• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars:A New Kind of Interrogation Droid */F, brief F/F, Implied M/F

What Star Wars character would you like tickled?

• Aayla Secura

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Padme Amidala

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Bastila Shan

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Mira

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Shak Ti

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Mara Jade Skywalker

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • other

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

H-man

TMF Poster
The beginning of a Star Wars tickling story. It’s all characters I made up, but I'm thinking of having a canonical character show up at some point. I was wondering who you guys would prefer to have as a ticklee.

Ashla - Togruta
Oola - Twi'lek
Sia - Human

Ashla sat alone in her garage, hard at work on her latest creation. She was one of Logga the Hutt's most trusted allies and his top technician. Her specialty had always been droids, specifically ones with more precise, complex systems. In Logga's line of work, this meant mostly interrogation droids. Ashla had no moral qualms about Logga's misdeeds, She could care less if some deadbeat gets horribly maimed for welching on a bet, and wasn't a terribly kind person herself. The problem was that, being the top droid technician, she often had to be in the room for the torture. While the interrogation droid did all the work, she still had to give it commands. Ashla had a weak stomach for such violence, but this latest invention would change all of that forever.

Ashla brought her new project into the interrogation room. She called Logga’s head of Security, Sia, into the room on her comlink. Sia was a tall, fit human female with short, black hair and black lipstick. She was wearing a custom made gown. Casual and revealing enough that she could blend in without suspicion in the Logga's club, but loose enough to conceal a blaster pistol without hindering her movemen. she would be quite alluring if not for her violent and fierce personality. The gothic amazon walked through doors. "What the hell is this?!" She barked. "There's nobody even here.” "I was hoping you could help me test out my new interrogation droid." Ashla said with an almost childlike inflection. "You want me to volunteer to be tortured?" Sia asked with a look that would make her appear almost humbled if it were not for slight but noticeable hint of outrage in her voice. "I'm only testing out its heuristic processor.” Sia's expression changed to one of confusion as Ashla rephrased her statement." I'm just making sure it takes commands. No torture involved.” Sia reluctantly replied with a cautious "Ok". "Great! Now the droid's sensors aren't fully functional yet so I'll have to strap you in to the torture rack he's linked to for it to work" Sia eyes rolled back in her head as she sighed.

A few minutes later Sia was all bound up. Her long, toned body was stretched out on the table, her arms above her head with wrists in metal cuffs. Way down at the other end of the table her feet were in the same predicament. Ashla had to expand the torture table to accommodate Sia's towering height. She had to be just short of 2 meters. “I don't see why I have to be all tied up like this just for you to see if the droid even works". "I told you, he's linked to the rack. He's blind without the table telling him where to go, and he won't activate any routines while he blind." "Well just get me outta here soon, I don't like be tied up, I feel helpless. Ashla chuckled at the thought. She complied with Sia's request and activated the droid.

"IT-TK Interrogation droid online. At your command master." "It talks?" Sia exclaimed with that familiar expression that has become normal when she's with Ashla. "Execute Interrogation technique TK-A001-005". "Loading protocol for technique TK-A001-005: Armpit tickling" "Tickling? You programmed it to tickle?” The droid released an arm on each side, each equipped with what appeared to be a small, brush. "Well I'll be, it really does tickle. I'll let Logga chew you out for this, now turn it off and let me out". "Umm I can't." Ashla mumbled. "What! What do you mean you can't?!".”Well the droid seems to have take control of the system. It won't let you out". The droid inched closer and closer. Sia panicked. "Well shut the droid off!” Suddenly the droid's buzzing voice started talking again."No command given in 1 minute. Switching to Auto Pilot". Sia's eyes widened as she looked around franticly, unable to do anything. "SHUT IT OFF!". Ashla swiftly opened the droid's maintenance hatch and started tried to hack the droid. Meanwhile, the droid floated closer and closer until it's brushes were inches away from her pits. Sia eyebrows rose sharply as she drew a large breath.

"Ee..ya..Yeheheheheha" the brushes rotated slowly as she giggled away. Ashla kept working at the core with no luck. "Switching to phase 2. Deploying additional implements. Switching intensity from 5% to 50%" More arms came out. Two with smaller, softer brushes, two with longer, thinner brushes, and some sort of metal hose with a suction cup at the end. The brushes on her armpits scrubbed back and forth, up and down, swirling all around the deep, bare hollows. The longer brushes scrubbed back and forth around her neck. “AHAHAHAH....HAHAHAH..." She only stopped laughing to draw in quick breaths. It grew from nonstop giggling to full out laughter. Sia could hardly believe this was happening. She didn't even know she was this ticklish. The droid continued to tickle her like this for at least five minutes, but then things got worse.

The Suction cup on the hose reached out to her belly button. Sia now knew what it was for. She wanted to say "No! Get it away! Please just let me go!" but all she could do was continue laughing like a buffoon. She concluded Ashla wasn't having
much luck judging by her continued torment. Before she could finish that thought, she felt her belly button explode into ticklish flames. It seemed to be some sort of soft drill with bristles. It drove her mad. In and out and in and out, wiggling madly. Her laughter erupted into full out screams now. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Sia always thought of her high skin sensitivity as a blessing, letting her squeeze a trigger with absolute perfection. She had never been tickle tortured though, and began to see the flaws of it.

Sia lost all track of time. It seemed to go on for hours and hours. She rose to attention quickly though. "Initiating interrogation technique TK-F001-050: Foot Tickling. Sia quickly regained her energy "NOOOOO!”. Suddenly a bright flash filled the room, and the droid fell onto her taut firm abs, very slowly halting it's scrubbing of her body. It was Raz, Logga's second in command after Sia, with a freshly charged ion pistol. "Logga saw the feed of the interrogation room. He's very impressed". Raz walked over to Sia, panting heavily, dripping with sweat. "Is the big bad Sia a little ticklish?" he teased. She would have given him a swift punch to the face if she wasn't tied and hyperventilating. "Raz wants to talk to you Ashla. Why don't I let Sia out, you’ll need a head start anyway". Ashla smiled and dragged the droid to the corner. She walked over the tired mess that was left of Sia. "I'm really sorry." Sia didn't look amused. "Well I better go before Logga gets mad. Bye" she said with a weak smile. A few seconds later, she gave Sia a quick poke in the belly "EEEK!" and then ran away.

Sia was angry, but she was too tired to get worked up about it. She just needed a good rest, but Raz wasn't letting her out. "Ya know Sia, you've never really been nice to me" he said as Sia's eyes nervously followed him to the control panel where he turned off the feed. Her eyes followed again as he walked to the bottom of the table and pulled off her boots. "What was that about your feet?"

Sia gulped and took a deep breath....

To be continued.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back