• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.N.A. - Scarlett Lush Tickling

LuckyAndre

TMF Master
7 New Clips:

Scarlett Lush: Table Top Tickling - Pt 1
We welcome Ms. Scarlett Lush to A.N.A. In her first scene she is tied to a table top and gets tickled starting in her navel and belly area. It intensifies as she gets it in her love handles area! Now spending some time at her ribs, working up towards her open armpits. Then back down to her belly area again and nice quick pokes in the ribs area. Can she take more?

ScarTable1.jpg

Scarlett Lush: Table Top Tickling - Pt 2
In this next angle, getting a bit closer to her, Scarlett is attacked in her open armpits. Then is onto attacking all over her upper body until....that spot around the bikini line area we call the upper cooch spot...DRIVES HER WILD! "Where are the secret plans"? She knows nothing about any plans and suffers for not knowing about something that isnt about anything, Offering to give her a break, she just lays there exhausted...so she gets tickled even more!

ScarTable2.jpg

Scarlett Lush: Nylon Foot Tickling - Pt 1
Scarlett is tied to a chair with her feet in cute red shoes and nylons. Her shoes are removed and her fresh nylon soles are airing out to get a good foot tickling. She grimaces as fingers are scratching along her soles and along the sides of her feet. Fingers into the toe stems and tickling around to the tops of her feet.

ScarNylonTable1.jpg

Scarlett Lush: Nylon Foot Tickling - Pt 2
Scarlett is tied to a chair with her feet in cute red shoes and nylons. Her shoes are removed and her fresh nylon soles are airing out to get a good foot tickling. She grimaces as fingers are scratching along her soles and along the sides of her feet. Fingers into the toe stems and tickling around to the tops of her feet.

ScarNylonTable2.jpg

Scarlett Lush: Bed Nylon Foot Tickling
Scarlett is now fully tied to the bed and her feet are propped up while she is wearing black sheer nylons. She says "Bring it on.." Her feet are more sensitive as they are raised higher and scratching at her heels gets her going. Her feet get the fingers treatment and then moves onto chopsticks tickling her soles and into her toe stems.

ScarNylonBed.jpg

Scarlett Lush: Bed Bare Foot Tickling
Watch as her nylons are clipped off and her bare toes and soles get exposed for some feather tickling. Dragging between her toes and up and down her soles. Her toes and soles then get the finger tickling. Next is the Silver Toy and she screams and laughs when the end of the toy touches her soft skin. Her feet now get a taste of the Powerscrubber and after some dry foot tickling with that, a little baby oil is applied and then her toes get more treatment. Scarlett is worn out.

ScarBareBed.jpg

Scarlett Lush: Bed Upperbody Tickling
Scarlette's upperbody is going to get more tickling, and it starts with a feather into her armpits and working its way down to her navel and belly. Its an all over attack now with finger in her armpits while attacking her belly and thighs. Once again that pelvic area gets attacked and she loses it! Then at one point she claims not ticklish as a mind game. Well that changes right away as her spots are attacked again! Rib poking, Armpit tickling, Its all there for you upperbody tickling fans.

ScarUpperBed.jpg

Preview available below and on site:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/17300

wow! you guys don't kid around, the tickling seems intense. I Like this one a lot. Scarlett is cute.

So cool to see her deliver for you.

I'm glad to see you made her suffer properly.

Kudos!

JD

I love it when a great model works for different quality companies. Each tickler has a distinctive style that can bring unique reactions.
I am now really really liking Scarlett!

Yes Scarlett Lush is definitely a great ticklee and she is a red head which I love too...LOL
Glad she is working with different companies as well. Maybe some day she will let us non-producers meet with her and tickle her. I would love to get my tickling fingers, and other tickle tools I use on her sensitive ticklish body.

Yup, she is hot stuff. Man, I love red heads; combine that with a school girl outfit and some sock removal/tickling and you'll have a winner in my opinion. Thanks for the post, to you and James.

I believe that each tickler, when paired with a ticklee produces a unique result. So I'm totally for the same model working with various producers. Over the years I've heard some producers prefer to keep models exclusive to their studios, but I think we all lose out in that scenario and the model then has fewer chances to earn pay.

So again, if you're a model or video producer, join Avalon23.com to connect for more work and more fetish models. Avalon23.com is NOT a fan site.

avalon23-promo-01a.gif

JD

So cool to see her deliver for you.

I'm glad to see you made her suffer properly.

Kudos!

JD

Thank you Mr. Darke. She was a pleasure to work with, and held up pretty good to my standards. That scream she had is like an alarm, lol.

7 New Clips:

Scarlett Lush: Table Top Tickling
Scarlett Lush: Bed Upperbody Tickling
Scarlette's upperbody is going to get more tickling, and it starts with a feather into her armpits and working its way down to her navel and belly. Its an all over attack now with finger in her armpits while attacking her belly and thighs. Once again that pelvic area gets attacked and she loses it! Then at one point she claims not ticklish as a mind game. Well that changes right away as her spots are attacked again! Rib poking, Armpit tickling, Its all there for you upperbody tickling fans.

ScarUpperBed.jpg

Preview available below and on site:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/17300

Great stuff, Andre! You're right when you say her laugh/scream is like a siren going off! I like how you called her on the "here's another who said she's not ticklish!" stuff. Nice, too, how her underarms totally ruined her! The foot tickling in black nylons was good, too. I thought it was so funny that snort she gave when you tickled her pits while she was sitting in the chair. Good to see you're still at it!

Thanks TSTN! Im on the prowl almost everyday. Some things I cant record for the privacy factor, but those that do get to see the light of day, is great moments. Ill work with her again.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back