• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

German QVC Mainstream

tklfriend

TMF Poster
So here we go,...

here´s the clip ( *.wmv / fastshare / 34mb )

Quick tickling and tickle-talk starts at 4:58 (unfortunately in german) ;)

tklfriend

Ok I'll try to translate it but forgive me if it's not 100% correct all the time. :
At 5:08 the the actual tickle talk starts. The host (in the middle) says that she can't concentrate because of all the giggling here (she is refering to the foot model (Reneta) on the right. She continues: "you might know that when s.o. tickles your feet and you're not exspecting it, it is (laughs) like a little torture" then she goes on that you can decide by yourself how much pressure you use to press your feet against the rolling massaging balls. It goes on at 6:16 when the other woman mentions that there is also a little radiator integrated and you can deactivate the massage-system and give your feet a little warm up. this is where the host reaches over to Renate saying this must be better for her just to warm up her feet and give them a rest.

It actually already starts at 4:18 where Renata starts laughing. Host (middle): What a giggling! Maybe Renata (hard to understand): It tickles. Host: Does it tickle? I think Renata just got to a reflex zone where she says, that's a ticklish one.

The clip didn't work for me. When I clicked it on, some weird screen that said "Choose Your Weapon" came up.

Too bad. I wish I could see the clip. From the picture you posted, the girls look gorgeous, and it looks very interesting.

Mitch

The clip didn't work for me. When I clicked it on, some weird screen that said "Choose Your Weapon" came up.

Mitch

That is just an annoying pop-up, Mitch. You should be able to close it, it's covering up the link to the WMV.

Worked for me, anyway.

Damn, I knew I should have taken German in high school. lol Looks like a very nice clip. I love all the QVC and HSN tickling clips.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back