• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would you punish a sadistic but UNTICKLISH ler?

revenge

while orgasm denial is a great idea, I think going in a complete 180 is even better. I'd need the help of two of my girlfriends. One will tickle and suck on my feet right in front of him to keep him aroused, it'll be torture for me but so worth it. The other will milk him all day and all night without a break, poor boy is gonna be a new shade of purple lol.

OHHHH!!

while orgasm denial is a great idea, I think going in a complete 180 is even better. I'd need the help of two of my girlfriends. One will tickle and suck on my feet right in front of him to keep him aroused, it'll be torture for me but so worth it. The other will milk him all day and all night without a break, poor boy is gonna be a new shade of purple lol.

Lauren I need to be punished by you!!!!

Force her to watch and listen to these two:

80471b1d-e328-410e-8f29-e2c570929c0a.jpg

Can think of nothing worse!

wow.. the orgasim denial would break anyone.. that is pure evil.. I LIKE :)

Perhaps start by getting naked, playing with myself in front of him, once he would um, show signs of being aroused, I'd start with a blow job and right when he was really getting into it, I'd walk away and go order lunch lol. :wavingguy
:bounce:

Obviously I'm meaning if I was in a relationship with said ler...................

^ That. :iagree: :D

Not an original bunch are ya? Orgasm denail :p how about an original idea to get us not ticklish lers, honestly.

Not enough punishment

Not an original bunch are ya? Orgasm denail :p how about an original idea to get us not ticklish lers, honestly.

Orgasm denial sounds mor e like a prize..anyway at certain point the orgasm will come....

One of my ex-girlfriends was a real beauty with a terrific body and delicious but unticklish feet. After she destroyed me (she was a sadist and tickled me after she tied me up completely) she requested to be tied up. Although I tried I could not make her suffer with tickling. When I went to her fantastic feet, she just smiled...when I started nibbling her soles she became a little anxious, when the nibbling became harder she started to suffer a little....Then I started nibbling MUCH harder, I did not break her skin but it was pretty painful.
I really broke her. She really paid and I still remember having those estella warren-like feet in my mouth between my teeth!!!!

It was delicious!!!!!

My wife is not tickish (only her knees but its forbidden) Once she is spread eagled I use ice cubes to torment her belly, breasts, armpits and private parts...its nice to hear her beg

Hmmmm...

This has taken some thought.:idunno:

It would depend on my feelings towards this person at the moment.

On the teasing, playful side, there is one spot on the body that always drives people nuts, whether they're ticklish or not. Just tickle her nose with a soft feather. It's nothing to sneeze at.;)

On the other hand...

:scared:

It starts with impromptu and ends with hysterectomy. Sterilization of the butter knife optional.

Original enough for ya?

Have a nice day.:blowkiss:

I know it's an older than dinosaur poop thread, but I'm amazed that not one person thought of post orgasm torture, I have had many many play partners in my life, and I have yet to meet any woman from anywhere who was not incredibly ticklish on their clit after they cum, just like we guys are on the head of our respective peckers. Lol it's the exact same thing. That's why I saw with 1000000% certainty that every single person that has ever/or will ever live IS tickish in some way shape or form. Because we ALL ARE after orgasm. Lol

As the previous (but one) poster was just saying ..............

2009 Jeez, couldn't you just start a new thread

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back