• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selina Scott / Emu update!

Rowleymile

Hi,

Just for those who didn't see it over Christmas, the BBC2 show "The Funny Side Of Chat" showed a very brief clip of Selina Scott giggling away while being tickled by Emu.

It's still available to view on BBC iPlayer and the clip is around 40 minutes into the show.

Unfortunately the clip (around 2-3 seconds long) shows Selina while her shoes were still on prior to their removal, and we are denied a glimpse of her stocking feet, but at least it allays any fears about the clip still being in existence.

RM

Well found! Now we know that clip is definitely lurking in the BBC archives, it just makes me want to watch the full thing all the more :)

Great Spot!

I'm shaking with excitement at this. This tiny segment gives a flavour of what is, in my hamble opinion, the best mainstream I have been fortunate to witness (once on "points of view" and when Selina was leaving bbc breakfast and they showed her best bits so to speak - I was young and had no access to vhs etc).

As someone else said this really is the Holy Grail. Even the prim Ms Scott's Laugh is stunning.

Many Thanks for the Head Up and lets all pray 2010 is the year we get the full clip!!!

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!!

thanks Rowleymile for the alert

i've waited 25 years to hear that laugh again... uhuhuhuh gaaaahhhhd it's so lovely, i want to bathe in that laugh

even in this tiny snippet you can see how helpless she is is

and if you listen you can hear her say "y'ticklin'" all slurry and giggle drunk

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *floats like mutley*

*ahem*

anyway

short clip in the mainstream clip section

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2495826

This tiny clip is the most I've ever seen of that wonderful occasion, but if it's anything to go by, the whole sequence would be every bit as fantastic as we've always hoped it would be. Selina really has the most gorgeous sexy laugh as she gets her stockinged foot tickled.
Let's hope somewhere, someday, the full version will be shown!
It is indeed the Holy Grail of tickling clips.

What is it with you guys and Selina Scott? :)

I have a mate who works in the BBC archives. If one of you can think of a plausible excuse, I'll ask.

But it has to be a REALLY GOOD excuse, ok? I have no wish to be outed at the BBC.

Lucy selina was the first woman i ever saw tickled on live tv in the uk...and i think everyone who had a tickle fetish back in the 80's was foaming at the mouth during the incident with emu...i know i was...and still am 2 this day when selina's name is mentioned !
Hard 2 believe it was all of 27 yrs ago when this most wonderful tv moment occured.

Ditto the last reply this was an unbelievable clip to me when I happened on it. I just about fainted when I saw it as an adolescent. Pre internet this was frankly unbelievable!!!

If you get it Lucy I shall be 4 ever in your debt. Just tell your friend you have a puppet on arm fetish so he doesn't think ur a weirdo! ;-)

Ditto the last reply this was an unbelievable clip to me when I happened on it. I just about fainted when I saw it as an adolescent. Pre internet this was frankly unbelievable!!!

If you get it Lucy I shall be 4 ever in your debt. Just tell your friend you have a puppet on arm fetish so he doesn't think ur a weirdo! ;-)

Yes, very sensible as always. I'll tell her I know some complete prat in Embra who requires this clip for research purposes. ;)

p.s. You haven't called me Lucy in ages. How nostalgic.

What is it with you guys and Selina Scott? :)

oh wow naughtylucy, this moment, for me, is the very pinnacle of mainstream tickle events - selina scott, a demure, normally very staid, respected, and sensible presenter reduced to helpless giggling by a silly man in a dreadful suit and a not very convincing raffia emu on his arm

this is one of the kinds of tickling i grew up loving passionately, i find it incapacitatingly sexy to see an elegent woman laughing herself silly from being tickled... and, without doubt, that is exactly what has happend to selina here

she has genuinely been tickled silly... tickled senseless... i mean that tickling and laughter is completely overwhelming her, she doesn't even know she is on tv any more, she is completely tickled... she can't speak coherently or sit up or do anything to stop it... she's not even being held down or anything

if we ever get the full thing, including the aftermath you will see how completely all over the place she is at the end

i could go on and on paraphrasing myself

but just to summarise...

beautiful, elegant, normally demure and in control - made completely silly by being tickled

WI have a mate who works in the BBC archives. If one of you can think of a plausible excuse, I'll ask.

