• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE Full-Length Tickle Chicks Video AND Haitian Relief Offer

Will the various clips you shoot be offered for everyone to buy?

(Don't worry, I'll be donating...just was curious...)

In addition, the videos we do for this offer will be put up on Clips4Sale, and 50% of all proceeds from those clips will be donated spread across the charities listed above for the next 4 months. The other 50% will go towards our rent :)

Gonna be donating myself, but good to know that other vids will be available.

Geez, man, you are ALL about torturing me!

Well Addie I like tickle torture. Especially of beautiful women. And you by far are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. You can go "yeah yeah there are 100's stars hotter then me" But not with a natural beauty like that. And you also seem beautiful inside as well. So am I all about torturing you? Damn straight. Tickle torture + Absolutely incredible woman? To me just makes perfect sense.

Cheers

Thanks!

I will be re-mentioning this on RobAce Radio tonight. Great job both of you.

Rob

Thanks Rob! We're filming our first batch of videos, and most of all thanks to everyone who donated. We're having a blast! There's one in particular that we're waiting on a costume for...i'll give you a hint...it's yellow ;)

Geez, man, you are ALL about torturing me! I am all for holding out as long as I possibly can WITHOUT saying the safeword; which is why I don't say it very much, but my inner thigh area is just TOO sensitive, there is no way I could hold out for 7 straight minutes. We wouldn't ever take away the right for me to use a safeword, but I could definitely TRY to endure it for that long!

Already made a donation to a low-key source I trust, but good idea on your part. I like it very much that you would do something like this.
And by the way, if you had to guess, how long do you think you could hold out? Let's say on a tickle-tortured good, really tickle-tortured, horribly tickle-tortured, and a "tickle-tortured to the absolute point of no-more-inner-thigh-tickling-it-must-stop-now! " ?

"simply tickle-tortured good" _________ minutes
"really tickle-tortured!" _______ minutes
"horribly tickle-tortured" _______ minutes
"tickle-tortured to the absolute point of 'no-more-inner-thigh-tickling-it-must-stop-now!' " ______ minutes

I'm just curious to see if I could even attempt to duplicate your stamina.

Cool!

Umm...don't know how to answer that. If tickled right on my inner thigh, I just start screaming and within a minute or so I have to say "red". I don't even know if it's that hot just to scream bloody murder while someone is tickling you... what do you think?

Already made a donation to a low-key source I trust, but good idea on your part. I like it very much that you would do something like this.
And by the way, if you had to guess, how long do you think you could hold out? Let's say on a tickle-tortured good, really tickle-tortured, horribly tickle-tortured, and a "tickle-tortured to the absolute point of no-more-inner-thigh-tickling-it-must-stop-now! " ?

"simply tickle-tortured good" _________ minutes
"really tickle-tortured!" _______ minutes
"horribly tickle-tortured" _______ minutes
"tickle-tortured to the absolute point of 'no-more-inner-thigh-tickling-it-must-stop-now!' " ______ minutes

I'm just curious to see if I could even attempt to duplicate your stamina.

What makes it even hotter is to hear "you" scream bloody murder.

Good thing I am not a producer because I would hire you and give you the tickling of your life. I would stretch you out spread eagle as tight as I could without it hurting. I would strap down your wrists your arms your legs and just above the knee, Then I would have 8 people. One at each armpit/breast and one on each side for ribs and belly. and also one at each thigh/legs and one at each foot. Then I would have them tickle you "non stop" for 15 minutes "straight". Then after that I would have one of the girls vibrate and eat your pussy until you came several times. Then when you are ultra sensitive and ticklish from the orgasms I would have a large amount of baby oil slathered all over your body to make it even more sensitive. And then I would have you tickled 15 minutes straight again by the 8 people. The first 3 minutes I would have the belly ticklers do non stop raspberries while the other ticklers while other ticklers are still did their thing. And at the last seven minutes of it I would have 4 people tickle your inner thighs 2 on each side. While the other 4 were still methodically tickling your armpits and feet.

If I was produce that would be the video I would make. I think "you" should make this video.

What do you think Addie? Do you like?

Last edited:
Geez, man, you are ALL about torturing me! I am all for holding out as long as I possibly can WITHOUT saying the safeword; which is why I don't say it very much, but my inner thigh area is just TOO sensitive, there is no way I could hold out for 7 straight minutes. We wouldn't ever take away the right for me to use a safeword, but I could definitely TRY to endure it for that long!

Okay, Addie. How 'bout you tickle my inner thighs for seven minutes! (I'll probably only last about seven seconds per thigh)

I'm sorry to reopen an old thread, but I lost my copy of the It's Kirin! video, and the link is down- does anyone know of another way I can get it? If not, well, I guess it's my fault for losing it. Thanks.

That sounds like an elaborate (and quite expensive) video to produce If you've got the funds, maybe you should be a producer! Or order a custom video from us. :)

What makes it even hotter is to hear "you" scream bloody murder.

Good thing I am not a producer because I would hire you and give you the tickling of your life. I would stretch you out spread eagle as tight as I could without it hurting. I would strap down your wrists your arms your legs and just above the knee, Then I would have 8 people. One at each armpit/breast and one on each side for ribs and belly. and also one at each thigh/legs and one at each foot. Then I would have them tickle you "non stop" for 15 minutes "straight". Then after that I would have one of the girls vibrate and eat your pussy until you came several times. Then when you are ultra sensitive and ticklish from the orgasms I would have a large amount of baby oil slathered all over your body to make it even more sensitive. And then I would have you tickled 15 minutes straight again by the 8 people. The first 3 minutes I would have the belly ticklers do non stop raspberries while the other ticklers while other ticklers are still did their thing. And at the last seven minutes of it I would have 4 people tickle your inner thighs 2 on each side. While the other 4 were still methodically tickling your armpits and feet.

If I was produce that would be the video I would make. I think "you" should make this video.

What do you think Addie? Do you like?

The video is back up, guys, sorry about that! If anyone still wants to donate to Haiti or any other relief effort, we will still honor this offer!

I'm impressed by your stamina, Addie. Particularly since Haiti is one of the few countries whose economic status hasn't improved in five decades. I wonder how long you can hold out. If I get a tax refund this year I may take you up on it.

Well, like we said, other relief efforts work for us, too! We just want to know that we're making a small difference somehow. :)

I'm impressed by your stamina, Addie. Particularly since Haiti is one of the few countries whose economic status hasn't improved in five decades. I wonder how long you can hold out. If I get a tax refund this year I may take you up on it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back