• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trish Stratus is Ticklish!

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

This may be old news to everyone, but it was news to me, so I thought I'd share it. On Trish Stratus' official website (www.trishstratus.com), there is a section where she answers fan mail. Someone named Dave Dyson asked her on 8/30/2001 if she was ticklish, and her reply was simply, "yes!".

I was of course scanning these comments for a question of this very nature, so thank you Dave Dyson for asking a year ago so I don't have to ask today.

You may return to your normal programming now.

Laughter

::Starts a slow dramatic clap then everyone joins along with him:: Phase 1 is complete. Now on to phase 2...WHERE is she ticklish. Summer's almost over, but I hope Trish comes around the NY area. Summer = Sandals. Comment on the feet. Then ask of the ticklishness. And it's all in the clear.

It was posted a few months ago on this site that she is definently ticklish (in fact to hear her say it VERY) ticklish on her feet. In fact, she mentioned that She and Torrie Wilson got into a tickling fight at a hotel one time.

That's true, but confirmation from Trish Stratus.com is much more reliable. Also, for all my other NYers and for the people in Jersey, I got some news for ya:

Monday, August 12 -- Lita and Moolah will be signing autographs at The World in Times Square from 5 pm - 7 pm. Then, they're sticking around to host RAW that evening!

Tuesday, August 13 -- Terri and Moolah will be signing autographs at the Borders book store in the Mid State Mall in East Brunswick, NJ from 7 pm - 9 pm.

I won't be able to make either dates, but if anyone wants to go out there and find out information from Lita and Terri (Who loves pretty male feet, so guys who pedicure and wear sandals, get on her good side), go right a head and bring the rumors to an end! o.o Oh...and if finding out if the Fabulous Moolah is ticklish floats your boat, you can ask her too...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back