• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone see the Kathie Lee / Hoda Kotb tickle?

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
At work I was watching "Later Today" with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. There was this segment about great gifts for kids or some such thing... anyway, on e of the first gifts was a book called "The Tickle Monster". It comes with fingerless furry monster mitts you put on to do some tickling with.

Ok, this wasn't a great, media-altering tickling scene, but Kathie Lee puts on the mitts and tickles Hoda. Tragically, there was no reaction from Hoda, since the tickling was so fast, and KLG was tickling up and down Hoda's arm (no feet, armpits, neck, or whatever.....) and HK was wearing her sportcoat - hard to feel tickles through that.

But the idea of it, the concept of it happening, was great! Hoda's the one who had some wonderfully enjoyable, sensitive reactions to the fish pedicure a few months ago. And don't forget that tickler Kathie Lee is the one last year who 'demanded' Hoda to take off her shoes and show the national audience how pretty her feet were.

So I think we know who's the dominant one in this relationship. Kathier Ler, more like - amd I right, y'all? ????

Clip please! Also I bought those gloves. Not the book, just the gloves. They're honestly really comfortable and I personally love the design of them

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back