• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taste of Teacher F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Theresa, the teacher with the hottest feet ever, first gets an intense tickling from Brooke, light touch with only her fingernails. Next Brooke sucks and licks, then tickles again, playing with Theresa's emotions! You see, Theresa, although lickling is ticklish, gets really turned on when anyone sucks on her toes and soles. Brooke won't let her get too comfortable, she starts the tickling with her nails every time Theresa gets too excited.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Damn. :p

I love licktickling so so much. Brooke's tongue going up and down on Theresa's tender ticklish footbottoms is just so wonderful to see.

Another great clip to close out the year Tommy.

Theresa is right up there w/Diane as being one of my favorite models in the Tickle Abuse fold. :numberone: She never disappoints.

Nice to see her another clip , Tommy ... thanks for posting.

You've out done yourself -- You sir are a hero among men

Damn!!!! She does have some of the sexiest feet I've ever seen.....Brooke has to truly enjoy her work....and she needs to do more work on this one..lol.

It just doesn't get any sexier than that, Oh My FREAKING GOD!

Outstanding, Brooke is Amazing!!! I love watching her work, she gets so into it!

Great Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

please tell me you have more upperbody clips planned with Theresa. She has always been one of my favorites between your models.

Dont really care about the ticklee but the who is the tickler???? She is SMOKIN' is she married??? :)

These videos must stops before I go insane from watching them over and over and over and ...

This teacher's back in school!

Who better to teach Theresa about tickling than Br:):)ke?

ohh I love in when Brooke and Theresa get together you never know what you are going to get but you can be assured that it is hot

Theresa was one of the best models ya'll had. She was so sexy and seemed to enjoy being tickled. Plus she had some gorgeous feet.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back