• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sydney tickle party

DownUnder

TMF Master
Is there anyone interested in getting together for a tickle party?

I know there are parties around Sydney but they're more like offshoots to the BDSM/alt scene. And some of those parties can be pretty intimidating.

I've recently been introduced to a guy who does private foot/trample parties. I'm going to talk to him about possibly doing joint parties together, so we can reduce the costs of hiring models. But I'd like to see how much interest there is before going ahead and spend too much money :)

Probably a bit intimidating to start talking about parties right away huh :)

Maybe you could start with a more casual gathering like we're doing down in Melbourne. Best of luck though with whatever you get going.

I agree with Crazy. Try having the meet and greets first and start building friendships and trust.

The private play parties the BDSMers have are usually by invitation only due to trust and confidentiality of the people attending. These parties can be anywhere between mild to wild depending on the host/hostess.

Having said all this the same basic ingredients are trust and confidentiality. You need to trust that the people you are going to play with are going to do the right thing by you, You need to understand that what happens at a party stays at the party and that people are not going to out you to those who have no idea about you and your interest.

I wish you well DownUnder

Sorry I'm going to be working through that weekend. Although I will definitely consider it for future meetups.

Sorry to hear that news but hopefully in the future you can make it

I've got interests from at least 2 other members for a party-style gathering.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back