• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 more Nyotaimori finds! (sushi girl models)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Detritus' earlier post on this subject got me interested, and doing a quick search, I found a couple of more things!

Aside from the subject bringing up lots of people's comments on message boards regarding being tempted to tickle the model (which I thought was interesting!), I found this first great one! There's even pictures of the tickling!!!

http://memoirsofthedamned.com/blog2/?p=27&cpage=1

I see Dajerx was there and made a great comment, which makes me think this was posted before (I have been pretty much offline for over a year now, so I'm way out of the loop! But I didn't find it in a search). Anyway, enjoy! I just wish I could save these pictures!!! Can anyone handle that? The pics are great!

Then, I searched, and found a sushi model who is being interviewed and expressly says "No tickling, I don't want to laugh". That's in this article:
http://emmanuelendorphinlovesyouall.blogspot.com/2005/11/sugoi.html

I love that this is obviously something that has come up before! Now, best of all, you can actually see pics and a video of this model (she's gorgeous!), on the link below!

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/Kizoku.Sushi.and.2.322324.html

UPDATE: Pics below from both me and the ever-great Rajee!

Last edited:
Thanks, Rajee!!!

Here's some other pics, attached! (including a possible nipple tickle, and a very tempting shot that shows why everyone kept messing with her feet!)

Here's what she writes:
I laid there for a good hour, and as people poured into the party, they ate off of me like they were at an all-you-can-eat buffet. At one point, some blond kept fucking with my feet and went as far as to lick my toes. As my body slowly writhed at the feeling, I still didn’t drop a single piece of sushi. Thankfully, I have a lot of patience, and luckily, there were some people at the party nice enough to engage me in conversation, while I lay out like a piece of art at a museum. Concluding the evening, I, along with some other girls, did several photo shoots in the hotel room. My car got locked in at 2am, so I had to pick it up by cab the next morning. GRRR What a great way to end an eventful night.

THEN....the caption under the picture (obviously the girl in the picture is not the tickling blond that the girl mentions) says: "Kumi Monster thought it would be funny to play with my feet, and I still didn't budge"

And as for "Tabitha" who pops up in alot of these articles, here's what she had to say in interview:

Q What do you think about while you're lying atop a table, nearly naked, for an hour and a half ?

A I can hear the diners and I listen to the music, but I'm in my own world.

Q How have the customers treated you?

A People are afraid to go, then they take pieces from my stomach first. The breast pieces normally are the last eaten. Maybe it's their nerves. It is borderline naughty.

Q Do you enforce any rules of etiquette?

A No tickling; don't be too funny. I don't want to laugh. Be good with your chopsticks--you don't want to drop anything. No forks!"

And attached are some pics of Tabitha....

I searched for this girl named "Tabitha" and I think's her:

playboyplus.spizoo.com/gallery/tabitha-juneway-employee-of-the-month

playboyplus.com/gallery/tabitha-juneway-employee-of-the-month

Beautiful woman ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back