• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do people refuse to accept people can't be ticklish

I had people convinced for years that I wasn't ticklish...even though I knew I was and loved to be tickled.

It was fun to get women to try and find a spot. It got me tickled AND I had a chance at revenge!

No though I am so terribly ticklish that I couldn't hid it for money...;)

~ toyou

Seriously! Why can't guys accept a girl can't be ticklish? Guys are always trying it on with me, they just don't believe me - they always fail but they never give up. Even worse are the ones who are like "Oh it's just because the previous ticklers sucked, I'd get you because I have the magic touch" - lame! Why are some of you guys so blind to the truth :p Anyone else got expereience with this. I can think of way to many examples to list haaa.

I have never found someone that does not have a spot somewhere but that is just my experience and I know it is different for everyone. If someone tickles you and fails to get any reaction at all then they should have no problem admitting you aint ticklish. The challenge is just a bit of fun though. I am sure you have been in the situation where someone tells you they are not ticklish and you find a spot. :)

Thank you, Fighting Girl. I think we're worth having some hope for ;)

Christopher

Seriously! Why can't guys accept a girl can't be ticklish? Guys are always trying it on with me, they just don't believe me - they always fail but they never give up. Even worse are the ones who are like "Oh it's just because the previous ticklers sucked, I'd get you because I have the magic touch" - lame! Why are some of you guys so blind to the truth :p Anyone else got expereience with this. I can think of way to many examples to list haaa.

Well to be honest, I believe you 100%. :D

Now if some girl was hanging out with me at a party and said "Yeah I'm not ticklish", I'd definitely tickle her and find out for real... but in your case, we talked about this in another thread and you were adamant about it then and you seem genuine... :cool:

And yeah the "previous ticklers sucked" argument is really lame. Nobody magically becomes ticklish.

i personally just like the idea of tickling someone who says they're not ticklish as a kink, whether i believe it or not!

Why do some women have the same problem? Why do some women think they're a goddess in bed, when they got skills the loneliest man in the world would be disappointed about? Mistresses (the BDSM kind, not the kept woman kind) often talk about how they'll rule you, and make you suffer, and you'll come back for more, etc.

It's not a gender issue. It happens in droves on both sides of the aisle.

For me, I always challenge the assertion based on the fact, that I am different from other people. Just like everyone else. Yes, we're all individuals (I'm not). My style and the chemistry with me is different from chemistry with other guys. So, while no one may have successfully tickled you before, it's no guarantee you won't be ticklish with me. Or it may just be that I find a spot hitherto unknown to the "unticklish" lee. Been there done that. By the same token, I may not get a peep out of you, but the next guy has you laughing so hard you're setting off car alarms.

That's why I always say "Are you sure? I don't believe you." There's always the chance, and if I'm right, I get to introduce someone to the notion that yes, they are ticklish. If not, un-ticklish tickling is better than flat out zero tickling. I mean in a casual setting, not like if you've taken hours to set something up. And of course, you may be real lucky and catch them in a lie about it, and then you get to make them confess :firedevil

Of course sometimes I just gotta take their word for it. :(

And some...just ain't ticklish. Cest la vie.

But there's usually at least one spot that gets a mild ticklish reaction. Most times...

Christopher

This. Nailed it.

I had people convinced for years that I wasn't ticklish...even though I knew I was and loved to be tickled.

It was fun to get women to try and find a spot. It got me tickled AND I had a chance at revenge!

No though I am so terribly ticklish that I couldn't hid it for money...;)

~ toyou

You used to run a tickling website with minors on it.

Not sure why this thread got bumped but to stay on topic

It happens for a number of reasons, some people just cannot accept that someone isn’t ticklish. There was a thread on here about someone, I THINK it was Emma Watson or Emma Stone and she said she wasn’t ticklish and there were some people that couldn’t handle that, they were practically calling her a liar. It’s gotten to the point for some people that tickling is beyond a fetish, it’s more of an obsession and it’s an obsession they can’t control. They think they know better than the person who says they’re not ticklish because they’re just absolutely obsessed with it and in their minds the person is just a liar and they know better because they think they’re so skilled they can make a non ticklish girl ticklish.

People have certain things in their head that you can absolutely not talk them out if, like when someone says girls of a certain hair color are not as ticklish as girls of a certain hair color, that’s just ridiculous and stupid yet people have this kind of thing in their heads, because it’s an obsession

Some girls simply aren’t ticklish, my ex wasn’t in the slightest and that was completely fine, I wasn’t gonna not date her because of that. Sure it was a bummer but she simply wasn’t ticklish but the thing is someone on this forum will come here and claim she is but she just wasn’t ticked by the right person. Which is stupid, egos and arrogance is far too common in this community

Because people lie, have a spot that hasnt been tickled yet, are hiding the fact that they are ticklish hoping for someone to call them on it....etc.....

Women love to bring out the "fragile male ego" card but I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't need to be reassured that they're attractive, good in bed, etc. an alarming amount of times. I've also yet to meet a woman who believes that it's possible for a man to have a diminished libido or take a long time to orgasm because said man likes the game of orgasm denial to the point where it can take days without the use of chastity--nope, must be the woman somehow. Talk about insecurity and "fragile ego"...

But I'm sure that gets passed off as living "under the patriarchy" or some such anachronistic nonsense excuse that people tell themselves to feel better about their own deficiencies instead of facing the problem head on and changing their behavior accordingly.

Here's a possibility: Some people lie. And some people are just assholes. And some people are genuinely telling the truth.

These comments are off point. Some guys just see the idea of someone not ticklish as a fun kink. Others are just controlling and think they know better.

It happens for a number of reasons, some people just cannot accept that someone isn’t ticklish. There was a thread on here about someone, I THINK it was Emma Watson or Emma Stone and she said she wasn’t ticklish and there were some people that couldn’t handle that, they were practically calling her a liar. It’s gotten to the point for some people that tickling is beyond a fetish, it’s more of an obsession and it’s an obsession they can’t control. They think they know better than the person who says they’re not ticklish because they’re just absolutely obsessed with it and in their minds the person is just a liar and they know better because they think they’re so skilled they can make a non ticklish girl ticklish.

People have certain things in their head that you can absolutely not talk them out if, like when someone says girls of a certain hair color are not as ticklish as girls of a certain hair color, that’s just ridiculous and stupid yet people have this kind of thing in their heads, because it’s an obsession

Some girls simply aren’t ticklish, my ex wasn’t in the slightest and that was completely fine, I wasn’t gonna not date her because of that. Sure it was a bummer but she simply wasn’t ticklish but the thing is someone on this forum will come here and claim she is but she just wasn’t ticked by the right person. Which is stupid, egos and arrogance is far too common in this community
Haha it's very funny this thread was bought back up after so long. This is still true to this day, guys still trying to tickle me and still failing even after I tell them they are wasting their time, you can't get this girl with your tickles boys.. But I can sure get you...

All the points you make here are good.

#nailedit

Assuming the person is open to it, it's fun to try regardless of whether they believe themselves to be or not. Some may believe they aren't ticklish but end up being so given the right conditions. Others aren't ticklish no matter the conditions. Both are correct until proven otherwise.

This a great post tkl_venom it can be applied to so much of the toxic behaviour online. The online tickling community would be far better off if that type were banned from forums. Funny how it seems to be mostly straight males who act like this online, I have another fetish and it's exactly the same in that online community lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back