• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Melbourne meet thread

All sounds good to me, and re: Downunders comments- i'm really keen on organising a Melbourne tickle/foot fetish party :)

I only just noticed that there is an "Australian gatherings" subforum under "General gatherings". I'm quite sure it wasn't there before.

wonder if this thread can be moved there, seeing that there are no topics in that sub forum so far?

I'm pretty sure it's recent, because I checked there before making this post. Good so one person is down and I'm pretty darn sure zaif will show up. That's 3 people = more success than the last meet I believe.

I only just noticed that there is an "Australian gatherings" subforum under "General gatherings". I'm quite sure it wasn't there before.

wonder if this thread can be moved there, seeing that there are no topics in that sub forum so far?

I saw you were going to actually start this, so I had 'em start a section for ya.

I can move this one if you like, CrazyLikeAFox, or you can leave it here so everyone knows where to do that was here. Let me know when you'd like it moved.

Announcement time:

Eventually we'll be moving the discussion of personals to the new Australian gatherings section, but we'll keep it here a while longer for people to see.

If you mean PM's from people wanting to come, no :\ I got one PM from a guy who already posted here. If you plan on starting a meet like this yourself DownUnder, you may need to chase people up about it.

I met up in person with tickle dude au today. Very nice bloke and easy to talk to. We actually got pretty comfortable chatting about casual stuff, at least I thought so, like study, work, music, cullinary properties of dangerous reptiles etc. He did drop the T word once near the end, which was a bit awkward since I immediately started to worry if there were people around us listening, but other than that it was great being able to just get to know someone from the forum over lunch.

Maybe we need to come up with our own vocabulary for when we're worried people might be around listening. Or, as tickle dude and I both thought, we could set the meet up so we're in a generally public area but a little distance from where there might be other people. Maybe we could have fish and chips in a park somewhere so no one has to worry about bringing subjects like that up.

He also made the point that some people might want to go to the venue just to walk past and see the turnout, but maybe keep the option of not joining in if they're too nervous. Knowing how nerve-wracking it can be to meet up with one or more people like that for the first time I think he's right. If people want to show up just for a look without commiting then that's fine.

Fantastic to hear that you guys both had a positive meeting experience. Hopefully the first of many!

Just got your P.M. Crazy, and I'll be there for sure.
I have met Xion, and Ms Roni in person they are both great people.
Lets hope a few turn up for this get together. :)

Great to see enthusiasm :D

I think 11am would be a good time for everyone to meet up, and I'll go scout a spot for it sometime soon. Like I said before though, if people want to show up just to check things out and keep walking past they're more than welcome. No telling how many lurkers are local.

Ho everyone

The meet and greet sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I will be attending with Huskys. CrazylikeaFox the only thing I ask is that it is in the afternoon say around 1.pm

Hope to meet as many as possible on the day

Cheers

Ms Roni

1pm sounds as good as 11am to me. Better actually because I might able to sleep in lol.

Be there an objection?

CrazylikeaFox, have you decided where we are going to meet yet? A park or a cafe?

hey hey! i am definitely in for this it sounds fun:D we should meet at the park near flinders?

we could get a good spot on the grass on the far side of the yarra, really relaxing place, and usually not too many people. There's my suggestion haha.

Sorry to be a pain guys but I have just had a total knee replacement operation so would prefer a cafe. I love the sound of sitting on the grass it would be so relaxing but I am unable to move that low at present.

Cheers

MsRoni

If sitting on the grass isn't possible, maybe there is some suitable park which has picnic tables and seats?

I'll have to actually go into the city at some point (not something I like to do for the hell of it since it's a 3 hour round trip for me) and check out the area. I was thinking of the park near Flinders St. but if we need seats I guess that won't work. I have no idea if there are chairs and benches there to use and there's no guarantee we'd be able to find a free spot anyway so it looks like we'll have to go elsewhere. I still think it's a good place to meet up though.

Let me know what you decide guys. I am happy to work around what you think is best for all of us.

Thanks for the suggestion tickle dude. I'd like this to be somewhere everyone can be comfortable and I'm not sure that would be possible at a cafe.

So the current plan is we meet up at a pre-designated spot somewhere in the park near Flinders Street, people bring chairs if they'd rather not sit on the ground then if everyone's happy having lunch there we can get fish and chips to have outside somewhere.

If there are any problems with that we still have about two weeks to work it out so don't be afraid to speak up.

I am ok with bringing along a chair for an outdoor meeting. Can you tell me which park you are considering please?

The one I had in mind is called Treasury Gardens I think.

If anyone knows of a park that's reasonably close to parking though that would be helpful for everyone I would imagine.

Is that the one on the corner of Spring St and Wellington Pde?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back