• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slightly North of Boston Munch & Play Party on January 9!

BrightEyes1082

Verified
Join us on Saturday, January 9 for the Slightly North of Boston munch!
We'll be meeting for dinner in Hudson, NH, and heading to Amanda's (my)
home with playspace afterward. The munch is open to anyone who would
like to attend. If we have never met you, and you would like to attend the
play party, please send an email to [email protected]. If you plan to
attend the munch, please PM me or email me so I can let the restaurant
know how many people will be there.

You can also RSVP on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/events/9885
I don't really care how you do it, just let me know you'll be coming to the munch! :cheesy:

Miss Lee and I will do a tickling & hypnosis demo at the play party.
Then folks can hang out upstairs and chat, or have a little bit of fun
in the basement play space!

Munch Location:
T-Bones
77 Lowell Road, Hudson, NH 03051-4865
(603) 882-6677
www.t-bones.com

Party Location:
If we have met: send a PM or email to me and RSVP.
If we have not met: send email to [email protected] for info!

(Please note: two small dogs reside at the party house.
If you have allergies please plan accordingly.)

We are a big apparel and shoes wholesale company, we have been selling goods to worldwide about 8 years, and we got a good reputation in this religion.We wholesale brand shoes.such as,Air Jordan online store,Cheap NHL Jerseys,GHD,Cheap cartier glasses,Cheap NFL Jerseys,Ugg Bailey Button,Nike Air Jordan,NFL Jerseys,GHDS,Cartier Glasses,Ugg Nightfall,Michael Jordan Shoes,Reebok NFL Jerseys,GHD Hair Straighteners,True Religion Jeans,Ugg 30th anniversary,Air Jordan Sneakers,Reebok Football Jerseys,Ghd Hair Products,Women Boots. We also supply brand handbags,brand sunglasses and fashion clothes, jeans. All the shoes are packed with original boxes with retro cards, and the tags.Ugg boots more information uggonsale.org

Sorry, shoes are not worn at these munches. :moon:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be out of town that week so I won't be able to attend. :( I hope everyone has a great time! :)

I will be out of town that week so I won't be able to attend. :( I hope everyone has a great time! :)

Sounds like a blast but I'll be away that week too, returning that night. Hope you have a great event!

Damn, I'm out too

A few days ago, I posted that I was ready to break out and embrace my fetish after many years, vowing to participate in this community.....and then I see this happening on 1/9. I'll be out of town that weekend, but I will be sure to keep an eye out for the next one. I live just outside of Boston, and grew up in Southern Nh, so I'll make it eventually.

Have a blast everyone!!

This sounds absolutly fantastic I would love to attend along with my pet. I will get in touch with the appropriate channels. Its been a long time since ive seen Lee and cant wait to see some new faces. Its been a long lonely year time for some laughter therapy.

Unfortunately, we're ending up with taxi duty on Saturday, picking Drew's mom up from the airport around 2pm. By the time we get her home and settled, it will be too late to join you. Grrr!!! One of these days we'll make it back up there!

I hope you guys have a blast and I look forward to seeing you next time!

no sir? are you serious? can you back up this statement? cause I LOVE WINGS

I'd send you some, but by the time they get town to TX they probably won't be the same :)

But they are nice and meaty with just the right amount of sauce that's cooked into 'em just right for me. A little messy when I'm sporting a full beard, but well worth it. They have lots of other good stuff there, but more often than not, I'm all about those wings!

I'd send you some, but by the time they get town to TX they probably won't be the same :)

But they are nice and meaty with just the right amount of sauce that's cooked into 'em just right for me. A little messy when I'm sporting a full beard, but well worth it. They have lots of other good stuff there, but more often than not, I'm all about those wings!

I hope we'll be seeing you at the munch too!

Wish I could, but I bounce at a bar on weekends, makes dinner's tough for me to partake in. Maybe next time!

Well dinner's early, 5pm! So if you can pop by for a bit,
please do. Otherwise, we'll catch you next time. :smokingiscool:

I wonder if the scat crowd is welcome to these munches? i could fill the place up with a just a few calls to my friends. :bugeyed:

Was a fantastic munch! Was very nice to see old friends and meet new ones. Thank you Lee and BE for your hospitality and I pray I find myself back up in NH next time you all get together :)

Yaytimeeee thanks to all of you for making my first munch so much fun, specially 'Manda and Lee!!!! The hypno talk was definitely interesting, I really wish we could have stayed longer to try it out and fit in some playtime with everyone, but as it was we didn't get home till after midnight! Hopefully I'll see most of you at the Albany gathering, NEST, or sometime in the future :D

Was a fantastic munch! Was very nice to see old friends and meet new ones. Thank you Lee and BE for your hospitality and I pray I find myself back up in NH next time you all get together :)

So did you try the wings???

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back