• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Type of laughter

My favorite laugh isn’t really a laugh at all. I LOVE when a girl is so hysterical that the only sounds you hear are hear gasps for air. It’s like a silent (deeply intense) laugh. Maybe a short shriek… then more desperate gasps… that’s the stuff!
Yes, it's wonderful. Something like we saw here with our client:
Starting somewhere from 0:29

https://youtu.be/uWkGdGPDfOo

My favorite type of laugh when a woman is being tickled is a high pitched giggly girlish squeal That really gets me going.

hahahaaa that's wild, man. do your models actually think they're signing up for some alternative form of therapy?
:) You are by no means the first to ask this kind of questions. We already elaborated on this many times here. You may check our threads and posts.
Our tickle therapy patients are real-life ladies who are not some professional models. That's why the reactions are real. And we have lots of interviews with them after the sessions, when they talk about what they feel after the tickle therapy.

The benefits of it are already well-known.
Here's how they do it in Indonesia:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back