read about it on Cracked a few years ago. Now I take extra precaution! :thumbsup:

I didn't know it was rude until literally just now... O_e

People who litter. Especially since it seems like 98% of the litter in my neighborhood ends up in my f-ing yard! :mad::Grrr:

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back