ah, as for a good excuse... not sure i can come up with one of those... how about saying that you are researching rod hull and all his mad antics with celebrities and this is the only one of his you can't get (or this one and another one... of him arse pecking some bloke.. frank bough maybe.. they happened in the same show)

and i'd just like to add some images of lovely selina looking demure and hot so we can remember the delight of her being tickled... because let's not forget what is going on here.. selina scott was TICKLED on national tv and laughed herself silly from it

N.B. these images contain no tickling... however, image two has her bare foot in it.. her bare foot that was TICKLED and is evidently VERY ticklish

oh wow naughtylucy, this moment, for me, is the very pinnacle of mainstream tickle events - selina scott, a demure, normally very staid, respected, and sensible presenter reduced to helpless giggling by a silly man in a dreadful suit and a not very convincing raffia emu on his arm

this is one of the kinds of tickling i grew up loving passionately, i find it incapacitatingly sexy to see an elegent woman laughing herself silly from being tickled... and, without doubt, that is exactly what has happend to selina here

she has genuinely been tickled silly... tickled senseless... i mean that tickling and laughter is completely overwhelming her, she doesn't even know she is on tv any more, she is completely tickled... she can't speak coherently or sit up or do anything to stop it... she's not even being held down or anything

if we ever get the full thing, including the aftermath you will see how completely all over the place she is at the end

i could go on and on paraphrasing myself

but just to summarise...

beautiful, elegant, normally demure and in control - made completely silly by being tickled

ah, as for a good excuse... not sure i can come up with one of those... how about saying that you are researching rod hull and all his mad antics with celebrities and this is the only one of his you can't get (or this one and another one... of him arse pecking some bloke.. frank bough maybe.. they happened in the same show)

and i'd just like to add some images of lovely selina looking demure and hot so we can remember the delight of her being tickled... because let's not forget what is going on here.. selina scott was TICKLED on national tv and laughed herself silly from it

N.B. these images contain no tickling... however, image two has her bare foot in it.. her bare foot that was TICKLED and is evidently VERY ticklish

That Rod Hull excuse is quite a good one, actually. I could probably swing it. Might take some time, though, since I'm in Russia for the next few months.

I'll keep you posted, but please don't get your hopes up, I might get nowhere.

As for the rest...you guys are certainly devoted. I wonder if Scott knows about her alternative cult following.

That Rod Hull excuse is quite a good one, actually. I could probably swing it. Might take some time, though, since I'm in Russia for the next few months.

I'll keep you posted, but please don't get your hopes up, I might get nowhere.

ha ha, my hope for this clip in full have been below half mast for many years - but just that fact that you would consider using a contact to try and get it brings a tear to my eye and makes me want to hug you... but, you know, stiff upper lip and all that, let's just shake hands and have a cup of tea

thanks for considering it

As for the rest...you guys are certainly devoted. I wonder if Scott knows about her alternative cult following.

chuckle, i'm sure she would be thrilled that, in all her long and distinguished career as a serious journalist and wool farmer, a bunch of her devoted fans are most keen on the time she got tickled senseless by a very silly man with his arm in a fake bird

it would be nice if she was pleased though... she could come and be our patron... err.. saint... or something

maybe she will, one day, present us with the whole clip herself, and, just as gloria pall wrote in her book about being tickled in the brothers karamzov, she will write us her reminiscences of being tickled at breakfast time by emu

and then they will discover dinosaurs on the moon

ha ha, my hope for this clip in full have been below half mast for many years - but just that fact that you would consider using a contact to try and get it brings a tear to my eye and makes me want to hug you... but, you know, stiff upper lip and all that, let's just shake hands and have a cup of tea

thanks for considering it

Well, one of your Selina Scott Appreciation Society co-members nursed me through a horrible breakup recently (as well as tickling me senseless a few times), so I'd like to return the favour...if possible.

chuckle, i'm sure she would be thrilled that, in all her long and distinguished career as a serious journalist and wool farmer, a bunch of her devoted fans are most keen on the time she got tickled senseless by a very silly man with his arm in a fake bird

it would be nice if she was pleased though... she could come and be our patron... err.. saint... or something

maybe she will, one day, present us with the whole clip herself, and, just as gloria pall wrote in her book about being tickled in the brothers karamzov, she will write us her reminiscences of being tickled at breakfast time by emu

and then they will discover dinosaurs on the moon

Ha, you never know. I suspect she'd see the amusing side. Wool farmers are notoriously filthy in the sack.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back