• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would you punish a sadistic but UNTICKLISH ler?

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
There is a very good thread started by Sadcuznotcklsh regarding the appeal of ticklish or non-ticklish LERS.

Supose you were brutally tickle tortured by an evil tickler. She is (put your gender preference) sadistic, and was unmercifull and really broke you.

Now she is bound helpless at your mercy. Your searched for a weak spot working her feet, knees, thigs, belly, ribcage, arnpits....with no result.

She just say "You can tickle me all day, I feel nothing" and you see that its true...but you need to punish her, to torment her... What would you do?

Diego

Stroke her private parts nearly to orgasm and then stop. Over and over again. :devil:

add my name to the list...

although i do think that a little spanking and wax play might spice things up

I was gonna say a bullet in the head but methinks that might be too much.

I'm KIDDING.

Yeah, orgasm denial.

I was gonna say a bullet in the head but methinks that might be too much.

I'm KIDDING.

Yeah, orgasm denial.

If it's any consolation, when I saw the thread title the first thing that came to mind was, "a punch in the face".

Orgasm Denial?

Yeah, I guess that works, but I sure could make a whole list of other stuff!

Perhaps start by getting naked, playing with myself in front of him, once he would um, show signs of being aroused, I'd start with a blow job and right when he was really getting into it, I'd walk away and go order lunch lol. :wavingguy
:bounce:

Obviously I'm meaning if I was in a relationship with said ler...................

Perhaps start by getting naked, playing with myself in front of him, once he would um, show signs of being aroused, I'd start with a blow job and right when he was really getting into it, I'd walk away and go order lunch lol. :wavingguy
:bounce:

Obviously I'm meaning if I was in a relationship with said ler...................

why do you have to be in a relationship with him?! come back here and finish my beej, woman!

If it's any consolation, when I saw the thread title the first thing that came to mind was, "a punch in the face".

Too Funny!!!

Orgasm denial is most logical. Try spanking her and then tickle her. That could be fun.

Make him listen to a combination of honky tonk country music, bad techno/electronica, and top it off with HOURS upon HOURS of Bjork...:sing:

THEN let him think the punishment is over and work him up only to deny him release at the last possible second. So I too concur, orgasm denial. :mwahaha:

excellent.jpg

When I had the opportunity with the ex, tease and denial was my favourite form of revenge :firedevil:

I will call your orgasm denial and raise you with ice cubes...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back