• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Melbourne meet thread

Yep, that's the one. But we can of course change it if it's a problem for anyone.

excellent choice .. they have the fairy tree there along with the conservatory and the model tudor village. There also used to be a small area for sitting around the pond and that area has seating.

Mind you its been some time since I was last there so things could have changed

The fairy tree and conservatory, along with Captain Cook's cottage, is actually in the Fitzroy Gardens which is just across the road from the Treasury Gardens heading away from the city.

Follow this link for info/map of the Treasury Gardens - www.tinyurl.com/ybfwvp6

I actually thought they were the same place. I'll look for a good meeting spot at either one of those a little later this week. Somewhere easy to find that sort of stands out but won't draw a crowd.

Met up with zaif666 today. Really cool guy, we talked for ages.

Then to spoil the day, on the way back home a guy picked a fight with me at the train station. Of course when people pick fights with you at a train station they usually bring 4 of their friends along for emotional support. He really got in my face and talked like an American gangster (I could have laughed if it wasn't so unnerving) so I just went into poker-face mode and stared back at him. I don't know if he got the satisfaction he was after or not but it put a damper on my day.

So keeping in mind I have to get to the gathering via public transport again I don't want to hear any complaints about how hard it is to find parking in the city!

That's a real bummer Crazy. Just a random unprovoked attempted attack? Unbelievably stupid.

It's just a rough area, not the first time it's happened. You get a balanced mix of your garden-variety coocks who talk to themselves in funny voices, the religious nuts falling over themselves to save you from an eternity of roasting in Satan's barbeque pit and small gangs of young blokes demonstrating their manliness through proverbial displays of penis-wielding excellence.

Fortunately most of them aren't really interested in starting a fight to later have assault charges pressed.

Crazy I am sorry to hear about your ordeal at the station, there seems to be a lot of it happening lately. I hope you are ok and over the horrible feeling it has left you with.

On a brighter note I hope that Zaiff666 will join all of us on 28th

Take care and have a good week. Try to put this bad experience behind you.

On the upside I have the material for a snazzy new signature.

Yes, Zaif666 should be attending at this point.

Damn Crazy, sorry to hear the shit you went through at the station.

In case people haven't determined it already, Crazy is a really great guy. We met up and talked about everything under the sun - and some more.

And yeh, i plan to attend the meeting :)

Huskys and I will be there. We are waiting to hear where we need to be on 28th.

I am looking forward to meeting as many people as possible

:)

Good luck with the meet guys im sure use will have a great time. im sure sumthing will happen in sydney sooon.
Im going to bendigo soonish probably in the next 2 months sumtime and melbourne isnt to far away so id love to stop by for a chat:)

peace

I went into the city earlier today to find a good spot to meet up. Treasury Gardens is probably better to start with initially since there are much fewer people, although Fitsroy across the road is much larger with lots of open spaces and shade from the trees. That might be a better place to hang out for lunch.

Now from the corner of Lansdowne St and Wellington Pde there's a big path that runs through the gardens up to the steps of one of the treasury buildings. You should be able to tell if it's the right building by the 4 flags out the front, white each with a different coloured design in either red, green, blue or yellow. The path has brick gutter sort of things on the sides and big trees running all the way down. I figured it might be easier to meet on a path since if I picked a particular area and it happened to be swamped by Japanese tourists on the day it could make things awkward or difficult for people to find each other.

So at 1pm and probably a bit earlier I'll be waiting around somewhere down that path. It's a few hundred metres but dead straight so I shouldn't be too hard to find. For those who haven't met me I have medium length straightish brown hair, 6' and will be wearing a Metallica - Master of Puppets t-shirt reading or holding the book "River God" by Wilbur Smith so it's absolutely clear it's me. I'll probably be leaning against a tree or lamp-post looking cool or sitting on a park bench looking cooler still since I'm chilling out on a park bench. If anyone's not sure about any of the above, do ask or send me a PM.

Now lunch might be a tad tricky. I couldn't find a fish and chips shop anywhere near the park and I don't want to have to walk for another 20 minutes on the day to buy an over-priced toasted sandwich. People can sort out their own lunches and bring them. So sayeth the organizer, so shall it be done. We'll wait around that spot for about half an hour to make sure everyone's arrived then take it from there.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what will be happening. Hope to see as many of you there as possible. Here's a map of the area for reference:

http://www.thatsmelbourne.com.au/Placestogo/ParksandGardens/AllParksandGardens/Pages/4440.aspx?displaymode=map

Woohoo, thanks CrazylikeaFox. Looking forward to catching up and meeting you as well as other people on the day.

I will be there along with huskys. He is the good looking one and I will be the one walking with crutches so we definately won't be difficult to spot.

Too bad about the fish and chips but a home made sandwhich is always good .. smiles

See you there

Cheers

Ms Roni

i'm definitely interested to go, just the timing not suitable for me. I will be back to Melbourne from NZ on 2-March so anytime onwards would be fine to me

Good to hear you'll be there MsRoni, I just hope all the walking isn't too much trouble.

manfrmmel999 as I said to another member a few days ago it's a bit late to change the date on everyone and it was never expected that we would find one that works for all those interested in turning up. Hopefully you can make it to the next meet we plan.

That's too bad that you cannot attend manfrmmel999, but as Crazylikeafox has stated its not always easy to find a date that will suit everyone. Hope to see you at the next meet

cheers

Roni

BTW Crazylikeafox the walking will be fine. Believe me when I say if you knew my personal trainer you would know I would not be going if he states no. He is fine with it all and so am I

Hey guys n gals I'm coming to, if that's cool. How manny people are coming now?

From memory, assuming everyone who can and will come on the day does in fact make it, about 9 or 10.

I hope there are going to be some more of the ladies there as well.

Even if you're the only one this first time, there's a statistical truth - women will show if a woman's already there and known. Means that, once established in that area, you attract other women.

Since several already know you here, there's a likelihood that there are already women considering.

They'll show when they've steeled themselves to it. Not all are as brave as you initially. :)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back