• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

European Absinthe and Tickling

Iris

TMF Master
Hey Y'all... I was wondering, has anyone ever had a tickling experience while drinking Absinthe? I have a very expensive bottle imported from France and would think that a tickling experience would be the bomb!!! I have been waiting for a special occaison to open the bottle and I am thinking tickling will have to play a part in the whole Absinthe experience. Any feedback?

Absinthe is just alcohol. And very nasty alcohol, to be honest, tastes like Ouzo, just double the alcohol and the burning! So the tickling experience is not any different from being drunk by drinking anything else. You do NOT get high from current Absinthe, the green fairy is gone, sorry. :)

But I suggest you start getting tickled early in the process before you start throwing up.

Last edited:
The theory is that since it's distilled from wormwood, it's more hallucinogenic than say Jack Daniels. I've heard people argue both sides.

I knew someone who had a glass of whiskey, and then realized the glass had been used to hold woad. She said that was a very interesting evening. Remembered everything. For better or worse.

Christopher

To be honest, Absinthe is not all that. Its got quite the reputation from films like Eurotrip, but in all honesty it is just stong alcohol (and actually not even close to the strength of some spririts available, expecially from Russia and Poland.) I'd imagine people think its hallucinogenic because they get very pisesd very quickly, which they weren't excpecting, so are just mistaking regular drunkeness for halluncinations. As for drinking and tickling, I probably wouldn't advise it, your senses would be considerably dulled, and hysterical laughing will make you more prone to throwing up. If being tickled whilst hallucinating is your goal, then Absinthe is not the way to go. If you want to open it for a special occasion then birthdays are usually best, ones you don't intend to remember...

I'm with Rhiannon on this one. I've tried both kinds, some in Canada, some "real" Absynthe in Poland...very different effect and unfortunately, the stuff I had in Poland in '02 is not easily obtained anymore. Either way, I can't see it enhancing a tickling exerience aside from making you feel sick.

I had Czech absinthe once. It's very bitter-tasting and contains THC; the active ingredient in marijuana, which some believe provides a hallucinogenic trip. While I can't agree or disagree with that (I don't remember much of the evening o^_^o), I will say that alcohol deadens the senses to some degree, so I can't imagine it enhances the tickling experience any.

Snail Shell

I noticed I was really drunk after half a bottle. That was pretty much it.

I had Czech absinthe once. It's very bitter-tasting and contains THC; the active ingredient in marijuana, which some believe provides a hallucinogenic trip. While I can't agree or disagree with that (I don't remember much of the evening o^_^o), I will say that alcohol deadens the senses to some degree, so I can't imagine it enhances the tickling experience any.

Snail Shell

That's forbidden now. The Absinthe you can get nowadays is just regular alcohol.

I've sampled Absinthe a few times. Save your money, and instead of drinking La Fée Verte, (The Green Fairy, as the French call it) simply have your friend whack you over the head with the bottle before your session. This course of action will replicate both the effect of the liquor and the symptoms of the subsequent hangover.

Here's a US site http://www.absinthesupply.com/

which only offers a wimpy 75% alcohol Absinthe,

and a link to a British site

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-163.aspx

which offers a more European, puts-hair-on-your-chest 89.5% experience.

Last edited:
hahaaha.. thanks for all the feed back!!! dont know if I'm sad or not considering it cost me 175 dollars for the green stuff... ah well love you guys

175 Dollars seems an awful lot for a nasty hangover!

hahaaha.. thanks for all the feed back!!! dont know if I'm sad or not considering it cost me 175 dollars for the green stuff... ah well love you guys

If you really want to explore other dimensions just spend that money on LSD next time (y)

You realize what quality of bourbon you could buy with $175???

Get something good with that money if it's your alcohol budget. Leave the bitter water alone.

Christopher

I have made my own absinthe for years. It's very nasty stuff. Friends told me that they hallucinated from the first batch I made. Basically, it's moonshine with a lot of wormwood (which is what makes it bitter), sugar and other spices to make it slightly more palatable. Very slightly. If you're susceptible to alcohol making you more ticklish, then absinthe probably will, as well.

Lee

You realize what quality of bourbon you could buy with $175???

Get something good with that money if it's your alcohol budget. Leave the bitter water alone.

Christopher

Why waste money on bourbon, go for a Scottish single malt.

dunno about absinthe, but this guiness i'm drinking right now is both delightful AND goes well with tickling. woot

damm...i love single malt scotch.... didnt realize you all were tickle smart and booze smart!!!!! LOVE Y'ALL

For reasons that escape me now I once drank 5 "cocktails" consisting of a strong Belgian beer with an absinthe depth charge.

I staggered home, tried to start a fight, threw up all over the lounge, passed out in the bathroom and was righteously hung over for two days.

I wouldn't recommend it and can't see how it would help with tickling.

These days I like green tea. Did you know it's high in antioxidants?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back